our old Buddy Rondo is on the outs again.

4 posters

Go down

our old Buddy Rondo is on the outs again. Empty our old Buddy Rondo is on the outs again.

Post by kdp59 Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:07 am

he's been benched at Chicago the past few games and now rumors are swirling that they may simply release him and eat his salary ( since he has almost ZERO trade value).

so since he's left here, he's played for a different team each year and seemingly worn out his welcome each time.

I'd say the old Rondo debate has been answered now.

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

our old Buddy Rondo is on the outs again. Empty Re: our old Buddy Rondo is on the outs again.

Post by bobheckler Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:51 am

kdp59 wrote:he's been benched at Chicago the past few games and now rumors are swirling that they may simply release him and eat his salary ( since he has almost ZERO trade value).

so since he's left here, he's played for a different team each year and seemingly worn out his welcome each time.

I'd say the old Rondo debate has been answered now.

kdp,

I wonder if his ego would allow him to come off the bench behind CP3 in LA for the only coach who doesn't hate him?

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

our old Buddy Rondo is on the outs again. Empty Re: our old Buddy Rondo is on the outs again.

Post by arambone Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:22 pm

I doubt Doc wants to coach him again.

arambone

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:42 pm

What a shame. Rondo gave us 100% for a few great years, until he didn't, and now he's lost his way. I hope he regains his sanity and fits in somewhere. Such a talent and so intelligent. Too bad he's being so stupidly obstreperous.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down