Comments From The Other Side - Kings, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Kings, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Kings, Away

Post by bobheckler Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:30 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2017/02/comments-from-other-side-kings-2817.html

GOOOOOOO Isaiah!!! I’m 100% rooting for a Celtics blowout with a 45-50 point game from the pizza guy in this one.

I hope he lights the Kings up tonight. Thanks Kings FO.

I hope IT scores 83 and we lose by one point. I want our team to play with chemistry to show that we can move forward without DMC but not risk our draft positioning.

I’ll never forgive this franchise for giving Isaiah away. Of all the stupid things the Kings have done over the years, this one might just take that cake.

With all of the terrible draft decisions that the Kings have made, they finally got lucky enough to not only get a valuable player with the last pick in the draft, but a guy that is literally a candidate for MOST VALUABLE PLAYER IN THE NBA and a multiple All Star! How lucky is that?!? But what did they do? They traded him for a guy that will never play in the NBA. And they did it because they thought Darren Collison was a better basketball player. Well now Isaiah is about to play in his 2nd All Star Game, and Darren Collison is best known for a domestic violence conviction.

Our players' thoughts after IT torches us tonight:
Comments From The Other Side - Kings, Away Ill-Advised-Observation

we should just hire random monkeys and let throw darts at a draft board to pick players, management is cursed

Barnes is going to start a West Coast version of Malice at the Palace when a bottle of water accidentally rolls off from the upper decks (Vivek says he wanted cupholders but was overruled) and spills on him…he fights all the women in the lower bowl and gets ejected when he bumps a ref.

If the Kings were to trade Demarcus for Isaiah straight-up, I might end my Kings boycott even if Matt Barnes' despicable face is still here.

Random question but why is IT called the Pizza Guy?

He did TV ads for a local pizza place called "Pizza Guys" and his tag line was, "I'm a pizza guy, are you a pizza guy?"

It is a little joke about his height, or as Jerry likes to say heighth. You see, IT is the same height as a deluxe combo pizza.

"Barnes and Boogie". Is that a comedy morning drive show. Lol.

Thomas Worst trade in Kings franchise history! When else has a player that will get MVP votes been traded for nothing?

Nothing? Kings got a 7 million dollar trade exception and the rights to Alex Oriakhi for IT. So to be accurate we did get something in return, but that something was actually nothing.

I don't see any way that a team like the Celtics will remotely play down to the level of their opponent the way the Kings constantly do.

Too bad Cousins isn't playing he would feast on the Celtics bigs

Horford has always bothered Cousins, length, quickness and smarts.

Beat me to it. Probably the only real "Cuz stopper" out there.... Well, besides the refs  (MY NOTE:  And Cousins himself)

The Celtics are fun to watch. They have a small guy that is pretty good.

I really don't want to watch this. The love-fest for IT is going to be sickening.

Hey, we're a third of the way through the 1st quarter and we aren't down 15 yet!

There's about a 90% chance Olynik destroys WCS. He can't guard the stretch-big.

Watching 4 white shirts crash the boards for every loose ball is a great change-of-pace I'd like to see this every night!

Our draft picks are all looking good. Is this really our team? Joerger is a miracle worker!

I'm pissed that the Charles Oaley thing happened at MSG Dam Knicks trying to relieve us of the ‘most dysfunctional franchise’ title….come on Barnes, do something tonight to get us back in front!

IT won't have to wait until the fourth quarter, he may not even have to play in the fourth quarter!

I too hope IT drops 100 on the Kings Not about to let the Knicks steal the dysfunctional world title away from the Kings

When my washing machine is heavily loaded . . . it says, "Kosta Koufus, Kosta Koufus" over and over.

I never pictured a lead ever Even if it’s the only one this section of the game

Boston does not look good. Bricks and holes.

So Kings get a blowout win without Lawson,Gay, DMC and Temple? #Kangz you think this team is bipolar enough to do that?

Floyd Mayweather is Vivek's guest tonight. Might as well hang a banner in the hangar doors with a middle finger for women.

At this rate, they'll have an Ike Turner Appreciation Night.

Dag gum, really? He and IT are friends, so I guess he wanted to come watch Isaiah.

If he could get O.J. out of prison he'd sit with him!

Vivek's next memoir: If I Did (Trade) IT.

