Cavaliers Trade Chris "Birdman" Anderson to Hornets

5 posters

Go down

Cavaliers Trade Chris "Birdman" Anderson to Hornets Empty Cavaliers Trade Chris "Birdman" Anderson to Hornets

Post by bobheckler Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:29 pm

Cavs Trade Chris Andersen To Hornets
FEB 13, 2017 12:09 PM

The Cleveland Cavaliers have traded the contract of Chris Andersen and cash considerations to the Charlotte Hornets for a protected second round pick.

Andersen is out for the year with a torn ACL and will be waived by the Hornets.

Cleveland will save approximately $2.5 million on the luxury tax with the move.

MARC J. SPEARS/THE UNDEFEATED

bob
MY NOTE: Just to inject a little bit of intrigue into this and elevate it above mere luxury tax avoidance, the Cavs now have only 14 players on their roster. Room for one more, a free agent/D-league signing or a 2-1 trade with another team.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Cavaliers Trade Chris "Birdman" Anderson to Hornets Empty Re: Cavaliers Trade Chris "Birdman" Anderson to Hornets

Post by kdp59 Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:55 pm

room for Melo now~~~!!!!
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Cavaliers Trade Chris "Birdman" Anderson to Hornets Empty Re: Cavaliers Trade Chris "Birdman" Anderson to Hornets

Post by gyso Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:38 pm

I may be going to see the Hornets tonight. My son-in-law snagged 4 tickets to see the 76ers tonight, Janie and I may get to go with him and my 5 year old grandson!!

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by wideclyde Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:48 pm

Perhaps the Cavs are anticipating a "buy out" guy at some point after the trade deadline?

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:24 pm

gyso wrote:I may be going to see the Hornets tonight.  My son-in-law snagged 4 tickets to see the 76ers tonight, Janie and I may get to go with him and my 5 year old grandson!!

gyso

Snaged 4 tickets

according to Stub Hub...upper level seat are going

FOR $6 bucks

https://www.stubhub.com/charlotte-hornets-tickets-charlotte-hornets-charlotte-time-warner-cable-arena-2-13-2017/event/9641327/?mbox=1&rS=6&abbyo=true&sliderpos=false&qtyq=false&qtyddab=true&dUpg=false&sort=price+asc

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:24 pm

beat wrote:
gyso wrote:I may be going to see the Hornets tonight.  My son-in-law snagged 4 tickets to see the 76ers tonight, Janie and I may get to go with him and my 5 year old grandson!!

gyso

Snaged 4 tickets

according to Stub Hub...upper level seat are going

FOR $6 bucks

https://www.stubhub.com/charlotte-hornets-tickets-charlotte-hornets-charlotte-time-warner-cable-arena-2-13-2017/event/9641327/?mbox=1&rS=6&abbyo=true&sliderpos=false&qtyq=false&qtyddab=true&dUpg=false&sort=price+asc

beat

That's where our seats were, upper level. We paid $10 each. The Hornets lost, they looked horrible. I have been to four Hornets games and they never have won (3 wins by the Celtics cheers and tonight the 6ers won.

I wasn't impressed by Noel, but I didn't exactly have a good view.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down