Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Away

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Away

Post by bobheckler Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:38 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2019/11/comments-from-other-side-kings-111719.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE: My favorites are in bold. Which are yours?

I have a good feeling about today’s game!!! Go Kings.

Richaun is gonna do a number on their bigs

Just wanna say **** all the Boston bandwagoners in the building today. **** outta here

Celtics fans travel well

Should be fun a game. I really like Boston's sets. Kemba is a better fit for them than Kyrie. Maybe Dedmon goes off and the Celts trade for him? Smile They'll need to upgrade their bigs this year.

Celtics = crap

Their record and team play suggests otherwise.

It's weird with their assist number, but when I look at Boston they continue to look like they did last year, not that cohesive, and more individualistic in their approach. In a recent Mavs game Tatum came down the floor for a jack-fest, going 1-18 from the floor. (I know, it's the Doncic factor:p). It was one of the all time "greatest" clanging-boinging performances I've ever seen.

I hope the Celts see the Kings as a bottom dweller because they appear to play down to their competition.

Really wish we could have picked up Marcus Smart when he was a FA. His offense efficiency has improved a lot the last couple years, making him a very valuable player with his already elite defense.

Daniel Theiss looks like his favorite musicians are the Insane Clown Posse

Nemanja "Serbian Larry Legend" Bjelica

Bjeli >>>> Bird (MY NOTE: Truly delusional)

The Celts come in leading the East
While we’re still among the West’s least.
Last game we competed.
When this one’s completed,
Hope our games behind are decreased!

Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Away Giphy

The jig is up! Prepare to get massacred, Boston.

The Kings better bring their A game against the C's.

Let's beat these east coast bums!

We have to beat the Celtics and the refs so rack up those points.

Refs hate Sacramento, always have

Looked like a blatant carry by Smart.

Anybody else watching the Celtics stream notice when Scalabrine said “Bogdan, of course, one of the Bogdanovic brothers”?

Refs are an absolute embarrassment

How and why is there so many Celtics fans in Sac RN? Bandwagons? Or did they travel?

As far as I remember, there’s always been a bunch of Celts fans in Sacramento. Probably bandwagons, but they’ve been around.

Boston’s one of those teams that has fans everywhere in the country.

Celtics have a huge fan base very storied franchise

Celtics don't have athletic bigs.

Why are they playing better when their future all stars are hurt? Hopefully those arrogant young men learn some humble from this.

Jaylen Brown's beard is so damn ugly.

Referees taking over the game. Again.

Celtics bench will be their undoing

Ref mode definitely activated

Oh. That's why were not getting calls. The Celtics record lol

The entire NBA and terrible officiating, no better duo

We’re going to lose this.. Refs just hate us

Refs keeping the Celts in this like they did for the Lakers last game

Time for Vlade to bring his shotgun to an NBA owners/committee meeting

Lmao when did "kings playing defense" become a foul worthy offense in the NBA?

“Hey this team hasn’t played defense for ten years... can’t let them start now”

Man refs on something these last 2 games, hmmm

He I think we're actually getting a decent number of calls this game, just mostly in the form of offensive fouls called on the Celtics

I just realized the Celtics coach looks exactly like Pete Buttigieg lmao (MY NOTE: Buttigieg dressed up as Brad at Halloween and Brad reciprocated by dressing like Buttigieg)

Smart timeout by Stevens probably worth ~ half a point

Seeing Kanter get punked makes me so happy

How is this team the best of the east? Trash defense hahahHHHH

How is Marcus smart shooting it this well this season haha

Unfortunately we have the half time lead, you know the rest of the story right?

Please Mr. Kemba let us win this game your team has a guaranteed playoff spot we need these

I'm at the game today. Wayyyy too much green in the crowd! Why are there so many Boston fans in Sac?

Boston’s just an easy team for casual fans to cheer for. I can’t put it past them.

It goes all the way back to before the Kings were in Sacramento. A lot of people liked the Celtics Lakers rivalry and picked the Celtics. Because FTL even back then.

I mean we're playing as good as we can like last game, but we know the NBAs agenda is Celtics/Lakers in the finals

Celtics commentator saying Marcus Smarts shot looks "pure" it's the funniest sh** ever.

It seems like Dedmon makes 2-3 passes directly to the other team every game

Hopefully not the usual turd quarter upcoming.

