Comments From The Other Side - Grizzlies, Away

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Grizzlies, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Grizzlies, Away

Post by bobheckler Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:38 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2016/01/comments-from-other-side-grizzlies-11016.html

Young and athletic. Play hard. Lost

Y'all give up too easily. No heart.

Same can be said for the team this year

Conley and Lee out again I think its possible we lose but they have no one who can stop Zach so there's a chance

If the opposing center is tough and plays physical, Marc will wimp out and let Zbo do the banging.

Olynyk will pour in threes unless Marc gets mobile. Don't know about the other Cs.

Man BOS looks like a well oiled machine on offense compared to us

Makin them look real good right now

Boston warriors Apparently

Celtics got the perimeter defenders to kill what little scorers we have. Crowder and Bradley

My favorite part of every Grizzlies is those couple of minutes before Vince Carter comes into the game where you have some hope that he won't come into the game.

Marc can’t hit the broadside of a barn with a tank right now.

Did y'all hear joerger yell to Zach to "Roll" omg do we have to walk players through simple pnr?

*sigh* This is all I could muster.. You see it and feel it in the crowd! Those young guys are running the heck out of our oldies! Carter is gonna need the oxygen mask after the game!

Really looking like Joerger is trying to get canned.

Dave is not the problem he's trying to teach discipline

Yea trying to teach a bunch of ten year vets -- sounds about right

Somebody needs to send a message to little Isaiah the next time he drives the lane.

Daves idea of trying something different on the court is changing flavors of chap stick.

Carter back in for some reason. An owner that gives a crap would have fired Dr. Smirks by now

It's so bad that I'm Really starting to like the idea of Thibs.

A lot of people don't like thibs. They say he don't develop young guys. But look mirotic was huge for him. And butler has constantly given their new coach flack due to lack of defensive coaching. Give him a shot

Brevin knight just called that play Stevens wrote up junior high lol and it worked

...against our Jr high defense - Brevin later added

Marc in full Tin Man mode. No heart, and very rusty.

Just compare the lineups. Boston's got a bunch of high-energy talented youngsters, and we've got a load of aging mid-level players and a so-called star who isn't trying. Red Auerbach couldn't get these guys going.

Marc is starting to become a joke he should be dominating KO

I was close to putting 50 on the Celtics. Didn't pull the trigger. Easy Money

Kelly Olynyk isn't as good as I thought he'd be

Sometimes he is. Big game then two weak ones.

Stevens letting them play through it I guess

I hate Jeff Green Just had to say it again. Everything he does on offense and defense is kryponite to this team.

Mother ##%@%@ Green Should never have the ball to run the offense.

Chalmers is getting undressed by Thomas

Amir Johnson going right at Marc and throwing hookshots over him, does he have no shame

It pisses me off to watch Zbo play his heart out while Marc goes through the motions right beside him New theory. Maybe Gasol is mad that the Grizz asked him to sit out international ball this summer and is dogging it to get back at the organization?

Jeff Green...half tailing it. No hustle whatsoever.

What kind of a mad man comes up with the idea of playing Vince Carter at pg not once but twice in the same game

This man is playing 38 Year old Vince Carter at PG. I'm done. Please fire this clown

Thank God Tony Allen got the memo on dunking instead of trying to lay it up all the time.

Jeff green looks at floor. Looks like my Great Dane. Absolutely nothing up top. Blank slate

Is everybody in agreement that Gasol has lost the "La Tanqueta" nickname and is now "La Basura"  (MY NOTE:  La Tanqueta means "the tank" and La Basura means "the garbage")

Forget that what nickname does Joerger get?? How about "La Terminated" or "La PinkoSlipped"

David Lee is singlehandedly keeping the Grizzlies in the game

Darnit, they took Lee out.

We're getting a lot of favorable calls

Celtics have imploded horribly

Smart is so mad he got his sh*t swatted. Lol. They could have called that hook on smart before the drive but whatever.

Damn Green doesn't even know how to inbound the ball... We win despite him every time. Please unload this sack of shit

Are the Celtics a .500 team?

Celtics choked

Yuup.... They need a go to player

Marc did "travel his a$$ off". Boston's coach or someone on Boston is very "load". Lol. Nba just doesn't call the game right anymore. Gotta cater to the athletes who lack true basketball skills.

Could you imagine what we could do with Thomas. Jeez.

Nothing Dave wouldn't know what to do with him he'd think he's to small to guard his position.

The Celtics were horrible down the stretch. The Grizzlies were less horrible.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Grizzlies, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Grizzlies, Away

Post by swish Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:27 pm

It seems like the Memphis fans are suffering through the same problems as the Celtic fans.  But that should not be a surprise. That's what mediocre teams do to their fans.  Win one - Lose one - Get your hopes up one game - Then crush them the next -  An entire season of Jekyll and Hyde. Hopefully Danny can get the horse's needed to  move the team out of the middle of the pack into a serious contender mode. In the meantime - Relax - Its only a game.

swish

Last edited by swish on Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

swish

Back to top Go down