Cavaliers sign Jeff Green "probably a one year deal for the minimum."

3 posters

Go down

Cavaliers sign Jeff Green "probably a one year deal for the minimum." Empty Cavaliers sign Jeff Green "probably a one year deal for the minimum."

Post by steve3344 Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:30 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-cavaliers-reach-deal-bring-003846547.html

Jeff Green to the Cavs for probably the minimum. Wow. Guess the league sees him for who he is. Unfulfilled potential.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Cavaliers sign Jeff Green "probably a one year deal for the minimum." Empty Re: Cavaliers sign Jeff Green "probably a one year deal for the minimum."

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:12 pm

It is really unbelievable, so much talent that has never been used. I could never figure out why???How many teams has he been on? Seattle, Boston, OKC, Memphis, Orlando, now Cleveland. Unbelievable. Getting his ten years in though.

I always thought that some day something would click with him and he would become the player KG said was the "next superstar". LIttle did he know.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Cavaliers sign Jeff Green "probably a one year deal for the minimum." Empty Re: Cavaliers sign Jeff Green "probably a one year deal for the minimum."

Post by wideclyde Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:09 pm

Although this guy has agreeably under performed during his NBA career, do not think that if he lands in the right place that he cannot help win a championship. His talent still goes way ahead of his performances. Someone may find the key to unlocking the talent.

Lebron may just be the guy to get this guy to play to his talents. Of course, Lebron might just bust him out of the league as well.

Glad that this kid has landed another chance, but glad that he is not in Boston, too.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:17 pm

I hope so for his sake. I was a big Jeff Green supporter while he was here. I admired the way he handled the heart issue. There can be nothing more scary than being that young and told you have an extremely dangerous heart condition. I guess I am a softy there as I went through open heart surgery myself and knew what it took for me, a non athletic specimen (haha) to come out of that and return. The first time he went up for one of those massive slam dunks he is noted for, my heart was in my mouth.

Anyway, if LeBron can tap into this guy, I will say bravo!!! But there have been so many before him that have tried and failed. KG being one of them

Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down