We somehow need to speed up the clock during the break so the Kings won't realize they'll be coming back out for the 3rd quarter. Convince them it's the second second quarter - Hobbit time.

Too much green in this arena SMH

Kemba is flopping all over the place RN

Yeah these refs won't let us win Sad

The **** referees?? Kemba wasn't touched..What a dirty flop ffs

I hate NBA refs so much

Kemba is actually flopping like crazy

All right so now they’re calling everything against us?

Kemba needs to stop flopping Jesus

Kemba slid 20 feet

Kemba walkers a b**ch

Saved all our 3rd Quarter shenanigans for the last minute.

It’s the refs

**** the Boston floppers

Every time we threaten an "elite" team we get refballed

What's happening is that refs are shit and miss calls. When they have no idea about what they're doing they mostly go against the small market non-playoff team. When we're playing Hawks or Suns the refs are OK mostly. NBA has a ref quality problem.

Bruh Kanter fouled so hard in that replay smh refs

Unfortunately the team needs to accept we’re going to get jobbed by the refs this quarter and try to not let it bother them.

Refs Just stole 6 points from us

Kanter is trash

When can refs be replaced by Robots.

Kanter you dirty flopping bitch. He's super easy to exploit in the paint on offense though, shit defender. I hope he plays the clutch.

Celtic player runs into any King and flops, foul kings

Bunch of floppers on the Celtics smh

Tatum has such a weird hair, he wanted a black man fade but has straight hair.

Refs are tryhards

Marcus smart is the king of blowing layups

Refs will never call a foul for us

Imagine getting to play the game on easy mode! Literally foul calls every time down the court! Sounds nice

This game feels like Buddy vs Other 9 players

Let’s run into Celtics defenders every time on offense so we can get easy, cheap fouls too

That's what you get for the floors kemba

Are you kidding me? They are calling literally everything for the Celtics. Everything.

These refs only call a foul when we have an open 3 lmao

All refs deserve to go to hell

Challenge a call for once Wallton.

I think he's wise in saving it for the end of the game. Not that the officials will make more bad calls or anything...

I had a chance to go to this game. All things considered, it's probably a very good thing I'm sitting in my living room spouting obscenities and not at the game.

Bruh theis was literally being an offensive lineman right there

There is nobody I hate more than these Celtics announcers. They bitch about every call against them

The amount of ref ball being played against us this season is atrocious

Refs are consistently ruining games for us. BUT it does not help that when we get opportunities we can’t hit a wide open 3

Y’all just can’t let a small market team prosper. The nba is ugly

Can’t be favored when we’re playing 8 on 5

Oh so we aren’t gonna call loose ball fouls on Boston anymore? Ok cool

The Celtics getting bailed out every trip lmao

That's some bull if it's Boston's ball because Theis hit it out of buddy's hand would've never gone out

Buddy and boneheaded turnovers in the clutch. Sigh

A LATE CALL POTENTIALLY BENEFITING THE KINGS?!?

Gotta love that Boston didn't need to challenge any of those other calls and they were miraculously overturned!

Refs are gonna screw us here aren't they lol

Refs will probably overturn this

Imagine have weapons like kemba and Tatum on your team and have Marcus Smart do the game winner hahahHahaahhaajajjaah

Hahah Dem lame a** green shirts... Hahahaha

GET OUTTA HERE BAD SIDEBURNS MAN

I recommend all Celtics fans in g1c used the back exits to leave RN

That ball hung on the rim for an unusually long time lol

The hand of God tipped it a little!

We the champs!

Thankyou for beating Celtics. - sixers.

Thank you for beating the Celtics - Bucks. Shout out to Kings hustle this was a crazy a** game. The late defense on Kemba was sooo clutch

Are Buddy and Holmes the next Kobe/Shaq?

This game was like the exact opposite of the LLLLLLLLLakers game. We got ****Ed by weak Lebron foul FT and HB with the unfortunate slip. Now we got the FT (bless you Holmes) and Smart misses the floater

I love seeing tight, suffocating defense in the modern NBA, and to have it on both sides is a treat. Celtics are fun to watch this year too. I hope they make Finals in the East.

Overcame the Celtics and the refs...

We didn’t just lose to LA, we lost to the refs

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Away

Post by wideclyde Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:58 am

Here is the one most important fan comments in this long list

"Celtics don't have athletic bigs"

wideclyde

Back to top Go down