Comments From The Other Side - Nuggets, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Nuggets, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Nuggets, Away

Post by bobheckler Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:00 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2016/02/comments-from-other-side-nuggets-22116.html

Gallo &Crowder = even?? No way. Crowder is a nice player but there was a reason people were saying Boston should replace that exact guy in Crowder with Gallinari.

Gallo gets hurt on the defensive side of the match up He’s definitely the better offensive player, but Crowder is by far playing superior defense this season. I did almost give the advantage to Gallo, but metrics had them pretty even overall.

Easy W- but who came up with this stupid start time,,

Jordan Mickey = Kenneth Faried?

Seems so

So Jordan Mickey is making team USA?

Once he's been in the league that long He might? (but prolly not)

Kendrick Perkins may or may not have eaten Tyreke Evans.

AIR BALL from the all star.... Lol

Sulinger tries to "beef his way in"... Ewwwww

And that's the impact Crowder has on the defensive side of the ball

First quarter and I'm already pissed off.

Nobody should show up to watch this team man

There is a difference between being a young team and a Shitty team. Can’t even give our fans something to cheer about. Mudiay can’t shoot. Faried is so overrated by this site.

We really suck at basketball It’s like they forgot how to play over the all star break.

Full on tank engaged

Can already see the narrative Nuggets come back late but 1st quarter ultimately dooms them (MY NOTE: that actually is what the Denver announcers were saying)

I'm hoping we got our garbage quarter out of the way, but I think it might just get worse

Keep losing NUGS Time for that top 3 pick

Miller...why are you here

I think the Celtics just own the Nuggets.

We forgot how to basketball

We are tanking

These are one of those games that just make you question everything about the "upside" of the nuggets

Maybe we just need to blow it up like the Celtics did and suck for a while

Damn I'm watching for free and I feel robbed....

I've never seen this many screening fouls That ref must have made a bet with someone to see how many he could give out. (MY NOTE: There must have been about 10 offensive screen fouls with 8-9 of them by the same ref)

Tank it on!!!!

Isnt it a little late for tanking? I mean the only sure player is Simmons after that its a crapshoot anyways

Ok so instead of focusing on the bad things about Malone I thought we could talk about the good But I couldn't think of anything

Blaming this on the coach is just ridiculous. Sorry, but if your players can’t execute basic basketball plays, it’s not the coach, it’s the talent

I'm starting to think that Mike Malone is an awful coach. Forget the odd rotations - there is NOTHING innovative about our defensive and offensive sets.

This Boston team is going to get a top 2 pick in the draft. I don't know how we're going to catch up to them honestly.

Malone is clueless

Jokic close to the double-double before the half...

So is Isaiah Thomas

Hey, let's never defend the corner 3

You don't need to suggest it we're already doing that!

Why are there 4 players in the paint? Are we daring them to miss?

The coach is also having a terrible game It’s like Karl is back

Yes, let's talk about George Karl Cause that’s all this thread needs now :blush:

The endless firing of coaches just brings instability.

Doesn't instability require that you have stability first? You say firing the coach would bring instability, I'm not seeing any evidence that proves that we have stability to begin with

We won that quarter!!!

Yea blowing up the roster makes little sense If you didn't have the Celtics of the world who it worked out for

Blowing up the roster increases the % chance of f’ing up a rebuild pretty significantly

Sullinger looks like he ate Felton

Sullinger built like a growler of Shocktop.

Sullinger is really fat Malone would never play him

Looks like we've got a reputation as floppers So we’re not getting calls now

That's the type of call that pisses me off. If you are going to call that, then call when Sully uses his gigantic belly to force Gallo off line at the other end.

Smart = Harris?

Smart is going to be better

Smart is already better... I just don't like him

Fire Brad Stevens!

Watching this game is like having a colonoscopy

So, these refs will not call a body foul, But put your hand anywhere near the opponent, and it’s a flagrant.

Absolute horseshit to play on our home court like this. If I was there I would boo them

Lucky for them the center is mostly filled with Celtics fans

We should have put Thomas on his ass earlier in the game Imo

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tank tank tank tank

Come on the FireMalone wagon its nice with much room! But be warned its not going to be so confortable for a long time

I'm more about screw this whole team/coaching staff/organisation right now but I'll let you know

13 minutes? Faried getting phased out?

He should he's not good

He would be much better off going to a team... That can play ball.

If we score 7 three-pointers and Boston scores 0, we win guys Have a little faith!

Rozier!!!!!

We did it guys 24 TO/17 AST

Oh well learn from this and keep losing! Tank tank tank!!!!!

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down