Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Away

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Away

Post by bobheckler Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:47 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/12/comments-from-other-side-heat-113015.html

Due to the scrappy nature of the Celtics, MIAMI must come into this game focused on both ends; they can't be any lethargy. It's also about time that MIAMI stars start playing like stars.

If the Orlando Magic can score 110 against the Celtics and win by 19, the Heat certainly can

We need to scrap to keep Thomas, Bradley, Sullinger, Jerebko and Lee in check we should be good

Time to piss on Tommy Heinsohn, always a fun occasion.  (MY NOTE:  He who pisses last, pisses best, asshole.  And that's MR. Heinsohn to you)

Celtics are playing well, not a team to be taken lightly.

Celtics are a good defensive all-heart-out type of team that could catch any team slipping and take advantage of it. Potential trap game if we don't take them seriously.

Celtics have a great coach in Brad Stevens and you can always expect him to have his team come out swinging. Can't underestimate these chumps.

The Celtic's are a small team, our bigs should feast inside.

They have nowhere near enough talent to challenge us, it's all about hustling and coaching for them. Celtics fans kept talking **** bragging about their awesome rebuild and bright future, all their picks, bla bla. Yet They have basically nothing worth mentioning expect for the Nets pick. That's one ugly roster and they'll suck for years to come like they should.

The Nets pick is pretty much their meal ticket. As that goes, so does their team. If they don't hit with that, they're a full-on treadmill team.

I'm rooting for the Nets for that exact reason. Wish they end up giving them the #9 pick to choke on.

Whiteside meets Kelly Olynyk again

I love trash talking as much as the next fan, but a meaningful victory is won over a respected adversary. The Celtics are a good foe.

Gonna be a tougher game than most people think.....BOS actually has some decent talent and they're very well coached.

Sullinger's hair is so trash

Anyone think David lee got a raw deal from GSW ?

Bostons perimeter defenders are like a pest. Dragic and Wade will have a rough night.

Looking at rosters, I don't see how we possibly lose this one.

Celtics deserve more respect. They have a good team. If we win this, it's a great victory.

Hate this dude Sullinger

This fat peanutbutter head is pissing me off  (MY NOTE:  PEANUTBUTTER HEAD!!  I'm sorry, I cannot defend Sully's hair)

Celtics like to chuck and run

Evan the scrub

Trade mcbob for amir Johnson.

What a **** joke, you want to be taken serious in this league you don't get owned by a **** house Boston team.

Celtics running us out of the damn building

Turner the scrub lighting us up with the moves

We're being out worked again.

Sullinger made a big ole flopparuni on that 3rd foul. There was contact, but he certainly wasn’t pushed down.

I'm not watching this game but I can bet you tommy heinshon disagrees

Man their fast break game is on point smh

Heat look like they're the ones who played last night and Boston looks like they're the team with two days rest.

Yo it was tied and I spoke to my boss for 2 minutes and now we're down. What the heck

Turnovers, Whiteside foul trouble, Wade getting his rest, and McBob's existence

Bosh better be careful with Kelly, he is a shoulder killer (MY NOTE: As opposed to DWade who pops out point guard's elbows?)

Remember when Wade had handles?

Trade Dragic please RILEY, please. Trade him for Bradley!!!

IT and Bradley been a pain, along with some Sullinger in there

Avery Bradley is a jerk.

Bradley a Heat killer? Come on!!! D up!

Boston so damn scrappy

One team looks well coached. The other team looks like us.

WHAT KIND OF HORSE **** IS THAT?! OVERRULE A CALL?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! THAT IS BALONEY. BALONEY. BALOGNA. HOW THE HELL DO YOU SPELL BOLOGNA? BALONEY. -- Tommy Heinsohn

Did he really say this. I wouldn't be surprised.

No. He does the halftime show for away games (doesn't travel with the team), so we'll have to wait 'till halftime to get his thoughts.

IT looks like a gnat next to Winslow

The Celtics set some solid screens.

We could use Sullinger over McBob  (MY NOTE:  You'd have to give up quite a bit more than McBob for Sully)

This is why Dragic needs to be traded. He is a waste. I'd trade him for Bradley and Thomas if possible.

Wade get off the **** court with that horrible offense.

I want Isiah Thomas, dude slices the paint with ease. Won't be surprised if dragic's 85 mill is missing too.

Wade just sucks

Wade and Dragic are a terrible backcourt

The worst. Yet pat gave up 90mil and 2 firsts to get the 28year old dragic lol

Goran looks like a D-Leaguer Against Thomas right now!

AB is having one of those nights

Thomas>wade

Man this Boston team is tenacious. Just crumble!!

