Comments From The Other Side - Magic, Home

4 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Magic, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Magic, Home

Post by bobheckler Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:36 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2017/01/comments-from-other-side-magic-12717.html

(MY NOTE:  Tommy always talks about winning so big it breaks the other team's spirit to compete.  That's what we did last night to Orlando and you see that here in these comments.  HOWEVER, these fans' spirit to compete have already been broken.  Any sports board that comes armed with numerous tank .gifs is a sports board that has no will or desire to field a competitive effort. In other words, they have given up before their team has, and that's pathetic. It shows no Pride.).

Horford's out. It's gonna be difficult.

CJ starting again. We're trying too hard.

Comments From The Other Side - Magic, Home AY1lDMO

Can't wait to watch Thomas run into all of our guys and we got penalized for it. NBA basketball at its finest.

And have Elfrid do it on the other end only for the refs to look at him and say "What? I didn't see anything".

Lets see how hard Ibaka wants to get traded to Boston

Vuc trying to knock the tank off course

Here's to Ibaka's audition for Boston! Boost that trade value!

We will be lucky to get a late 1st for Serge.

Here's to not losing by more than 20!

Is it just me, or did we as a fan base vastly overrate Frank Vogel?

I thought it was a good pickup, then when I see him use Jeff green over other players, it makes me think that we did overrate Vogel

Does crowder want to go have dinner with Vogel after the game?

I'd trade Ibaka for Crowder straight up right now.  (MY NOTE:  Of course you would)

Our boy Green finally getting some burn. Game over guys.

Absolutely garbage disgusted by this organization for putting this kind of product on the floor. The 76ers are gonna have a better record and future by the time we even turn an eye. Disgusting team

This organization this team has no heart they have no hustle they simply don't care and I think it's time for new ownership new ownership

Im glad to see the team brought their best Tank Defense to boston

At least Payton hustles. Our bigs stand there and watch the ball go by like it's some kind of math problem and they're thinking about it.

Vucevic playing for a trade to Boston

I really wonder what Boston is going to do with that Nets pick. They have Thomas and Brown looks good. Crowder isn't bad but they seem to want an update at SF over anything else.

It must suck to be a Boston fan/s  (MY NOTE:  Time to wake up and smell the sarcasm)

It's definitely a good problem to have. If I were them I would take a future super star PG and ship Thomas off to the highest bidder next year (his final year) once they are sure the rookie is the real deal.

How does Jeff green continue to get a pass from Vogel for poor defense

Was worried we might steal a win with Horford and Bradley out....

As we transition to tanking, I'm loving Jeff Green more and more. Beauty truly is in they eye of the beholder.

Im all for the tank but at this point can we try? Just stay in the games and lose. This is horrendous to even leave the game on.

Jeff is the commander and chief of this tank

39pts in one quarter. We should just forfeit the rest of our games.

Whatever it takes to get a top 3 pick wont matter a few years from now when we have a real all star on our team from this summers draft.

They're only shooting 73% got em right where we want em! Keep doing your thing Jeff!

Glad to see the tank is out in full force tonight. Let's ride Jeff green our tank commander to the finish line boys!

Well I see the tank is operational. Good to see.

If we lose every game from here we can still get #1 pick. Make it happen Jeff  (MY NOTE:  If Brookly plays the rest of the season like they have the first 46 games (9-37, .196) then no, you will not get the #1 if you lose the rest because they will end up with 16 wins (82 x .196) and you already have 18 wins)

Can we put that d league kid in?

Guarantee he would play better than Jeff Green. That wouldn't take much though

Bless Jeff green he doesn't play defense. Here we come #1! Bounce out the lakers!

Pfft didn't even realize we were playing tonight. Go Celtics

Ibaka is worthless

At this rate we won't have to watch IT destroy us in the 4th since he'll be sleeping on the bench.

I personally enjoy the pain of watching Isaiah (too short midget to sign) tear us up when we have 18 mil a year green on court. Beautiful work Henny!

