ANDREW BOGUT FRACTURES LEFT TIBIA IN CAVALIERS DEBUT VS. HEAT

+3
gyso
worcester
bobheckler
7 posters

Go down

ANDREW BOGUT FRACTURES LEFT TIBIA IN CAVALIERS DEBUT VS. HEAT Empty ANDREW BOGUT FRACTURES LEFT TIBIA IN CAVALIERS DEBUT VS. HEAT

Post by bobheckler Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:00 pm

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2681030-andrew-bogut-sufferers-left-leg-injury-in-cavaliers-debut-vs-heat

ANDREW BOGUT FRACTURES LEFT TIBIA IN CAVALIERS DEBUT VS. HEAT

ANDREW BOGUT FRACTURES LEFT TIBIA IN CAVALIERS DEBUT VS. HEAT Hi-res-1f7edae43f7150d3c7cf37a355c9108d_crop_north
CLEVELAND, OH - MARCH 06: Andrew Bogut #6 of the Cleveland Cavaliers reacts after getting hurt in the first half while playing the Miami Heat at Quicken Loans Arena on March 6, 2017 in Cleveland, Ohio. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this photograph, User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. (Photo by Gregory Shamus/Getty Images)
Gregory Shamus/Getty Images

Alec Nathan
Featured Columnist

March 6, 2017

Cleveland Cavaliers center Andrew Bogut lasted only a minute into his debut with his new team before a serious leg injury forced him from the game.

The first X-rays revealed a fractured left tibia, according to Joe Gabriele of Cavs.com, who added Bogut is heading to the hospital for further evaluation.

Bleacher Report provided video of the injury:

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/838917643285446657
Follow
Bleacher Report ✔ @BleacherReport
Unfortunate.

Two minutes into his debut with the Cavs, Andrew Bogut suffered a left leg injury.

He needed to be aided off the court.
5:02 PM - 6 Mar 2017
1,285 1,285 Retweets 2,234 2,234 likes

The center officially registered one minute of action and finished with zero points and two fouls.

Bogut has been all over the place this season, starting the year with the Dallas Mavericks after being dealt away by the Golden State Warriors in the offseason. He was traded to the Philadelphia 76ers shortly before the trade deadline but was immediately waived.

While Sam Amico of Fox Sports Ohio reported the center had considered joining the Boston Celtics, former Cleveland guard Matthew Dellavedova pushed him to the Cavs. He was expected to provide some much-needed depth to the defending champions while adding valuable post defense.

Unfortunately, the latest issue creates question marks for a player who has dealt with plenty of injuries.

Bogut suffered a right knee bone bruise Dec. 5, and missed 11 games during the Mavs' uninspiring start to the season. He was also hampered by a right hamstring strain during portions of his first campaign in Dallas.

On the year, he is averaging a career-low 3.0 points to go with 8.3 rebounds per game.

If the injury problems remain, it could be the fourth season of Bogut's career in which he plays fewer than 40 games.

bob
MY NOTE: Sometimes dodging a bullet is better than firing one...

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

ANDREW BOGUT FRACTURES LEFT TIBIA IN CAVALIERS DEBUT VS. HEAT Empty Re: ANDREW BOGUT FRACTURES LEFT TIBIA IN CAVALIERS DEBUT VS. HEAT

Post by worcester Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:01 pm

Yep.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

ANDREW BOGUT FRACTURES LEFT TIBIA IN CAVALIERS DEBUT VS. HEAT Empty Re: ANDREW BOGUT FRACTURES LEFT TIBIA IN CAVALIERS DEBUT VS. HEAT

Post by gyso Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:07 pm

Ouch, tough break.

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:09 pm

Literally.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:13 pm

worcester wrote:Literally.

Pun intended. clown

Back to top Go down

Post by 112288 Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:21 pm

YOU KNOW THE OLD GOOD LUCK SHOW BIZ EXPRESSION.............NOW GO OUT THERE AND BREAK A LEG!   OUCH!

TAKE MY WIFE PLEASE!

MY WIFE EXPRESSED TO ME LAST NIGHT THAT SHE WANTED TO GO TO SOMEPLACE NEW ON VACATION...............I SAID HOW ABOUT TRYING THE KITCHEN!

MY DOCTOR SAW A PATIENT TODAY AND GAVE HIM 3 MONTHS TO LIVE.....PATIENT SAID HE COULD NOT PAY THE BILL...............SO MY DOCTOR GAVE HIM ANOTHER 3 MONTHS.............BATA BING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by swish Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:44 pm

Seems to be a message out there about extra large bodies falling from the heights and landing on hardwood floors. I think we have a medical crisis in basketball.

swish

swish

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:08 pm

swish wrote:Seems to be a message out there about extra large bodies falling from the heights and landing on hardwood floors. I think we have a medical crisis in basketball.

swish

like Sully

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:46 pm

Hate to hear about players getting hurt but at the same time I am glad that the Celtics did not go after him.

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down