Can we call up Ray Allen from retirement?

Avery Bradley your scrub of the year ladies and gentleman.

Man Bradley is sniper tonight

I don't remember AB ever going off like this.

Bradley the goat tonight apparently. We better grab this win they are giving us chance to steal it.

Celtics moving the ball getting open shots while we're all ISO  (MY NOTE:  That's the game you get when you are superstar-oriented)

Is it just me or Evan turner has a face you wanna slap? Lol

Pathetic effort considering they are playing the back end of back to backs.

Sullinger 3 seems like a garbage shot, then again I don't know if he is a 3 point shooter, doesn't seem like it

Their front court out playing ours.

Lol I'm telling you we'll be under .500 soon. Can't play the Knicks and Sixers every night. Team is garbage. You just gotta pressure the ball and push the pace against us.

Coach pop would of sat all these clowns on the bench for playing so bad. Spo says "it's a process". Difference between a real coach and a bum
Haven't seen Wade this mad in a while

This is the Wade we need to see. Aggressive & going to the rim

Wade having 2007 flash back game

Wade was hot and all but going Kobe here...

Wade was excellent today considering the team was shyt.

Wade was excellent? He had 7 turnovers.

This game is 100% on wade Imo. He prevented Miami from having any type of offensive flow in the 4th qtr. He turned it over when we were down 3, don't let his stats fool you.

IDK one second the board hates Wade and the next he's the GOAT.

WADE lost this game. Idiot.

AB always killing us. Hate his MLK looking ***

Boston Scrubtics doing the business tonight

Funny because Celtics are missing Marcus smart

Wow. That ref needs to resign after tonight's game. Can't miss those calls.

Yo Turner fouled him that's some straight up bull...hopefully the basketball gods are on our side for the last minute

**** you Miami, **** you Sporon for taking out Whiteside.

Go **** yourself Miami, I can't believe what Bosh and Wade just did to end this game. Seriously pissed off, and if Spo is the one telling these **** defenders to sag off the 3 point shooters so they're wide open he's a **** moron (which we already knew).

Stephens out coached Spo.

Gerald green sucks. And yet he plays in the end over tj? Spo **** that one up

Wade 30 pts and Bosh 21. We just needed a third scorer with 15 or 18 pts. Oh well

On paper, the HEAT seems so much better..  (MY NOTE:  That's why you play the games...)

How does a team of wade, dragic, bosh, and whiteside lose by double digits to this Celtics team smh?

Simple. Spo got badly outcoached by Stevens and the team played selfishly and stupidly.

Spobot does not compute

Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Away VzDBReT

That's the reaction when he looks at the pieces riley assembled.

Dragic and wade are a bad fit together. Pat handicapped us.

It's a shame cause if we had a real PG you could really have a dominant offensive tandem, but Dragic has no on-court vision whatsoever.

Too much one on one and too many turnovers. And if you watch basketball, you'd know that Boston is a very good, well coached team and they played like it. We played selfishly. That's all there is to it.

Bradley + Amir for Dragic + McBob. Do it Riles!

Freakin Bradley pissed me off tonight guy is good but not that good. I guess I'm going to have to smash the Celtics on 2k16 tmrw and drop 30 on him with Wade smh

Such a fake 10-5 team. We've basically only played weak teams so far except for Atlanta and Cleveland (which were both losses). Now this team is about to get a reality check.

McRoberts, Green and Dragic. I don’t want to find out years from now, that those guys are just in Miami to party down.

I really hate to lose to a team on their second game of a back to back.

Or a team that lost to the nets and the magic.

When can we stop saying we just need time to gel and build chemistry? Celtics weren't even that good and they spanked us bad.

Can someone on the team pull a Jae Crowder so they can win on Thursday?

Boston deserves credit. They were pretty good actually.

Turner has done well accepting his bench role and Stevens has really used him well in their offense. I don't think they have one allstar but they are coached well and play hard.

Boston is kind of positionless and pulled everyone out of the paint. Whiteside is very specifically a paint defender. Boston was hitting EVERYTHING from midrange. Whiteside is terrible at defending midrange.  (MY NOTE:  A very insightful post)

Well done by Boston, I guess.

"Go heat. Beat the Celts.
Prediction....
Heat 105
Celts 95"
Well, this is awkward..

Booooooooo Heat suck.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Heat, Away

Post by kdp59 Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:39 am

Boston is kind of positionless and pulled everyone out of the paint. Whiteside is very specifically a paint defender. Boston was hitting EVERYTHING from midrange. Whiteside is terrible at defending midrange. (MY NOTE: A very insightful post)

well, that is one way a COACH can take out rim protector for sure.

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down