Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Away, 2/11/24

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Away, 2/11/24 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Away, 2/11/24

Post by bobheckler Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:57 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2024/02/comments-from-other-side-heat-21124.html

by FLCeltsFan

ESPN really found the need to show the 5 Celtics fans they found walking in? Why?

These dudes clowned us bad last time out. I hope we remember that and show up this time.

Need their best player to not do well (white)

Anyone but Derrick White, please.

Rozier revenge game incoming

We blow out Boston today!

trap game for celtics

So Celtics who have Prozingis and Horford added Tillman, another 270 6'11 Center, in order to deal with our intimidating front court rotation of Bam, Love and Martin.

He’s 6’7 245 lol but yea they added some side while the old man was asleep

Their size doesn't seem the issue versus us, it's always been their shooting and Derrick effin White.

I really wanted us to get Tingus Pingus but of course Spo probably doesn't want that kind of player in his system.

Also I hate that this national broadcast team is going to be a Boston love fest. Boston this. Boston that.

Why tf are there so many Celtics fans? Gross hearing cheers when they score at home 🤮

Why doesn't league pass have the heat broadcast? I'm already sick of these commentators drooling over the Celtics.

Tatum such a lazy guy on offense. He has the physicality to get to the rim every single time but settles for those threes far too often

The refs love Tatum. Just ran straight though Jrich didn’t even call a offensive foul

Popular opinion - Tatum is the biggest b**ch in the NBA

uhhhh why are there more Celtics fans there

Lets not act like our fan base isn't trash lol

Every time we play the Celtics, I am reminded how perfect pingus would be next to Bam 😭

Caleb is the Boston Killer !!

Jaylen Brown sucks

Jaylen your handles are trash & you should feel bad about it

Lets Go Celtics chants in our house. Disgusting.

they have the superior talent right now. i dont see this team beating the celtics they are just better team

Not sure if we have an answer for Porzingas

Rozier was in a 3pt slump when he was traded to Miami, he had hit 1 of his last 18 3s right before being traded.

Scary is starting to scare me for real. No defense. Inefficient as he**. This is up there with Waiters as Pats worse move

I’m tired of watching Tyler play basketball

Tyler Herro is such a bum

Scary 5-12 11 points. Another inefficient Herro, great

Will Rozier ever hit a 3 again?

Please lord I’m begging, let this be Herros last season in a beat jersey, enough is enough. This guy is pure trash.

It may be a little late for Miami to move him. That contract may be a deterrent.

Surely they’ll at least look into at the trade deadline, when is it?

You mean the Feb. 8 trade deadline?

Oh ****, did I sleep through it and miss it like Pat?!

The other teams went out and spent money and upgraded. Boston was already a a nasty lineup and they went out and for Jrue and KP. We here trying to cut salary and upgrade at the same time. Hoping for g league miracles. Doesn’t work.

It’s actually crazy that they have 1 ring in 40 years given the whistle the Celtics get

We literally have 0 guards playing rn now that Herro is sitting 💀💀💀 And despite only playing centers and forwards, we’re STILL smaller

Smug a** front office can now play one of there 5 bench centers at PG

The Heat currently have a height deficit at every position

Incorrect. The head coaches are the same height. Maybe we need to go smaller at HC.

Sometimes Spo just needs his Oompa Loompa experiment to get blown up.

The better team is winning. The Celtics' GM wants to win and knows how to improve the team. Miami wants to win and without Wade to convince his buddies to come, they have no idea how to make the team better

They really just showed a replay of Pritchards 3 from like five minutes ago...😂

All these Celtic fans in the crowd is sickening

Celtics chants at home, that's embarrassing

Bam blocked by a 90 year old man

The talent disparity from one team to the other is insane. No amount of backup pg's or buyouts is fixing the talemt gap on the top end.

Are they seriously talking about Celtics players being snubbed at All Star

Let’s keep switching 6’4 guys onto 7’3 porzingis good scheme spo

Jaylen Brown is such a sorry excuse for a basketball player. This sport is cooked man

Can’t wait for this mf to sh** himself in the playoffs

Pierce did that already. He’s gotta find a new lane

Jaylen Brown needs to take a nice hard foul next play

Somebody needs to send Brown to the deck if it's not a flagrant 2.

Now Brown takes Drobs arm out of his socket lmao time to start injuring these Boston scrubs

All the Celtics do is injure players

Jayden Brown trying to be the most hated player in this game

F*** YOU BROWN, I HOPE YOU BREAK SOMETHING.

Supermax player Jalen brown 🤣🤣

Heat Culture would never break another player's arm 😤😤😤 it's called hard work and integrity. D Wade would never.

Steve Javi: Celtics are our golden children so flagrant goes against Duncan for being a b**ch

So are knick fans going to make Celtic dirty plays highlight video?

Bam goes to the rim like he’s trying not to wake up his kids

JRich gets his shoulder dislocated. Refs see a clean play and a wide open 3.

Heat in 6. Celtics play off talent alone, absolutely no dawgs on that team. I’m not worried

Porzingis is killing us. Spaces the floor when bam is on and gets easy looks at the rim when he’s out.