If IT don't fit, you must sIT

Honestly and regardless how the rest of the game goes I never anticipated going into halftime tied

Just a little foreshadowing also. IF We somehow pull of the victory, it surely wont have anything to do with the team on the floor, or the job the coaching staff are doing. Only way we win is if Boston loses on their own.... Rolling Eyes

I still have very little expectation of us pulling this off, but couldn't be prouder of what's left of the team right now.

So who guessed in the Battle of Pizza Guys Isaiah Thomas would be leading Ben McLemore 19-17 in the 3rd?

Is this the IT quarter?!

And what the Celtics couldn't do the officials have... I hate feeling like it's us against EIGHT again.

I really hope Matt bounce passed off that dudes head on purpose lmao

The gods are doing everything they can to tell the Kings to TRADE DMC OR ELSE!

Am I crazy, or this enjoyable basketball right now? Not sure, because it has been so long.

Could it be That without DMC the Kings play better in the sense that the atmosphere is automatically not poisoned?

I'll tell you, if Bmac could just be consistant, we would really have a player. He is so athletic.

Trade him now. RIGHT NOW!

IT is probably going thermonuclear in the 4th But this is some fun pleasant basketball right now

"ISAIAH COME BACK, PLEASE" Anyone hear that on the broadcast? Lol

I heard that. And felt it, too.

Watch out for IT in the 4th quarter.

Jeribco looks like a badger stuck in a trap

Boston just looks BAD. Wow

Who even knew that hack a willy was a thing?

I for one am really getting tired of these weak ass 21st century check every foul to make sure it's not too rough for the poor little guys out there. Play like men! And let the men play.

You gotta think Collison has heard people talking about how the Kings shouldn't of traded IT, and is taking this one a little personally.

Celts have taken 19 FT to Kings 3

What else is new? We have to lead the league in worst ft differential at home.

Somewhere Vivek is thinking, "if we had Cousins tonight we would be up by 20!"

The first fun game of the season. I wonder why?

Does Gerald Green.... Have a tattoo of I-5 (Interstate 5) on his shoulder?

This defense is blowing me away Ain't seen anything like it

Boston is falling apart

WHAT IS HAPPENING Cuz purposely got the 16th tech to get us a W against the Celtics, making the FO look good for a bit????

Bill Simmons called, wants Celts to trade for WCS now

Missing a player Where is the guy in crunch time that gets the ball down low and holds it, holds it And holds it and tries to go up against a triple team, loses the ball with a turnover? This group plays like a team……..

You forgot And then fouls other team in frustration.

I can't believe it Every call is going our way

They actually got plenty of close calls Was it because DMC wasn’t railing at the oafs?

Because their effort is obvious. Even the officials sense it.

Boston empties its bench down 102-86, 2:17 to play

It appears as though Isaiah "King of the Fourth" Thomas was 1-3 from the field in the fourth quarter. Did his teammates forget to remind him to wind his invisible watch?

I think Boston took us for granted, but give it to the Kings they played together and were unselfish to the very end.

So, just to recap, we have a combined four wins against the top four teams in the eastern conference, and a combined two wins against the bottom four teams in the eastern conference. This ****ing team, man...  Shocked

Honestly, the Kings could have folded in the first. But Boston didn't bring their A game. Or even their C game. And they got burnt for it.

I think they brought it we just stepped on it.

Kosta Koufos' right hand.
Comments From The Other Side - Kings, Away C4M_RrYUoAAYfu3

Lol well KK won't be doing many finger rolls I guess lol.

He'll just tape it to the finger next to it and soldier on.

No Rudy. No Temple. No Lawson. No Boogie. And we win in a blowout.

Haha Celtic's blew this game Cause they didn’t trade Brooklyn’s 1st for Boogie. Obviously they need his talents cause they lost to the Kangz.

King of the 4th? Where was he?

Comments From The Other Side - Kings, Away Giphy

Incredible! Weird what happens when players don’t have to be on pins and needles because some lunatic is yelling at them all game. Just an incredible effort.

Can we just cancel the rest of our games And watch this over and over the rest of the season?

Blazer fan here What is the general impression about DMC among Kings fans? Seems like if they got a great haul for him they could bring up a competitive young nucleus pretty quickly.

We'll give you Cousins for McCollum right now!

I actually think the Blazers are not the team you should be trading with. Their assets are terrible.

I still think Boston is your best bet.

After that game I don't think the Celtics are the best bet.  

You are in a Nyquil stupor and just dreaming all this... Very Happy

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down