Comments From The Other Side - Bulls, Home

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Bulls, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Bulls, Home

Post by bobheckler Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:10 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/12/comments-from-other-side-bulls-12915.html

If its a close game in the 4th and I have to watch the Turnstile Twins (Gasol and Mirotic) playing again -- I will blow a fuse

If we can go up 16 in 3 quarters on the road against this Boston team, we're a lot better than I think. I'm hoping to be down 5.

I'm not impressed with the Celtics' roster but they've been overacheiving for about a year and a half now. A lot of smart decision making on that team and who would have thought that Jae Crowder would have been the best player to come out of the Rondo trade? I would love for him to be on the bulls.

Always enjoy beating the Celtics, get it done Bulls.

The Celtics are the best team in the east by point differential. This will not be an easy game (not like any game is easy for this Bulls team).

Last year we had bootleg Derrick. This year it's been mostly "nolegs" Derrick.

The Bulls can look like the warriors one minute, then look like a poor mans version of the 76ers the next.

This should be a good one. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a ugly game since both teams have big match ups next (C's play the Warriors, Bulls get the Clips @ home Thursday.

I have a feeling that the Celtics will be looking ahead to the Warriors on Friday. That's not taking anything away from the Celtics - they're a scrappy bunch with a top 3 coach. I simply think the Bulls are going to show up while the Celtics won't put forth their absolute best effort.

The Bulls will either get blown out or win by 2pts in a nail biter. Either way, it will be atrocious.

Consider this: Celtics would be a 5th seed in the WC tied w/ the Clippers.

I think it'll be a surprisingly competitive game. Boston are good.  (MY NOTE:  He was right)

They have the best pt differential in the east. And I am not even saying that in a sarcastic way at all. It is just surprising. And I am pretty sure all the advanced stats love them and have them as a top 2-3 east team though they are the 9 seed (win today and they could be like 4 and us Cool.

Hate ESPN so much. Spend 5 minutes before the game showing the Warriors. Open up the Bulls-Celts game with another 5 minutes on the Warriors. And they don't even play tonight.

I'm thinking of betting Bulls, thinking they have more talent than Boston...and like getting the three points.

Never bet on the Bulls for anything

Wow Derrick got a call.

Snell **** sucks. That he is a starter on this team is everything wrong with Garpax.

Very relaxed game. Crowd has no energy at the moment, and same with on the court. Super slow

I bet Boston's also looking ahead to that Golden State game

I'd advise them to start looking past it.

F*** turner

Bulls are a team of morons

JVG making the subtle defense of Thibs argument, heh.

The Celtics are just going to give Gasol that shot, huh?

Crowders got some of the quickest hands in the league

Turner is a bulls killer, gotta keep an eye on him

I just don't know what Rose had to do to right there to get a call? Lose a limb?

This jae has like 4 steals in the 1st quarter

Tony Snell may very well have The lowest basketball IQ of any player in the league other than Aaron Brooks. OMG.

God, our bench sucks

Olynk roasting Niko

The Celtics shouldn't even be in this game

Olynik is just abusing Mirotic.

Olynyk is so annoying

Said Kevin Love.

Rose needs to take that stupid f***ing mask off already. His play is ugly enough as it is.

His play is as ugly as his hair and face mask ugh

The Celtics are the best in the NBA at forcing TOs

Oh, that’s reassuring.

Celtics play good team ball but is there anyone on that squad that you fear will go off?

Kelly He already has 12 points due mainly to Niko’s bad D

Kelly always owns us lmao

The j is there always for sullinger

I don't want Sullinger to turn into an effective jump shooter.

I think he was underrated last season He had good impact on a fair amount of games.

Rose doesn't want the ball in his hands

Saving himself for playoffs

Amir Johnson is my favorite PG in the league.

Never thought I would hear that.

We are really looking like old team. With shot knees, like coming out of heavy war. Even when we play with "energy"

Welp, at least we aren't trailing.....yet

Mirotic and Kings pick for olynyk. Who say no? Celtics probably

I get that Christmas is coming, but can someone please stop Kelly olsaintnick?

Rose and Niko for Rondo and Gay pls

So turner just dissed the entire team with that 360. Bulls better have taken that personally.

Ouch, I recall that Evan Turner and Rose hate each other. That 360 slam was rubbing salt in the fact that he had stolen the ball from Rose.

Butler needs to rough up Turner for that dunk

Boston super active defensively.

When the Rose era ends it'll be a great day.

Boston is very good at forcing turnovers...I think they are Top 3 in the NBA in that, but this is still ridiculous

That midget Isaiah Thomas is on Doug. We need to get McDermott the ball.

