***UPDATE: Boston Celtics have interest in signing Michael Finley

4 posters

Go down

***UPDATE: Boston Celtics have interest in signing Michael Finley Empty ***UPDATE: Boston Celtics have interest in signing Michael Finley

Post by Brandon$$ Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:30 pm

http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm

Y! Sports: Cs considering idea of trying to sign Finley, but offer has not been made. Veteran swingman shooter would be welcomed addition. Twitter.com

Adrian Wojnarowski: Denver and Cleveland are two contenders who will pass on Michael Finley, team sources say. Twitter.com

Forget about a reunion between the Mavericks and Michael Finley. Mavs president of basketball operations said the team is "standing pat." Finley is expected to be released by the Spurs by the midnight deadline, allowing Finley to catch on with another team for the playoffs. ESPN.com

Michael Finley: To all my spurs fans, thanks 4 the luv the 4 yrs I was representing the great city of SA. Your respect for me and what I brought to the team is greatly appreciated.Altho my time here as a player has ended, I know one place I can always call home. The team is still a gd 1, and one u should continue to support on their quest for a title. Peace & Blessings!!! Bye Spurs Bye!!!!! Twitter.com

Manu Ginobili: Mike Finley is not gonna be w/us anymore. Wishing good luck to 1 of the best teammates I've ever had. We'll miss him. Twitter.com
Brandon$$
Brandon$$

Back to top Go down

***UPDATE: Boston Celtics have interest in signing Michael Finley Empty Re: ***UPDATE: Boston Celtics have interest in signing Michael Finley

Post by Brandon$$ Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:39 pm

Finley could be a nice backup swingman come playoff time.
A bench lineup of?:

PG- Kyrptonate/ Marquis Daniels

SG- Michael Finley/ Tony Allen/ Marquis Daniels

SF- Marquis Daniels/ Tony Allen/ Scalabrine/ Michael Finley

PF- Glen Davis/ Sheldon Willams/ Scalabrine

C- Rasheed Wallace
Brandon$$
Brandon$$

Back to top Go down

***UPDATE: Boston Celtics have interest in signing Michael Finley Empty Re: ***UPDATE: Boston Celtics have interest in signing Michael Finley

Post by Pumpsie Green Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:28 pm

None of this Finley stuff is going to matter if the starters keep mailing it in and if Wallace keeps firing up bricks and reaching in on driving opponents instead of getting in their way.
Pumpsie Green
Pumpsie Green

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticFan Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:33 am

WOW! Just what the Celts are lacking, Another Old Body!-(LOL)-Does Wyc have stock in Geritol?-(LOL)-MD.

MDCelticFan

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:40 am

Pumpsie Green wrote:None of this Finley stuff is going to matter if the starters keep mailing it in and if Wallace keeps firing up bricks and reaching in on driving opponents instead of getting in their way.

Pumpsie....the eternal voice of optimism out here. Rolling Eyes
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down