Comments From The Other Side - Nets, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Nets, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Nets, Away

Post by bobheckler Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:53 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2016/01/comments-from-other-side-nets-1416.html

Let the battle begin!

Comments From The Other Side - Nets, Away Gladiator_thumb_wideweb__470x304,0

If beat the c's again I want to see simmon's reaction

it's a ghost town in there tonight

Brook just needs to go through amir Johnson when he's guarded by him 1 on 1

Marcus Smart has such a punchable face Made exponentially more so by that joke of a haircut.

Joe can't guard crowder he's getting abused smhhhh

Crowder looks like a WNBA player

We can't stop turning the ball over Joe Johnson can't guard a slug

Because this game is already a joke, here's the 2015-16 Boston Celtics ranked by true face punchability (TFP)
1. Kelly Olynyk
2. Kelly Olynyk again
3. Isaiah Thomas
4. Marcus Smart
5. Evan Turner
6. Jared Sullinger
7. Tyler Zeller
8. Kelly Olynyk’s chin beard
9. Jonas Jerebko
10. Jae Crowder
11. David Lee
12. Amir Johnson

Jae Crowder should be wayyyy higher. He’s a loser.

I like Crowder Seems like the kind of guy who’s a fan favorite if he’s on your team.

I like Crowder actually

I'd like him if he was on my team (somewhat) He plays dirty and cocky for a mid-tier level player. He fouls a lot more than he gets creditted for

Sullinger is clearly #2 behind Olynk

And what do you have against Thomas? he’s awesome

Oh he's a good player But in that kind of wildly infuriating ‘WHY ISN’T ANYBODY BLOCKING THIS MIDGET’ way when your team is playing him

I’d still put Paul Pierce #1 on that list. He’s forever a Celtic and forever the most punchable in the league.

Turtle is without doubt going into the Punchable Face HOF first ballot and with his own wing. Where they’ll have his wheelchair encased in gold under a plaque that says ’That’s why they brought me here’

This lineup is making me want to pull more of my teeth out today Already got 4 yanked what’s another?

I am not surprised Crowder has 14 pts. Joe can’t guard a chair. Remember the game BOS blew out Nets it was because Crowder was abusing Joe too.

The Nets’ wings:

Comments From The Other Side - Nets, Away Latest?cb=20101125051240

I can't tell if its the Vicodin or not But I feel like Celtics are shooting 90%

Crowder is 6'4" and Lopez cant post him up. SMH

So Stevens clearly has created some sort of ball movement on offense, what's Lionel's excuse?

Why can't we have nice things?

Theres no way Billy king and ownership watch this team and think we don't have to make a move

what's the point in a trade? The team is either horrendous or really awful. what’s the difference?

Even though Boston has all our draft picks they definitely don’t have Barclays, I went to TD Garden for a game when I was there and it smells dank and the food sucked. So uh… there.  (MY NOTE:  So uh...there.  Take that!  Uh huh.  Yo mama!  ROTFLMAO)

Lopez going from player of the week to playing weak

Isiah Thomas is roasting Larkin

Boston 2-11 n 4th qtr Opening the door again and again and Nets can’t take advantage…

there's no way we aren't the absolute worst out-of-timeout team in the league

How many chances the Celtics gonna give us to win this game?

I hate Kelly Olynyk sooo much

There's a reason he tops the True Face Punchability rankings

He is a dirty player  (MY NOTE:  What, exactly, did Kelly do to a Net that would make him say this?)

Bill Burr was making fun of him on one of his podcasts Just saying that Olynyk is one of those players who isn’t good, so he resorts to playing reckless

Isiah Thomas went back and yelled at Donald Sloan after he missed. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before

Thomas showing his napoleon complex out there  (MY NOTE:  Napoleon was an alpha dog who controlled most of western Europe because he was a military genius.  I'm just fine with Napoleonic Complexes on my smaller players like Thomas)

No way we get a stop down the stretch, no one can guard Thomas so he gets in the paint every damn time

I have no idea how we're only five points down

Celtics are 5-20 from 3

I really hope we wipe those smirks off all the Celtics faces tonight Would be an epic win.

If that scumbag Olynyk hits another shot down the stretch.... Anyone but him guys (MY NOTE:  Kelly did hit a 3, with 4:47 left, to push the lead up from 7 to 10)

Why don't we ever get a player like jae crowder?

He wouldn't look as good under hollins Unfortunately

it's not hard to be good when Joe is guarding you

Career high by scrub ass Crowder, kill me now

I hate Crowder.

How the hell does Jae Crowder beat you off the dribble? How?

it was Crowder's night he dismantled Joe

Crowder is a good player Definitely not a scrub Boston did good getting him from Mavs, he could end up being a poor man’s Butler.

He'd Be a good Fit In Brooklyn.

What a sexy drive to the hole by smart

The perfect way to describe this play

https://vine.co/v/ibEzTqxljxa

whitney @its_whitney
My new favorite defensive play.
http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016/1/4/10712730/donald-sloan-thought-he-could-casually-roll-the-ball-up-the-court …
6:42 PM - 4 Jan 2016
 48 48 Retweets   91 91 likes

That’s the NBA equivalent of being catfished. Nobody ever thinks the person will actually go for the ball

I still don't even know how we stayed in it. Celtics should have won this game by 20+. They played so poorly and we still couldn’t take advantage of anything.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down