Stephen Jackson: "Celtics players are disrespectful on the court."

4 posters

Go down

Stephen Jackson: "Celtics players are disrespectful on the court." Empty Stephen Jackson: "Celtics players are disrespectful on the court."

Post by Brandon$$ Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:00 pm

http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm

Stephen Jackson captured the mood of a locker room that was more or less livid because of trash-talk they felt was taken to the extreme, addressing what he felt was a matter of disrespect by the Celtics throughout the course of the game. “I can take getting beat, if it’s about basketball,” said Jackson. “But when it gets to a point where you’re being personal and being disrespectful as a man to another man, that’s when I have a problem.” Boston Globe

Jackson got into a dust-up with Paul Pierce in the third quarter that led to double-technicals. “It turned disrespectful when certain things were said,” Jackson continued. “You can be emotional, talk to your teammates and do all that, but when it’s getting personal, and you’re directing certain things at people as far as their manhood that’s when a problem comes up. And I guarantee you, if I wasn’t in this gym that wouldn’t have been said that to me.” Boston Globe
Brandon$$
Brandon$$

Back to top Go down

Stephen Jackson: "Celtics players are disrespectful on the court." Empty Re: Stephen Jackson: "Celtics players are disrespectful on the court."

Post by jeb Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:02 pm

i dont like all that trash talk. Let your play talk. But i'd also consider the source. A guy who went into the stands and punched fans.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Stephen Jackson: "Celtics players are disrespectful on the court." Empty Re: Stephen Jackson: "Celtics players are disrespectful on the court."

Post by mrkleen09 Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:13 pm

Disrespectful as a man to another man?

This is from the SAME GUY that went into the stands to beat up paying customers?

RIGHT. Evil or Very Mad
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:31 pm

Stephen Jackson is loco. Having watched and listened to him for years out here in GSW, I can tell you you don't want to get into a fight with him because he's a thug and he's a little crazy.

If I had to worry about Stephen Jackson living next door to me, or facing me in the playoffs, I might care what he thinks. Since neither I nor anybody in green does...

bob
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down