Comments From The Other Side - Lakers, Away

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Lakers, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Lakers, Away

Post by bobheckler Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:05 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2017/03/comments-from-other-side-lakers-3317.html

We gonna lose

we have to win this match !!!

Let Ingram shoot! A lot. We need this L  (MY NOTE:  Or not shoot at all, and still get the L)

We got this loss come on Randle, increase that trade value

LOLOLOL! Worthy just said Larry Bird was an (bleep)! IT'S ON tonight!

From the depths of second hell, aka Boston, Isaiah Thomas and those who we do not speak of arrive for their sole visit of 2017. Like a plague that creeps through the shadow, the green clovers make their way towards STAPLES. Leonitus Walton and the budding lads helm the way for a new rivalry to unfold.  (MY NOTE:  Leonitus?  Maybe he is referring to Leonidas, the leader of the 300?  Well, they did get wiped out like the Greeks.  The difference is that they weren't heavily outnumbered, just outclassed. and they didn't go down with much pride neither.  At least so said "Leonitus" in his post-game presser)

If there are anymore games we win this year, I hope we can at least win this won. It's always nice to win against the Celtics.

I'm #TeamTank but With Magic coming in and this game being at Staples, a win here would be huge for the team morale.

I hear you but the wins must come next year. The TeamTank must not fail the rest of the season not with Phoenix trying to pry that #2 spot. When the #2 spot is secured, then we can get the wins this year and all of next year.  (MY NOTE:  Pingpong balls don't always bounce your way, nor ours)

Win against the Celtics >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Top 3 pick in one of the deepest drafts in years:D

If we're going to win another one or two more this year it would be great for it to be this one.

I want the W, screw the tank. Never rooting for an L against the Celtics

Ugh, rooting for a loss to the Celtics makes me wanna vomit buuuut losing the pick would feel worse so, let's just hope its a close loss lol.

I ****ing hate the Boston everything. They are our enemies... can't stand Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics.

Isaiah Thomas Coulda been a laker...

DLO is eating up IT4. Think we'll see Bradley and Smart on him soon.

How are Amir johnsons ugly shots going in?

Totally a charge on JR there

The refs seem to like him. He gets the benefit of the doubt on a lot of those.

F.. The referees, two bad calls first against Zu and now Ingram

Feels like a glorified pick up game. We're jacking threes. They are swinging the ball, finding the open man.

Our broadcast crew folks... Glorify the Celtdicks.  (MY NOTE:  Gotta say something and it's hard to exalt the #2 worst team in the league, isn't it?)

Who guarding Amir

F*** who the F*** is amir ****ing Johnson

Here's what I don't get: IT is a horrible defender He’s amazing at offense. Why don’t we post him up every single play and wear him down?

Sit down JC smh ... Why would you foul Smart? Good grief

Don't foul smart who cant shoot 3s...

We are giving away the 3 on our pnr coverage and Celtics are not missing

Great, an Amir Johnson career night brewing. Only fitting he's from LA too.

Defense is clueless as usual as well. Can the C's keep this shooting up?

Id be shocked if in the playoffs teams didn't abuse the hell out of Thomas

Yeah, he's having an awesome season, definitely MVP caliber, but I just don't see a team built around a player that small going very far. Obviously hasn't hurt him during the RS, but he's always going to be a liability on the other end and those things tend to magnify when you're in a seven-game series against an elite opponent.

I said it to my mate if Celtics can get a 2nd scorer to help IT. They'll be in contention for 1st place and maybe even wipe out cavs. They are good right now but could be excellent with a 2nd go to guy

A matchup of the great white-hopes: Zu vs Kelly.

We're beyond terrible. it's like when someone asks you how your day was, you'd say: oh I am having an extremely Lakers day. We're just that bad.

Well on our way to wrapping up sole possession of the second worst record!

Sometimes I wonder if Randle is the bastard child of Kwame and Lamar.

Magic gonna take this as disrespect by the youngins. Blown away by the C's

After one of the better games of the season you follow it up with... This. The Lakers are consistently inconsistent. A positive to this game is there is only one half left ha.

Just remember that Jim and Mitch wanted nothing to do with Isiah Thomas when he was literally begging to come here.

