Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home 11/10/21

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home 11/10/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home 11/10/21

Post by bobheckler Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:00 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/11/comments-from-other-side-raptors-111021.html?m=1

By FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  My favorites are in bold.  What are yours?

Lets make them have another team meeting. Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home 11/10/21 Icon_eek

We will make them trade for Simmons Surprised Laughing

Boston is struggling, I would love nothing more than to beat them again in their own home.

No question Raptors are the better team and with Brown out this should be another blowout and should destroy them and their crappy fanbase.  

The Celtics' chemistry is so bad, it wouldn't surprise me if Brown being out makes them play better somehow.

Boston Celtics board has a thread titled "We need Simmons" (MY NOTE: CLEARLY he doesn'tread this board)

Wow they truly are in shambles

As for Celtics wanting Simmons, if they can get him for Smart + filler + picks that's not a bad get for them.

Morey wants Brown, but doubt Celtics even considers that - he's a lot better than Simmons and Celtics are trying to get better. If Brown was actually available we need to reach out.

we basically destroyed boston's season in that first win

Easy win boys, let's crush the Celtics once again!!

I kind of expect Marcus Smart to show up against Toronto. There is no Lowry to get him going, but I think he always turns in pretty amazing shooting efforts typically against Toronto.

Need to come out and stomp on their throats. They were in absolute shambles until they got a break with a dominant win over the Heat. Their fan base stepped off the ledge a little bit. We need to bring them back to that dark place with no hope and despair.

There's absolutely no way we beat the Celtics 2wice in their house. We are gonna lose this one, no matter how much we fight.

Double team Tatum everytime he has the ball. Who is gonna beat us then? I'll take my chance with Marcus Smart

I have suspected that Tatum's early struggles have been due to either the new balls or being "distracted" by Jaylen's reaching another level.   First game without Jalen then all of sudden Tatum has his best shooting performance of the season 12-19(from 7-for-29 in his last 2).   I expect him to go for 40 tomorrow night

Hoping we can push Boston just far enough so they call a team meeting.

No Jaylen Brown is huge.

If we lose, that means one of their scrubs like Schroder/Richardson/Pritchard/Lagnford decided to have a career game

gotta go with Pritchard, he's the new raptor killer

I'm going with Grant Williams.

Easy dub. Another blowout win in TD.

You know the J's really dont like 2 pass when friggin Schroeder leads them in assist lol . He threw like 1 lob all of last seeason to AD

No way are the Celtics winning this without Brown

Always extra satisfying to get the dub at Toronto Dominion Garden, Boston MA.

11 hours until the Saltics players only meeting!

It feels like a trap game with Brown out...they do suck though. So, it could just be the start of another win streak.

Gotta run horford in to the ground tn.

Beat them up so bad they go trade Brown for Simmons.

I am not sure we want that kind of tandem Tatum-Simmons in our division. A diet version of MJ-Scottie. Jaylen and Jayson are silently caught up into that "who is the man of the team"

Somewhat worried about Dennis Schroeder and (insert random Boston bench player).

I don’t just want to win tonight. I want the Celtics to call a players only meeting after the game.

I want them running sprints right after the game coach carter style

Barnes has dropped to #2 on the ROY ladder. Time to show up for the Celtics again I love you

Dinosaurs eat leprechauns for breakfast.

making the Celtics 4-7 on the season would please me.

If theres one thing all raptors fans can agree on: f*** Boston ! Let's go raptors!

There isn’t a city I enjoy beating more than Boston. And the potential to cause a bit more internal Celtic strife is just icing on the cake. Let’s go boys!

Time to dominate at Toronto Dominion Garden again.

Raptors playing lots of games, have a long road trip coming up, back to back tomorrow meanwhile GSW and Lakers playing mostly lottery teams. Can't be accidental.

Boston and Brooklyn worst floors in the nba

Holy crap the lisp on this Celtics commentator

Oh no Jaylen in the lineup? Celtics are in trouble now!