Pau just annoys the **** outta me!

Anybody noticing that it is Boston's bigs that are killing the Bulls? The guards aren't doing s***

Marcus Smart wasn't a good shooter in college, so not sure why people expect him to be a good shooter as a pro. He was a scorer at Oklahoma State, not a shooter.

well it was just a matter of time before IT started looking for his shot

The Celtics have no one on offense you fear

Celtics are significantly better than the Bulls

Better coached. Brad Stevens is already top 10 in the league. They just need that BK pick.

Bulls don't lack killer instinct they Just have Pau Gasol The laziest, most happy-go-lucky player in the league  (MY NOTE:  Unfair, I believe.  Gasol was the only one hitting his shots)

The Celtics are grindy

Waive Snell! Bench Miko! F*** Hinrich! Trade Pau!

Waive everybody but Jimmy

Sullingers hair is brutal. Looks like Pepe Le Pew

The bad thing is , the Keltics are a middling team and the bulls werent a shoe in to win this game going in

Snell pushed off the block by Isiah Thomas.

Can the NBA change the name "free throw" when Bulls shoot them? They certainly aren't free

We're gonna win this game on a Tony Snell buzzer beater

We're gonna lose this game on a Jared Sullinger tip-in.

Gotta love that Tony Snell bandwagon. All kinds of leg room.

We should put Evan Turner masks on all Rose's matchups.

Turner just took Rose's lunch money.

Getting bullied by David Lee is a bad sign

Of course Rose bricking the free throws. I just can't stand him anymore.

Anybody see Olynyk try to lock up Noah's leg after tripping him?

Lol teams just toying with us now. A step back 3 from Olynyk?

This Celtics team has heart, I respect that.

I remember when we had that

I can't help but laugh at people who think Pau Gasol is a good player.

I have no idea how they manage to do it, but somehow this team becomes less likeable with each passing season.

We're not that good. We are the definition of an average team.

Boston is attacking the rim. We are jacking up mid range shots.

So this is what happens when you fire an elite coach.

I say we go full tank. But the way this team plays, it may happen by default.

Durant should go to Boston.

Boston offense is rolling

Boston is not a bad team, so it's not like they have no chance at beating the Bulls, especially at home. But the Bulls' inability to play consistently throughout a game has become an alarming pattern.

Celtics choking.

I agree with JVG. They need to amend the rules to unnatural jumps like that aren't fouls. Of course Wade and Harden would have to retire, but I can live with that.

I AM DONE WITH NIKO Can we LEAVE HIM in Boston?

Niko and Snell trying to out stupid each other

Fred go back to Iowa

Man I'm glad this game is on espn I can’t imagine having to endure tommy heinsohn tonight.

Rose blocking Evan Turner gives me so much life

For some reason o hate Evan Turner.... I don’t really know why?

Here we see the Bulls

Comments From The Other Side - Bulls, Home Printable-trash-can-sign

It Really is everyone's fault And its weird, but they don’t like each other.

It's just painful to watch a team with no team chemistry

This team does NOTHING well

They make mistakes pretty well.

David Lee beasting LOL

As usual, gasol and miro gets the stats While the opposing frontline look like allstars

Hoiberg has removed all of the defensive grit that the team used to have It’s too soft, slow, and white.

Sullinger beasting

They're just toying with us

Still don't think Boston is any good But that doesn’t say much for the Bulls

Boston looked like they really didn't want to be there in the 1st quarter

Jimmy got bailed out there But I’ll take it!

Well it was the same call they gave turner At least they were consistent

Pau is a giant piece of trash And a locker room cancer to boot

We took Erik Murphy over Thomas

Thomas is even a better player than rose now,that's crazy

Somewhere Thibs is smiling and drinking champigne and waiting for the Bucks to fire Kidd after the season is over or something like that

The Chicago Bulls are kind of like the Boston Celtics, in that they have some nice pieces and but no Number One piece. The Celtics are much cuter, because they’re younger.

The Celtics also have a million assets They have 4 f***ing draft picks this year and probably 1 of them in the top 3.

Brad Stevens is for real.

Brad Stevens is the real deal. Durant should really consider Boston.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Bulls, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Bulls, Home

Post by bobc33 Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:44 pm

Durant to Boston? I like that kind of talk....

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Bulls, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Bulls, Home

Post by worcester Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:58 pm

Yes, Durant to Boston. Glad Washington is blowing it this year.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:59 pm

It was Paul Pierce who gave the Wiz grit to be winners.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down