Bradley Likely Out Through the All-Star Game

3 posters

Go down

Bradley Likely Out Through the All-Star Game Empty Bradley Likely Out Through the All-Star Game

Post by bobheckler Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:38 am

Adam Himmelsbach ✔ @AdamHimmelsbach
Avery Bradley will not be on this road trip.
7:06 PM - 7 Feb 2017
11 11 Retweets 13 13 likes

Adam Himmelsbach ✔ @AdamHimmelsbach
Sounds like Avery Bradley will likely be out until after All-Star break. Stevens: "If he comes back before that, it might be a surprise now"
7:38 PM - 7 Feb 2017
14 14 Retweets 30 30 likes

Brad has said that Avery Bradley will be out through the All-Star game. I believe, with tonight's game in Sacto (Bradley is not even traveling with the team) Bradley will have missed 11 straight games. If he misses every game through the All-Star break that would be 15 straight missed games.

What should we think about this? This has been a prolonged injury, it was not caused by contact or a bad fall or something we can point to and say "that was a fluke".

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Bradley Likely Out Through the All-Star Game Empty Re: Bradley Likely Out Through the All-Star Game

Post by cowens/oldschool Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:02 pm

wear and tear of the game, durability is the most necessary attribute needed for the game

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Bradley Likely Out Through the All-Star Game Empty Re: Bradley Likely Out Through the All-Star Game

Post by hawksnestbeach Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:45 pm

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, IMO Bradley, whom I admire, has a troubling injury record and should be traded now, when his value is high. During our streak, I've asked myself how much better we'd be with Bradley playing his usual good game, and concluded 'not much.' Jaylen Brown gives us height and quickness in the backcourt. Alternatively, how much better would we be with Noel in the middle? Hawk

hawksnestbeach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down