Comments From The Other Side - Grizzlies, Away

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Grizzlies, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Grizzlies, Away

Post by bobheckler Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:35 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2016/12/comments-from-other-side-grizzlies.html

Boston 82
Grizzlies 25

Comments From The Other Side - Grizzlies, Away Da908-goodgrief

That's how bad we are right now

Celtics have won 25, 40, and 48 over the last 3 years. They are trending nicely.

Grizzlies have won 50, 55, and 42 over the last 3 years. Obviously, the 42 wins last year was low due to injuries. Should be a close game.

More of the same? Lazy point guard Gasol? Condo ugly on both ends? Yikes

The arguing with refs works wonders. Every time.

Vince really attacking the rim kind of makes me worry. Need others to do it, Vince will wear out

Does Harrison think he has the Green light all of a sudden? Is he not looking at his shooting %S????

I think it's time to go ahead and admit that Fizz defensive scheme is the real deal.. No matter the opponent our defense has been stifling

Solid half! Was watching Boston broadcast and they were raving about how there feels like an extra guy on our defense.

Dear Santa, Please allow Andrew Harrison to shoot better. If I am being greedy and asking for too much; please send one of your elfs to tell Coach Fizdale not to let him shoot, pass the ball to #33, #30, #11 or #50

Hello? Anyone here?
(( crickets ))
(MY NOTE:  This should have been sometime late in the 4th quarter.  Heheh)

Just one time they might want to actually TRY to run a play for Troy Daniels since he is the only one of them that has any chance of hitting a shot. Marc and Mike show is trash right now. Marc gets the ball and they all just stand there and watch him. This is pathetic clinic of how to blow a lead.

This all my fault. We had grubhub deliver some soul food and I took off my Grizz jersey to eat. Never take off the Jersey.

Thomas is a killer but our D has been pretty amatuer on him. Mike clearly is just not back yet. He's coming alive here though. Sick finish.

This one ref has money on the game ****

Isaiah Thomas gamewinner incoming...

Wow, they had it. Wide open Horford.

Completely unnecessary OT period here. Grizz should have put this game away, then they should have just lost because Horford simply blew the bunny at the rim.

Guess we can watch IThomas score another 10-12 pts in OT since all you have to do is be in his vicinity and the whistle will blow.

Thomas is a stud

Thank God Horford can't hit 3s tonight

Why was Marc out on Amir Johnson who does NOTHING? Brilliant

Just ridiculous. Everyone knew BOS would make a run but the Grizz, true to form, figured that we can just turn it on when we need to and win.

Didn't count on the fact that Isaiah Thomas gets superstar treatment and if you breathe hard on him, the refs are going put him on the line.

Thomas got superstar treatment, but we looked just as sluggish as they have the last couple games when second half started

TA offers nothing offensively

I don't get the TA hate. He's been consistently good at scoring AND rebounding.

He is better this season, but GSW exposed him when they put ABogut on him in the playoffs. I will give TA credit. He has done better this year with his cutting to the basket but you know what I mean. He cannot shoot the ball. We don't need ANOTHER guard who cannot shoot the ball. Harrison is WORSE than TA at shooting. I will rephrase--TA is not very offensive but makes up for it in other ways. Harrison offers nothing except the occasional defensive play.  (MY NOTE:  Unfortunately, that can describe quite a few of our bench players.  Good defensive players that cannot score well.  Not surprisingly, our record isn't too far away from theirs.  Coincidence?  Only if you believe in them)

I'm starting to get on the Harrison gets too many minutes train. Rather have Troy, Ennis, anyone instead who isn't a foul machine and can shoot it

Never liked him and thought it was stupid for Wallace to trade into the draft just to draft a horrible college player. Especially a horrible college player that thanks he's good.

Bad loss

Sickening

Mediocrity continues.

We got to get back to playing like our life depends on it. Tonight its seemed like we gave in when Zach got ejected. Lets look at it like this we been on a roll and now we hit a speed bump. So no need to burn down the city or call Marc a coward cuz we on a three game slump.

I think Brevin is in love with all the Celtics. He is still professing his man love for just about everything Green. Just about tired of hearing it. As well as BOS played in the 2nd half, MEM should have won the game. They went flat. Stood around and watched Marc and Mike do whatever it was they were doing instead of trying to work TDaniels into the flow.

No doubt as coaching goes, Fiz is not as good as Stevens. Fiz is learning just like any rookie coach or rookie player

Celtics just wanted it more than the Grizz. They out grinded us plain and simple

The grizzlies were outcoached, and the officials did us no favors. The conley 3 review was a killer because once dude called it a 2 they weren't going to reverse it, and the harrison non-contact foul on IT. Besides that, Brad Stevens did what brad stevens does, which is draw up game-winning plays.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Grizzlies, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Grizzlies, Away

Post by NYCelt Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:48 pm

bobheckler wrote:http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2016/12/comments-from-other-side-grizzlies.html

This one ref has money on the game ****

Haven't we all felt that way at some time?
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down