JC making Jaylen look like MJ...smh

Get that garbage outta here old man Horford!!

The way this team plays defense tanking comes naturally. I hate this

Man they're really playing some efence out there

Amir Johnson's looking like an allstar against this defense.

Hack a Bradley

Ugh, giving up 60+ to the Celtics, (bleep) annoying.

Wow we suck.

I realize that we aren't good, but the officiating is HEAVILY slanting in Boston's favor tonight.

These refs are atrocious tonight

Worthy was fired up before the game. I thought it was ON tonight. It's not ON...

This team could get the next first three picks in the draft and still suck

WE are garbage. Our players are stupid and self entitled. They can't even show up to a home game versus (bleep) Boston. Mother (bleep) disgrace.

I hope to God that Brooklyn falls out of the top 3. Even though it's an very improbable, but I really hope they get the 4th pick. I would HATE to see this filthy green trash franchise get a top 3 pick

I will trade a lower pick...like 2 instead of 1 or 3 instead of 2 if Boston can be #4....I really do not like Ainge....

SOFT LIKE CHARMIN. I gave up this team few months ago but still its disgrace to not even trying against Celtics. But yes this is a product of tank. You become used to losing. This team is exactly like that at the moment. I just hope Celtics will stop in 2nd half and not crush us with 50 points

It really pisses me off knowing that this Boston team is going to get to add either Fultz or Ball smh

Difference between a ruthless yet savvy FO and a sentimental live in the past one like ours (MY NOTE:  Maybe not anymore?)

Like Ingram to have a good 2nd half....Boston fans beginning to get loud with the Brown >Ingram noise

Russell could at least try to stay in front of IT  (MY NOTE:  He couldn't stay in front of Bradley on the back door cuts, and you think he can stay in front of IT?  LOL)[/b]

Refs are helping them tank.

Boston has shot 21 fts To 5 What a joke

Let's just roll a tank out to mid court and call off the second half

I miss Kobe..

Lol, Magic ain't saving this mess. Team really puts the "L" in laker.

We've given up 11 points to sorry Amir Johnson....that shouldn't happen. I expected Thomas to get his but as usual we give up too many hero nights to lesser skilled players.

Look an attempted double team on crowder.................. Ingram

Ingram is not a real NBA player. Maybe in a few years.

Stevens not even playing IT. That's how confident he is.

I like Brown, but he's also the beneficiary of good looks generated by the Celtics players. Helps to have guys like IT and Horford attracting defenders.

Alley oop by Boston...Laker players just standing there like a rec league team. So sick of watching the stupidity out there!

This team killing us is gonna make the playoffs and have the #1 pick

So thankful for the Dubs and Lebron right now. Because of them, this pricks in green won't be winning a championship any time soon regardless of the progress they've made and the Brooklyn picks.  (MY NOTE:  LeBron is 32 years old.  Remember what happened to another player who came straight out of High School and his body started to break down a year or two after that?)

Jeez the didn't even play IT this quarter

Luke insures the L stays in reach...that 2nd unit cut it to 13 and that scared the s--t outta him so he inserts 4 starters.

Celtics sweep Lakers in regular-season series for first time since 2007-08 season.

Just go over the tankathon.com and run the simulation...usually makes me feel better

Randle is like a young lebron without the skills or brain.

He plays in LeBron's style except without any of the things (elite court vision, passing, handles, and athleticism) that made young LeBron good at basketball... He's what Marshon Brooks was to Kobe.  (MY NOTE:  Randle is also an undersized 6'8" PF without an outside game in a league that is moving to the perimeter.  LeBron had all the things they gave Randle and the ability to shoot.  He could shoot from anywhere over shorter players and fly by ones his size or bigger.  Comparing Randle to LeBron, even as a joke, is itself a joke)

Welp. That sucked.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Lakers, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Lakers, Away

Post by wideclyde Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:05 pm

Looks like the Laker fans have had enough at least on this night.

I am sure that Luke Walton has made some progress????

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Lakers, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Lakers, Away

Post by worcester Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:35 pm

Quote of the day:

Randle is like a young lebron without the skills or brain.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down