I swear Tatum is yelling at the ref after every play regardless if was on offense or defense

Just gotta try and keep it close and takeover in the 4th if possible.

Good shot Jrue such a underrated player, still

its not even tatum/brown that scares me its more Holiday/Derrick lol

This is the difference between having Jrue and Marcus Smart

Literally Jrue and Porzingis would have been the perfect 1 and 4 for us.

letting pritchard get the rebound is pathetic

We can't let Pritchard/Hausner score, that's just bonus points for the Cs.

Do celtics always shoot lightouts from 3 like this or is it only against us?

Embarassing for the Celtics that Jaylen Brown has the largest contract in the league.

Brown is a certified mental midget.

Brown folding playoff style

Yes, hopefully Boston continues running the offense through him instead of tatum.

thank god for jaylen cant dribble brown

Low iq dirty player. He shoots the ball well and can do some things in transition. It’s a joke this guy gets the biggest contract in the nba

Boston should've made him sign that contract with his left arm

Is Jaylen Brown's go to move the push off?

lol horford basically giving bam a neck rub on that drive

Herro is untouchable. A superstar.

Jason Tatum and his Velcro strip hairline isn’t fooling anyone

Tatum is allowed to truck people with no offensive foul and he injures Jrich .

Duncan owns Brown lmao…that racist fake intellectual is a choker all day

Call me crazy but we’d comfortably be winning with Jimmy

tatum brown too much hero ball,they dont move ball (MY NOTE: Tatum had 9 assists and 1 turnover. TRo with 6 was their high assist guy)

Pritchard is a less flashy more efficient Herro for half the price

All these Celtic fans in the crowd is sickening

Their city is unbearable this time of year. Anyone who can afford to flee, does. (MY NOTE: Like Miami in July and August?)

Celtics chants at home, that's embarrassing

Can't be surprised about the Celtics chants. Mickey priced out a bunch of Miami natives and the Boston transplants with their remote jobs gladly pay the premium price

Porzingis is literally a heat killer lmao. I have no clue how to counter him with this heat team currently constructed.

bost picks up porz and holiday who the f we get.terrys way better than turtle but compared to holiday dame maxey brunson hes on a diff level

And Boston had the coin to sign them. Willing to pay whatever, including the luxury tax. They’re all in. Eventually the tax will break them, but not yet. That is the reality

The winning combo is spending in to the luxury tax until it breaks you and hope you win one by that time

Also don’t forget tanking because that’s what it took to get Tatum and brown (MY NOTE: WE didn't tank, you idiot, Brooklyn did)

Imagine watching this team play offense for the last two months and think to yourself “Nah Rozier was good enough let’s not make another trade”

Why don’t the Celtics ever miss

How is Jaylen brown an all star?

Jaylen brown would be our second best player if he was on our team lmao (MY NOTE: Jimmy Butler would be our second best player if he was on ours)

porz playing great with cs .prob best off season pickup holiday might be second best

Porzing and Holiday just straight heat killers awesome pickup from boston.

This heat team is a joke. Erick Spoltra will never win a championship with his outdated style of playing small.

Poor coaching down the stretch. Spo hates dunc, his teammates might even hate him, they didn't stand up for him. Disappointing.

The Celtics are soft, when the going gets tough they start folding, that doesn’t bode well in the postseason.

The Celtics just injured 4 of our rotation players. We need to take one of these guys out idgaf

Porzingis season ending injury is getting closer and closer

Game #3758295 where Herro plays well at some point but still an L

Bam why clap up the dude that almost took your teammate arm off? Wtf

trade that bum for a real dog

Bam smiling with Tatum and Brown after a game like that infuriates me

The heat org better file a complaint about Jaylen Brown. I still don't get how he wasn't ejected.

Congrats on injuring half our team and winning by 4 with our best player out

Well rozier slipped. And porzingis got hurt as well. The ref was in the way when Martin tweaked his ankle. Even Richardson don’t seem like foul play. Robinson and brown was the only time i was like wtf.

Never gonna be scared of a team led by dirty Jaylen Brown and playoff choker Jayson Tatum.

Remember we have some CTE players but they deadass have a CTE coach so playoffs will be free wins

The Heat beat the Celtikkks last year and were able to hang an EC banner... the Celtikkks have one title in 40 years and count rings when there were 8 teams in the league

Average Celtics regular season game: injure your opponents, get some questionable calls and win by single digits

Nothing pi**es me off more than a Celtics game. But it also pi**es me how many Celtics fans come to our games in Miami. Why are they there? Stay in your crappy city and don't come to Miami.

Ball game, massive talent gap. Swept by the Celtics

You know what? These Celtics will remember this Q. They don't want to play Miami in the playoffs.

Tatum mvp chant in our house, Wade is rolling over in his grave

We gotta stop wearing the Heat Culture City edition. We are like 1-8 on that jersey lol

We’ve disgraced those jerseys and now they’re a joke

Idgaf I hate that bam and Tatum are boys imagine if Wade and Pierce were boys I can’t

Brown with the dirty arm crank on Dunc yet no one went at that ho a**, so much for Heat culture

Celtics are still made up of mental midgets. Especially Brown. It’s going to be fun watching him cost them a series

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down