Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Home

Post by bobheckler Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:02 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2017/03/comments-from-other-side-bulls-31217.html?m=1

Jimmy Butler and a Bag of Rocks vs. The team he may be traded to

I can't wait until Butler is off this teamn He deserves something better than this sh**. So long as we don’t trade him to Sacramento or Orlando I’ll be happy.

The tank is now officially on. I think we can realistically get the 10th pick (not much beyond that). But we need to stop winning these national TV flukey games. And if the Kings continue their free fall, we could come away with the 2nd or 3rd pick of the second round. Which isn’t entirely useless.

Celtics starters and rotations are run by a coach, Brad Stevens.
Bulls starters and rotations will be handled by Hoiberg.
Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Home Well-shes-a-gir

Butler is a stud player, but not good enough to build a contender around unless you have high quality assets.

I can't stand IT lately. So I really hope we win this one

Glad to see rondo saying we need to stop experimenting and try to move up the standings. It's a shame the FO stepped in and **** up the whole season.

Yeah it's good to see Rondo playing a bit better also. He seems more relaxed and comfortable since trade deadline.

They don't seem to know how to tank, so I see a quality Bulls win.

Can we just put Butler in a cryogenic freezer for 3 years, then thaw him out once we have some talented and hungry young guys to team him with?

Unfreakinbelieveable that they just did a 15 minute story about Jimmy singing Karaoke at Trader Todd's. It's still going on. Cringeworthy.

Next up, 15 minutes on Cam Payne's hair.

Already annoyed    We're trash...No one cares...

Bulls start game 0 for 10     Game over!

I will always be a Bulls fan But I f***ing hate this team.

This team is ridiculously bad Butler is only losing trade value the more the bulls stink. Teams are starting to realize he holds the ball too often and may not be a great teammate.

Portis is still awful.

OMG this is embarrassinggggggggggggggggggggg

Portis replacing Taj was the ultimate tank move.

Wade has to be counting the days till he can leave lol

Bulls just set an NBA record. Longest time in a game without hitting the rim... they have noit hit the rim in almost 5 minutes of game. Unreal.

Is there a sports equivalent of Stockholm Synodrome? Where the team you support has become so bad that you start to sypathize with the opponent in hopes that your team gets exposed and beaten as badly as possible?

Jimmy looks slow, no lift, clearly doesn't look comfortable.

The bulls are really missing a golden opportunity to have a sponsorship by a liquor company.

This whole "player development" approach to the game has turned the Bulls into a D-league team. We play scrubs. SCRUBS!

I hope we break our own record for fewest points in an NBA game. I want to see those bastards from the FO answering the reporters' questions after that.

Jimmy is getting embarrassed out there.

FIRE EVERYTHING!

That's the second wide open 3 pointer that Crowder has missed. I guess he's not really a dead-eyed shooter.

Jimmy is done.... he obviously has checked out a few games ago.

This is drinking game ugly. If I took a shot for every awful possession I'd be dead drunk already.

Celtics are playing with playoff intensity, Bulls are playing like its a game at the local gym

I almost gotta think we're in all out tank mode and that maybe, maybe, just maybe Butler and Wade are in on it.

So this is what a team who's quit on the coach/franchise/season looks like. We should be allowed to swap roster + coaching staff wholesale with our D-League affiliate. At least those would be somewhat competitive.

Jaylen Brown is an interesting looking player. He moves well, and seems very quick on his feet.

I'm rooting for Celts Is this the Twilight Zone

Wow that Bradley steal and 3 on Payne ripped his heart out

Rondo step back 3's. This offense is awful for a coach who is supposed to be an offensive minded guy.

I'm rooting for under 60 pts today. It would be fun.

Bulls used more players (10) than scored points (9) in 1st.

ROndo is playing very strange and it reminds me of his crap Dallas days.

Hmm would Boston do Jaylen Brown for Butler straight up? Or is his market Jonas Jerebko + Tyler Zeller nowadays?

Brown is progressing faster than originally throught. No way Boston does a trade involving Brown now.

Is Portis more drunk than I am?!?

Look at Celtics spacing all 4 guys stand spread out on the arc while IT goes to work.

Butler checking out on us huh?

This is the training film for, "Quiting, or How to get your head coach fired"

Who would rather have Jaylen Brown and Nets pick vs. Butler? I would. A fan can live on hope, but he can't live on what I'm seeing tonight.

