Is Evan Turner continuing a possible trend?

Go down

Is Evan Turner continuing a possible trend? Empty Is Evan Turner continuing a possible trend?

Post by wideclyde Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:50 pm

Thinking of Evan Turner last night while checking the Cs-Portland game, I checked his stats this year before his recent hand injury.

Seems that his season has not been statistically what his last season in Boston was. All of his stats per minute are down, and some
of them considerably down. Could be lots of different reasons, and I am sure some folks will respond to help me better understand.
I liked Turner, understood why Ainge did not sign him for the same amount he got from Portland, and wish him well in his career as well
in his injury recovery.

The reason for this post relating to Turner is that I think that he just may be the most recent guy who did well for Stevens and the Cs
and is now falling backwards in NBA performance.

If this is a beginning trend, Ainge will have a much tougher time trading any of his current players for quality even if such a trend is a GIANT
pat on the back for Stevens and his great staff. And, since just about every player joining the Cs since Stevens arrived a few years ago
has dramatically improved how can young free agents not want to come to Boston despite the cold winters?

wideclyde

Back to top Go down