Per my Syracuse connection..............

+2
kdp59
beat
6 posters

Go down

Per my Syracuse connection.............. Empty Per my Syracuse connection..............

Post by beat Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:03 am

Not sure where he saw this but this was his message to me a couple minutes ago.

Celtics are making significant process in a deal with the Kings that would land them wing scorer Rudy Gay and shooter Caron Butler in exchange for Jared Sullinger, David Lee, and their own 2016 first round pick.

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Per my Syracuse connection.............. Empty Re: Per my Syracuse connection..............

Post by kdp59 Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:54 am

that would be an interesting trade.

could explain the sudden minutes that Zeller is getting now.

with Amir , Kelly and Jerebko left as bigs with Zeller, I mean.

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Per my Syracuse connection.............. Empty Re: Per my Syracuse connection..............

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:46 pm

if Sully leaves in that scenario we got a big problem rebounding, unless Mickey is as good as being hoped.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:59 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:if Sully leaves in that scenario we got a big problem rebounding, unless Mickey is as good as being hoped.

Unless the rumor about Danny calling Atlanta about Horford and Teague are true too. Then we gain shooters and a legit NBA center in Horford.

2/19. Less than 3 weeks.
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by wideclyde Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:25 pm

I am not sure that this would be the first deal that I would do if I were Ainge unless he has given up hope of getting a younger player with lots of talent. I do not think that Gay is a guy to build around. Butler is near the end of his career.

This could be something done right at the deadline.  No problem getting a scoring wing for Sullinger and Lee especially if Butler still has something in the tank because Lee is history and Sullinger may look for greener fields for next year.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:32 am

This trade idea is not a good one for Sacramento.
They don't need a PF or C. They would be getting Lee and Sullinger.
Giving up their starting SF in this package is not realistic.
Haven't seen it fron any NBA source or Twitter.
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down