Jae Crowder is pretty much better than any player on our roster.

I wasn't aware jerebko was a defensive stud.

Lol at posters on here laughing at a Vucevic for Crowder swap.

Comments From The Other Side - Magic, Home Giphy

Serge is killing his trade value. He wants to stay in Orlando obviously.

Marcus smart plays like he's pissed we didn't draft him.  (MY NOTE:  He plays like that against everybody)

Yo I am warming up to elf but midget is twice the player he is.

He should be, he's been in the league about twice as long.

Lol "he's too short hello we shouldn't sign him lol

I'm happy that we're losing but damn this team has zero heart.

The only person that talks on defense is Biyombo.

But can anyone understand him?

Can our guys just walk off the court and forfeit the game?

Isn't that what they're currently doing?

Is brown a cat? Has to scratch out everybody's eyes when he goes for dunks...

It's like the team watched the Lakers-Mavs blowout, turned around and said "hold my beer". The only explanation for this abomination.

Boston counter to ORL offer of Ibaka for Brown/Johnson is to task for Vuc instead. Let's see where this goes.

I didn't even realize Bradley and Horford are out. And losing this bad

Vogel is the best tank commander EVER!! Uninspired play for an uninspiring coach.

I think we should tank next year too. I have no confidence in Vogel without a star.

Danny ainge is a genius. Put together a nice team with get top 3 pick in deep draft.

Imagine if Bradley and horford played tonight

DJ misses both free throws. No wonder this team blows. The vets are not even trying. Ibaka got blocked by Jerervko. The vets are just mailing it in. We need to waive or trade Green hes going to rub off on these young guys.

I guess at least we are't the Nets? They are terrible AND gave away all draft options.

Well at least Jalen Brown is missing shots so maybe we can snag him in a trade.

The Celtics blew their team up a year after the Magic did, had worse luck in the lottery and made it work. The only difference is the GM.

The Celtics didn't tank. They're looking pretty good, and in a good position draft-wise, too.

Well, they have a team doing the tank job for them.

This tank is cruising well ahead of all the other bad teams that will eventually tank.

Comments From The Other Side - Magic, Home Pg5hpBU

We need a true alpha dog! We have a bunch of school girl sissies.

23 players have logged time tonight for the Celtics and Magic. Every player has a field goal … Except for Jeff Green.

Do we trade him for peanuts to develop Mario... or just let him continue leading the tank since he's doing such a great job at it?

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Magic, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Magic, Home

Post by kdp59 Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:12 pm

LOL....our old Buddy Jeff Green.

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Magic, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Magic, Home

Post by wideclyde Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:02 pm

Well, ripping Jeff Green is always easy especially when you have a team of talents that requires him to have to be counted on to lead and score consistently. I bet he would be a very solid contributor on just about any team if he could be the 8th or 9th guy on said team.

Regarding the Magic and their play last night, it looks to me that the general manager has left or obtained very little talent for the coach to work with. And, also that the coach is not reaching his players very well on most aspects of the game. Just about everyone on their team looked unprofessional last night. Could be the end of both guys in Orlando.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by steve3344 Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:06 am

wideclyde wrote:Well, ripping Jeff  Green is always easy especially when you have a team of talents that requires him to have to be counted on to lead and score consistently.  I bet he would be a very solid contributor on just about any team if he could be the 8th or 9th guy on said team.

Regarding the Magic and their play last night, it looks to me that the general manager has left or obtained very little talent for the coach to work with.  And, also that the coach is not reaching his players very well on most aspects of the game.  Just about everyone on their team looked unprofessional last night.  Could be the end of both guys in Orlando.
Jeff Green has never been "a very solid contributor."  His whole career he has been wildly inconsistent, unproductive and the ultimate tease because, based on his physical skills and rare flashes of brilliance, he never failed disappoint.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:20 am

and 8th or 9th guys on a rotation don't get paid $15M per year.

if he were making in the $4-6M range people would complain less about his play.
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down