Comments From The Other Side - Raptors, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Raptors, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Raptors, Home

Post by bobheckler Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:15 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2016/03/comments-from-other-side-raptors-32316.html

We just beat these guys two games ago, you really want some more???

Comments From The Other Side - Raptors, Home An51D6d

F*** the Celtics.

How can brad Stevens stop Luis Scola the Celtics killer

L --- Raps go 1-12 to finish with 49 wins, #TeamNegative comes back with full force for our first round series with the Bulls

If this came to pass, the entire fanbase of the Toronto Raptors, would be on suicide watch.

Lets win this one for Amir

Sign amir to the vet minumum

Scola the executioner and his trusty minions.

#2 on my hate list after NYKs and slightly before the Bulls.  They whined they lost because Crowder & Jerebko were out while we had JV, Carroll & JJ out.   There front court reeks and I'm beginning to think Casey might be as good a coach as Stevens.

Easy W, sweep away the most overrated team in the league

Time for Stevens against the world again. Lol. I hope the Celtics win the lottery. They're a good team for Ingram or Simmons to develop on while getting to win some games as well.

Always like to b*tch-slap the Celitcs... I watch the away feed just to here Tommy lose his sh*t over losing to us.

Boston is 4th in defense? Jealous.

Top 5 Def, Top 10 Off (9th in Off Rtg). Brad Stevens is the real deal. We need to try and punish their undersized guards in the post. Lots of DD post ups would be nice.

Always nice to beat the Heinsohn's right in Boston... The whining and crying will be heard all the way from the North Station tonight as the Raps come within 1 of winning 50.

Turner just shut down DD twice on the same possession and DD refused to be beaten...Turnover

I'm scared stevens is going to pick us apart slowly without Lowry making his in game decisions, casey wont make ingame adjustments and hill blame it on val errrrrrrrrrr

Amir you traitor! Making me cry ....

isaiah thomas carries every single dribble

Thomas going for 40 tonight

Boston still pumping in fake crowd noise huh

I wish we did that.

Thomas going for 82 tonight.

Vintage Amir Johnson

Thomas too good

It doesn't help that Thomas carries the ball on almost every possession.

Thomas went against 4 Raptors and still managed to get inside for a foul call

Honestly, how on earth did Thomas go last in the draft?

I hate the celtics, please crush them!

I wonder how the Celtics would look without Thomas. He is basically their whole offense.

I get the sense that Evan Turner is a jack of all trades, master of none guy. He's like the guy at the YMCA who's obviously quite good but not quite good enough in one thing in particular to absolutely dominate everyone.

Are we in for another DeCold DeFrozen game?

DeSelfish DeISO DeBrick.

Scola with the body slam on Turner

Got the Boston stream.. God help me.

Damn, Marcus Smart bricking everything

Smart chucking and bricking

Smart is trying to show DeRozan how to really build a brick house.

Wanted the raps to draft rozier so bad

Masai sneak some of this in Biz's gym bag. He quite possibly has the worst hands in the league.

Comments From The Other Side - Raptors, Home 31v3dSgOo9L

Boston's coach looks like he should be getting ready for the prom. How old is this guy? Is he old enough to drive?

Boston isn't going to fare too well in the playoffs Imo Thy don't have any guys that can consistently take over games, and they are too small

IT making some ridiculous shots

Without Lowry, we are as Good as Boston without Crowder somewhat, which is still pretty good

Damn Boston can fill it up.

Celtics are terrible, but they'll likely pull off the win because the Raps are so short-handed.

Thomas gets away with murder.

As a future Laker, you know DeRozan wants to beat the Celtics.

Sullinger is fat

Lol I can just imagine tommy complaining about everything right now

Amir is destroying Scola  (MY NOTE:  THAT'S how Stevens will deal with Scola the Celtic killer)

This team would look nice replacing Scola with Amir

Lmao bostons fake crowd noise exposed right there

Avery bradley was preparing by doing alley oops all night

IT just hit a hook shot over JV. thats just good offence

Can't wait until DD and JV are gone from this team.

Crowder and DD having a laugh. Our 2017 starting SF?

