Here's video of Boston Celtics wing James Young using a neat dribbling contraption to work on his game

2 posters

Go down

Here's video of Boston Celtics wing James Young using a neat dribbling contraption to work on his game Empty Here's video of Boston Celtics wing James Young using a neat dribbling contraption to work on his game

Post by bobheckler Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:27 am

http://www.masslive.com/celtics/index.ssf/2015/09/heres_video_of_boston_celtics.html#incart_river

Here's video of Boston Celtics wing James Young using a neat dribbling contraption to work on his game

bob
MY NOTE:  The video is in a format I cannot copy here, so you have to go out to the link to see it. lt's interesting, I hope it helps James Young to improve his dribbling skills because he'll need them.  At 6'6" he's really too small to be SF in this league, he needs to move to SG and that requires better dribbling skills.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Here's video of Boston Celtics wing James Young using a neat dribbling contraption to work on his game Empty Re: Here's video of Boston Celtics wing James Young using a neat dribbling contraption to work on his game

Post by dboss Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:35 am

I got another one for him

Tie his left hand behind his back.

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down