Well... I'm guessing that all the resting players and horrible teams tanking will have to be addressed soon, there's too much money on the new TV contracts to have this crap happen.

THE WORST HALF ANY TEAM HAS HAD IN THE NBA THIS SEASON AND FRED WILL STILL BE EMPLOYED TOMORROW LOL

Wade has made no difference to this team whatsoever\ $23 million just to get a body on the floor

He got to really stick it to Riley though!

The reason the Celtics held off on Butler Is because they really want Gordon Hayward.

That would be dumb if true Hayward is a very good player, but he’s not Butler. Not sure about Celts cap situation but they might be able to get both with some maneuvering.

"Garbage basketball." -Hubie Brown

Butler should have been traded by the deadline.He seems uninterested , not looking for making shots, assistants, nothing. It's almost like he wanted to be traded and now is frustrated and unmotivated.

Butler is gone this summer....it will be very sad.

Bulls version of spacing pic.twitter.com/cxaQYQ44HN
— BullsBlogger (@BullsBlogger) March 12, 2017

If Wade wasn't Dwyane Wade he would be DNP CD'ed as well. His good games are few and far between.

That was actually a sweet pass by Isiah Thomas, cross court for the assist 3 pointer to Avery Bradley. Even Hubie commented on how it was a great pass.

Most negatively impactful offensive players in NBA via PAAC (1,000 mins played)
1. Mudiay
2. Rondo
3. Ingram
4. Wade

Even Boston is bored at this point, won this game by halftime.

More games on TNT please.

I'm at the point of wanting the Bulls to get their ass whipped so that the two-headed snake and Floyberg are fired. I hate myself but I hate them more.

At least we don't have any bad contracts And a sellout streak

This entire team is a bad contract

At least we're still a top-5 most profitable NBA team Normally they would throw a party, but that would cost money

I think you've found the real reason why they didn't trade butler if wade walks and we don’t have jimmy there’s no name to put on the jerseys to sell to the fans.

At this rate next season McDonalds will have to change the free big macs promotion to when the bulls score 50. and chic-fil-a to if the bulls can score a basket in the fourth.

Lol what's the point of Hoiberg taking timeouts

These are teaching timeouts. Fred Hoiberg is a teacher at heart.
"Hey Cam."
"Yeah?"
"Look at the shotclock sometimes"
"K"

I don't think even TNT can help us win this one

The Bulls have the worst collection of young talent I've ever seen.

It was kind of amazing Felicio runs break and gets Payne an easy layup. Payne inexplicably gives it back to Cris – Rondo style – and Cris bricks the dunk. Bulls fever! Catch it!

Bulls Fever seems a lot like Lyme Disease symptoms Makes you feel like complete shit though it is not necessarily fatal…..though sometimes you wish it was.

Rondo is literally standing up having a conversation with a fan across the court lol

Crowder was 2 for 9, big loss we didn't get him..... Boston loses in the 1st round....

He Wasn't Great But Had 10 Rebounds. They will only lose the first round if some guys aren’t healthy at all.

And Butler was 2 of 11 - At least Crowder looked like he was trying out there.

I forgot about the game today. Seems like I missed a chance at ruining my afternoon.

Every roster move the Bulls have made have made them less enjoyable. Every single transaction from the last 5 years has been a further erosion. I actually hate ever single player on the floor. I hate Bobby Portis most of all because he’s become the prototype of so many #JustGarThings: a "steal" in the draft, can’t defend, has zero fundamentals worth mentioning, gets playing time despite having regressed.

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Home OOXDJDU

Currently slotted for the 13th pick on tankathon. With our next 11 games being CHA, MEM, WAS, UTA, TOR (streak), DET, PHI (toss up), MIL, CLE (TNT @ Home), ATL, NOP. Our 2 streaks might end and we lose 10 of these 11 games if not all.

Not sure why they won't part with Butler for that #1 pick Boston is getting
That roster is just not built to win anytime soon. Start the rebuild

Pretty sad that the Kings are in a better position than we are. They at least have two picks in the top 10 in this upcoming draft.

Fun fact: In 1989, Tom Petty wrote about the 2016-17 Bulls season

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Home 584a859def113c9b6abfb9b8cefcb93b

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down