Anybody listening to the Boston feed? Wonder how much Heinson is trashing the Raps. For **** and giggles they should pair Matt up with Tommy boy for the 2nd half and then have a phone in vote to decide who the bigger homer is.  (MY NOTE:  Tommy is ALWAYS the biggest homer)

What a flop by Scola!

As usual DeBrick is pure trash. Instead in absence of Kyle to show that he can carry the team he is by far the worst player in black uniform  (MY NOTE:  Without DeRozan last night it would have been a blow out for the Celtics)

Evan Turner better than demar

It's funny how last year we were also complaining about being outrebounded, and now we are being outrebounded by Amir Johnson.

Damn Turner schooled dd

Evan Turner looks like a 2nd overall pick tonight

Ross has the bballIQ of a peanut.

Why can't Demar beat Olynik off the dribble?

The Celtics are playing so aggressive on defense.

At least Casey is gone after April. Maybe Demar. Build around Lowry.

This is Celtics fans championship lol let them have it

Jerebko throws DeRozan's shoe then he travels, rubbing it in even more.

Lol not a Smart play by Marcus.

Jerebko is a piece of ****, he just woke up the monster.

Wow they gave Demar 3 FT's? Tommy Heinsohn must be having a heart attack

Marcus Smart is literally keeping us in this game

Celtics havesome serious fat-asses on their team.

Marcus Smart is hideous offensively

Bradley really runs off ball even though he's not much of a shooter

Such a bad flop by Kelly

IT fake allstar gtfo outta here

If Raptors win, Marcus Smart should be player of the game

Celtics trying to choke this away?

Mind you, Smart has gotten decked like 3-4 times this quarter lol. They're bound to call it one of these times.

I hate this midget with a passion

Is it me or does the crowd sound a lot louder than the ACC.

I think Thomas is burning delon.

Love watching Celtics home games. Best crowd and atmosphere in the NBA. I want the Raps to play them in the playoffs just to watch a few playoff games there.

Celtics really wanted the win against our d league team

Vintage Amir move for the dagger

Boston, since Crowder's injury, doesn't have the profile of a 'quality opponent' though. Their calling card is defense, and the only team they've held below 100 since Crowder went down was Philly, who still scored 96.  (MY NOTE:  Until last night, loser)

Celtics are not a bad team without Crowder. I don't care what the stats say. They still have good players and they're dangerous.

Boston IS able to expose the Raps' ugly hero ball

It's actually even crazier how good Brad Stevens is when you see him and remember he's only 12 years old

Bostons announcers are getting ridiculous lol ....... Oh how I wished we had more biased ones to.

I hate Isaiah Thomas

Celts are such scrubs.

If Brad Stevens wasn't their coach, they probably would be.

I hope we get them in the playoffs. We would lay them to waste.

I don't know.. be careful what you wish for.. I don't want to play the Celtics in the playoffs. Thanks, but no thanks.

Huge win for the Celtics. Just a rest game for us

Definitely a fake win for the Celtics. Don't think the Raptors would have many problems with them if they face them in the playoffs.

C's win ugly against a super depleted line-up. They're terrible.

We fought hard. Boston isn't very impressive. I won't say scrubs but they did not play well. We just played worse.

we'd lose to these guys in the playoffs. Our team is better than theirs Imo, but Casey will get out coached big time against Stevens.

Evan Turner destroyed DeMar tonight on both ends. Read that again, and let it sink in.

Every season they are these scrubs with feel good story about teamwork and hardwork. Celtics are that team and they are not going far.

Celtics are going to be an easy out whoever they play. They're out in 6, and that's being generous. Their guys just aren't that good yet.

Bad loss and all the nonsense about "treadmill", "not worth max", "fire X", "trade Y" comes out. The overreactions to single games are just incredible here. Especially a game in which our best player was missing. Newsflash, Cleveland doesn't look to great when LeBron doesn't play either, that doesn't mean they should fold the franchise.

Raps are 48-22. People needs to relax lol. Boston is a very good team.

In a loss you will see the weakness of this team. It's not overreaction.

LOL Celts fans are classy. "We had no Crowder"

Boston played all their first team guys all out to win.. They did... Good for them.. . No difference to us...Kyle got the blow most have been pining for. PPat gets the chance to completely get that ankle back. AND On to the Gulf Coast they go to take on the beard and the stickum kid...

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down