+5
bobc33
cowens/oldschool
tjmakz
RosalieTCeltics
bobheckler
9 posters

Go down

Jayson Tatum On Vegas Summer League Second Team Empty Jayson Tatum On Vegas Summer League Second Team

Post by bobheckler Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:24 pm

Jayson Tatum On Vegas Summer League Second Team DE-upbFW0AAc1Mn

Ball had, what, one great game and then a lot of nothing?  

Bulletin board material, Jayson, use this as bulletin board material to work even harder.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Jayson Tatum On Vegas Summer League Second Team Empty Re: Jayson Tatum On Vegas Summer League Second Team

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:55 pm

Bull, all everyone talked about was Tatum in Utah. This is bull. Did sitting him hurt his chances. This is okay, he will show them when it counts.

NBA is determined to make Ball the glory boy
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Jayson Tatum On Vegas Summer League Second Team Empty Re: Jayson Tatum On Vegas Summer League Second Team

Post by tjmakz Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:47 pm

Lonzo Ball had a very good Summer League and was deserving to be named the Summer League MVP.
Lonzo had the only two triple doubles in the last 14 years of summer league, he had a 36 point game, 2 games of 5 steals and in his last game he had 14/4/10 with 0 turnovers at halftime. He left in the early 3rd quarter due to a calf issue.

Jason Tatum was very impressive in Summer League. He's going to be a very good player!
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:54 pm

tjmakz wrote:Lonzo Ball had a very good Summer League and was deserving to be named the Summer League MVP.
Lonzo had the only two triple doubles in the last 14 years of summer league, he had a 36 point game, 2 games of 5 steals and in his last game he had 14/4/10 with 0 turnovers at halftime. He left in the early 3rd quarter due to a calf issue.

Jason Tatum was very impressive in Summer League. He's going to be a very good player!

I was very impressed by Ball in his great games, now lets see how the rooks do in the real NBA, not the DL level players....Lonzo meet Marcus Smart.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:59 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:
tjmakz wrote:Lonzo Ball had a very good Summer League and was deserving to be named the Summer League MVP.

I was very impressed by Ball in his great games, now lets see how the rooks do in the real NBA, not the DL level players....Lonzo meet Marcus Smart.

I watched a bit of his games, and saw the highlights of course. It really does look like he has a great feel for the passing game which I think in time will be true in the NBA as well. Don't know about the rest of the game, but I suspect his passing will be among the best in the league.

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:34 pm

Tatum got dissed. Not to worry. This is fuel for the fire in his belly.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:53 am

Chris Forsberg‏Verified account
@ESPNForsberg
Follow
More
Paul Pierce during his Instagram live session on the common today: “That Tatum kid, he’s going to be real. … I like that kid.”

Jayson Tatum On Vegas Summer League Second Team DE_O2zaXkAAHxPZ

8:46 PM - 17 Jul 2017

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:31 pm

Ball is going to be as good as advertised, maybe even better than some expected.  Except for one off game, and the fact it's just summer league after all, he showed a preview in the Vegas league.

No argument with the other 8 named; all showed great potential.  I think Kyle Kuzma is going to be a player to watch, and could be a steal as part of the Lopez trade.  

Tatum showed why we took him and gave a glimpse into his often used "NBA ready" tag.  Now it's going to be up to Stevens to figure Tatum's fit and roll in what should be an improved offense.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:34 pm

Tatum was a top 5 participant. Once he adds a few more pounds of muscle he will be a great player for Boston.

Dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by fierce Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:48 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:

Lonzo will be a non-factor if Smart is on him.
fierce
fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:31 pm

Give Lonzo a couple of years in the league and I doubt Smart or anyone else will make him a non factor.

Smart will be able to do a better job than most other guards but slowing him down is the best I would expect to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down