Took them til April 1st last year to lose their first home game

3 posters

Go down

Took them til April 1st last year to lose their first home game Empty Took them til April 1st last year to lose their first home game

Post by steve3344 Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:32 am

This year they wanted to get it out of the way early:

http://www.sfchronicle.com/warriors/article/Warriors-loss-in-opener-belies-high-10386354.php

http://www.sfgate.com/warriors/article/Much-hyped-Warriors-season-opens-with-129-100-10377287.php

The losing streak is now at four.

Fascinating.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Took them til April 1st last year to lose their first home game Empty Re: Took them til April 1st last year to lose their first home game

Post by gyso Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:25 pm

I guess that's why they play the games.

Back to top Go down

Took them til April 1st last year to lose their first home game Empty Re: Took them til April 1st last year to lose their first home game

Post by cowens/oldschool Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:37 am

I hope they struggle, I agree with alot of the things Barkley said, that they can't rebound and their bench sucks. When our Big 3 got together, they knew they had to sacrafice. Durant is gonna take alot of Klay's and a few of Steph's touches, making both those guys less effective on offense. They have no legit caliber starting center, lets see how good Draymond Green's defense really is without Bogut taking on the big guys and Durant without Steven Adams and Ibaka is gonna get abused alot more on defense.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down