Comments From The Other Side - vs Nuggets

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Nuggets Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Nuggets

Post by bobheckler Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:45 pm

This shouldn't be too demanding to pull out a win here. It's on national TV...so a chance to showcase your skills Nuggs..

Damn sullinger posting some nasty numbers last 4 games....

he's pretty good Hickson and Moz will be tested again…I have a feeling Hickson is going to get dominated again.

Dammit. Boston on 2-0 run. We are going to lose. I was just joking Denver. Don't give up just because I said it was over.

I'm trying to decide if the Celtics want to tank or not they’re easily good enough to make the playoffs in the east.

Talent wise? No, they're not.

Nah this team is actually garbage. Look at their bench backcourt…. Let alone their starters aren’t that good either.

They have a very good coach Imo Don’t think they are that talented, but they do have a few very talented players. And it’s the East. A good coach, with mediocre talent is probably a playoff team.

From the bad announcing desk Celtics up 8-0, Hubie asks, “Can they keep this up for 48 minutes? That’s the question. We’ll see.” I think they can keep it up, so I predict 100-0, Boston.

I already turned off the game. They are playing like a YMCA team right now.

It's really hard to watch. I haven't screamed at the TV like this in awhile.

I'm not normally one to complain about the refs but **** me...

I really dislike foye smh. The only time he hits shots is when they don't matter

Boston's definitely getting a lot of open looks

Using my prodigious math skills Denver is set to lose this game 136-48.

WOW Boston is hitting everything

Why are the ESPN announcers pulling so hard for Boston?

You must be watching a different broadcast, because I don't hear that at all

I don't think they are I think the Celtics are just playing a lot better

Yeah, I think it's hard not to sound like you're pulling for a team When they’re up 31-14 and you’re describing what’s happening

Because they can't locate Denver on a map And don’t know how we have a NBA team. That’s my guess

Because Boston sucks and they need to make whatever they can seem exciting.

Lulling them into a false sense of security B.Shaw IS a genius!

Why do so many Stiffs think Rondo is so overrated? Led the NBA in assists over the past 3 years and is probably the best defending PG in the league. He’s a great PG.

I think he's a great PG Still has some rather big, normally fatal flaws for a PG

Damn Leprechauns That’s just lucky shootin

Tank for wiggins

Knicks are doing that for us

Were going to be the first team to ever score 50 pts from the ft line And win a game.

Screw Iman Shumpert I want Avery Bradley

Holy shit Brandon bass shoots 88% at the FT line?

I see what you are doing Nuggets, you are making it harder for the Knicks to win the division. I see you, others may not but I see you.

If Boston can keep playing liike this AND get Rondo back in a month They are the favorites for this division…kudos to them for being able to do all this in a complete rebuilding year.

We're seriously setting up for the 41-41 bulls to play the 37-45 Atlantic division champion in the 4/5 matchup

How did Kris Humphris NOT break/tear something in his knee when he landed on that dunk?

Crawford has never met a shot he didn't like.

Great free throw, hitting the front of the rim is a good start to actually making it.

I hate Humphries on a Westbrook level. (MY NOTE:  On a Westbrook level.  LMAO.)

Nobody who made an appearance on Kardashians can be respected as a human...

Chumphries ... Makes me giggle

I don't like Jordan Crawfords game

So sick of Humphries throwing up shit and it going in

Damn Kris Humphries and Jordan Crawford are NAILING it tonight

Monty Mccutchen can go be locked into a cage of honey badgers (MY NOTE:  Not quite wolverines, but not bad)

Celtics getting every break and all the second chance points

Every game Denver allows somebody to have a career night. It never fails...

Yup Humphries will go 1-5 next game guaranteed

If Lawson was healthy and the refs weren't calling a crappy game Nuggets win this. Frustrating...

Scrub city. Crawford looking like Kobe, Humphries looked like Dirk, etc. Etc.

I swear the referees in this league should all be fired and replaced

Oh F*** these a**hole refs. That was NOT a clear path foul. What a bunch of trashy refs. Unreal

The refs would totally call a flagrant two on Mozzy for looking crosseyed at Humphries

Kris F'n Humphries When he kills you, you don't have it that night.

It's just the fact that the random no name guys are having big games That frustrates me the most.

Are there name guys on the Celtics

Bass is a player.

I can't believe Pressey's getting minutes on a NBA team

Memo to the nuggets Slow starts need to stop.

Tonight was more like forgetting to get out of the coffin.

Getting Manhandled inside by the average big men in Cleveland and Boston is a BAD sign...

Jordan Crawford played a ridiclous game tonight He’ll be a great 6th man when Rondo comes back

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down