Had German Rondo in ALCATRAZ

Mike Gorman just called him S-eye-akam please save me

Bruh....Williams just volleyed that into the basket. Can't let that happen

OG > TATUM

Please let's not let Horford go on another run this time

Celtics D looks like bbq chicken for Scottie; So much room for him to get whatever he wants, if he wants it.

Lmao how many of you are stuck with a Celtics stream lmao . I’m so sorry

timelord is eating rn

really Brian Scalabrine, how can you not pronounce Siakam properly?? he’s been an all star ffs

Who does Marcus Smart think he is

Steph, apparently

Schroder is trash.

We can do this guys, without Jaylen, the Celtics offense is basically Tatum iso's and Horford in the paint. Got to be aggressive out there

Tatum must be ✨contained✨

Celtics literally run the same play for the corner 3 everytime down the court and it works everytime on us lmao

Even the Celtics commentators are pointing out Toronto leaves out three pointers open and that’s how they’ve beaten us in the past lol

If Smart is the "heart" of your team, you need a pacemaker

Am I wrong to think Celtics are a trash team and we should in theory win tonight?

Tatum had an easy lob to throw to Williams a few second back who was wide open under the basket.   Instead he went with the contested shot.   Maybe he should listen to Smart.

I don’t need Romeo Langford shooting like that

Nurse is having a off year honestly. Langford has been shooting the 3s very well of late yet we have managed to lose him twice.

Udoka looks like an angry man.

Robert Williams is the Precious Achiuwa we wished we had.

I love the part of our defense where we leave a guy in the corner wide open

lmao I don’t get the Celtics mentality of “getting revenge” for the blowout. maybe try hard every game and you guys would be over .500

C'mon Raps take over, the Celts are so crappy!

Where's my boy Pritchard?

That fact that we need to double old man horford😭😭

Absolutely no need to double a 90 year old Horford

Zero reason to be doubling Uncle Al in the post. C’mon man.

Fire nurse

Maaaan I do not wanna give Boston their first home win

We should be thankful pritchard hasn't checked in yet

No way Boston keeps these threes up lol

Got to keep playing at a high pace to keep the Celtics off their game. Horford and Williams may dominate in the paint but both are slow as he**.

Surprised that Richardson hasn't been more impactful for the Celtics. Wherever he's gone he's usually been a big plus.

Arena so dead, Celtics fans only come alive when they boo their own players 😂😂

Horford is a killer against us. Every time lmfao

I thought Horford was washed wtf

We getting lit up by old man Horford 😭

Does Al Horford just turn back the clock or what ? Old man busting out some moves tonight

Always hated the saltics especially in Boston.

players do those fouls all the time why are the Celtics acting like Flynn killed someone lmao

Celtics fans are weak.

Good job Smart, you managed to somehow make the foul look worse than it was.. Aint no way you falling on the ground like that lol

I hate Marcus Smart so much

Smart the Oscar winner fell too easy there

Smart and Morris in the "built different" club because they spend the majority of their minutes writhing in pain on the floor.

Thank god for Richardson. Without him we’d be down around 6 more than we are.

FVV garbage

we’re so bad

What a terrible call, flagrant one????????? Absolute joke that was a play on the ball floppy fish smart pretended he was parapelgic and went to the floor.

What do you mean unnecessary? Do they expect Smart to get a free layup???

We’re legitimately so far away from being a good team. They don’t even have Brown

This team looked a he** of a lot better without Trashcal.

Celtics after every foul 😱😱

robert williams is the perfect center. if we had him we winning the chip

Man, imagine if we had Timelord Williams.

Richardson looks like Walmart Lou Williams

Rob Williams is so good.

when was the last time robert williams didnt kill us

ROB IS KILLING US MAN 😭😭😭

I wish Precious played like Williams

Ugh Timelord is such a luxury

The Celtics really took that beating to heart. Don't worry Cs, that game is an abberation. This team is pedestrian at best.

Boston playing like sh** and we’re still down this much, just shows how bad we are

We have no-one that can stop Williams and Horford on the court

You’d think the raptors would play with some fire after 2 choke jobs. Struggling big time against a brownless celtics. Ugly stuff

Tatum is a crybaby

Tatum doesn't like the call, surprise surprise.

Nurse is overrated

Ime Udoka is a good lookin dude

Celtics just wants to win more. That's the difference

I know we are a developing team but man Al Horford would fit so well on this team.

Boston played well that half. F*** Boston but seriously they worked their a** off.

Tatum looking human and no Brown. This game is still winnable if we can put a lid on Robert Williams in the 2nd half.

Sorry but this is awful cause Boston is such a bad team that aren't even playing good.

Down 13 to Tatum and a bunch of average/mediocre players is disappointing. Lots of game left, though.

Tatum hits the most contested shot of them all lmaoooo

Tatum is 5/17 and we're losing by double digits ffs

Ime's more animated than Nurse out there.

Tatum getting cute with the behind the back pass

Lightskin tendencies

Siakam for Simmons right straight up.

When we let ROBERT WILLIAMS III have his career highlight, it means the lineup is not that good

Tatum will make the shots he usually miss this game. He'll be a monster.

these refs are garbage.

Pascal is ridiculously bad

Definitely deserve to lose this game and I'd blame the whole team not just an individual...

I know we’re playing like trash, but man, the Celtics look pretty bad too.

i don’t want to be dramatic but i’d rather watch paint dry than watch boucher do anything on the court rn

Precious one of the dumbest players I've seen lol

Josh Richardson is owning us...hate to see it

Precious got a basketball IQ of a peanut.

I can’t believe we’re making J-Rich look competent

Celtics really doing us a favour by letting Schroeder handle the ball

I have a feeling we are going to win this.    I am also on a bender right now.

Is it me, or does Ime look like a difficult guy to play for? Straight mean muggin out there

Tatum doesn't have the skillset a lot of people think he does....
Antwan Jamison 2.0

These refs will do everything to help the saltics

Also, Tatum will not pass the ball this late in the 4th. Time to really attack him.

Celtics adjusted by being aggressive on the boards.

Tatum pushing off again

Marcus Smart is absolutely shredding us on both sides of the ball.

per usual

I absolutely hate Smart but would kill to have him on the Raptors.  

Good thing Tatum is having an off night or this game would be over.

Despite how ugly this game has been Boston has been good at throwing games this year

Bro I wouldn't even be mad if one of our guys just punched Smart in the face

These refs make me want to rip my eyes out

Any chance we can somehow package our garbage of Dragic, Boucher, and Flynn for something decent?

Refs really killed the momentum

Saltics are trash but we are making then look half decent

tatum playmaking looking nice this game

We can't play defense anymore in this game. They'll just send Williams to the line if they do.

Refs have money on this game. Can’t tell me different.

Lmao I see people are shifting the blame to the refs now 🤦🏾‍�

How the he** is Marcus Smart winning the jump ball

He grabbed before it reached maximum height

Lmao the ref tossed that ball closer to smart.

That was a weak jump ball by the ref, smart just stole it

How we losing to the Celtics without Jaylen Brown?

Marcus Smart is a 40% 3pt shooter against the Raps lmao

if being cooked by f***ing Dennis Schroeder isn’t a sign we need to make a roster change idk what is

Nick nurse better put his head through a wall for what he’s done tonight

LMAO the Raps broadcasters are blaming the balls for the team missing shots

Yeah we're not making the playoffs lmao this team is a joke

i hate josh richardson he has sucha punchable face

We need a big. Grant Williams is eating us alive

oh great here comes Pritchard to torch us

Blown out against a slumping Celtics team missing their second best player

The most shocking stat is that the Raptors shot more FTA than the Celtics.

Meh this is a terrible game by the Raps as the Celts and refs doing everything for Celts to win. (MY NOTE: Yeah, that's why you got more fritos, because the refs are againstyou..)

this is sad.. they have our number

Good bye Raptors undefeated road record Sad

Oh ya where tf was Prtichard

i hate seeing marcus smart win

Boston's defence was great this game.

Can't wait for our Players only meeting.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down