Heinsohn on ESPN Radio

+2
LACELTFAN
gyso
6 posters

Go down

Heinsohn on ESPN Radio Empty Heinsohn on ESPN Radio

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 1:04 pm

As I was coming into work today ESPN Radio was promoting that Tommy Heinsohn was coming on and they were going to spend much of the interview talking about LeBron. I forgot about it when I got into work. If anyone can find the interview, I am sure it would be worth listening to and posting the url.
I am very interested in hearing Tommy's thoughts about LeBron. Especially since Tommy has seen every superstar in the league almost from the start of the NBA.

Back to top Go down

Heinsohn on ESPN Radio Empty Re: Heinsohn on ESPN Radio

Post by gyso Wed May 12, 2010 1:30 pm

Try this:

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/player?rd=1#/podcenter/?id=5181791&callsign=ESPNRADIO&autoplay=1

More Heinsohn on ESPN:

http://search.espn.go.com/tommy-heinsohn/

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by LACELTFAN Wed May 12, 2010 1:38 pm

Thank you Gyso...On top of it as always...nice interview....
LACELTFAN
LACELTFAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed May 12, 2010 7:58 pm

Are they insinuating that LeBron "tanked" the game? Is he trying to get Mike Brown fired? What the heck is going on? To me, he had a bad, bad game. It happens every now and then even to the great ones.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 12:17 am

Even Tommy thinks there must be a reason why LeBron gave a very small effort in game 5. It wasn't that he shot 2 for 19. He was disinterested for some reason. It is not to get Brown fired. If LeBron wants to re-sign with Cleveland this summer and he tells the owner he doesn't want Brown as the coach, then Brown is out.
Could this have been the ultimate hero set up where he will look like the King again if he wins the next two games?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Thu May 13, 2010 1:23 am

Personally, I couldn't care less about Lebron and any histrionics associated with him. And I hope the Celtics are equally disinterested and are only thinking words such as "kill," "decimate," "clobber," "brutalize," and (most important) "win." They need focus now like never before, and I hope tomorrow's crowd won't be stupid enough to give the Cavs motivation through dumb signage or antagonistic comments. Just roar like crazy for the Celtics, no matter what!

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by babyskyhook Thu May 13, 2010 2:18 am

Sam-

After the game last night, Rachel Nichols kept trying to suck various Cs (KG, Baby) into a discussion about LBJ leaving Cleveland.

They wisely declined to take the bait.

I have a feeling they're going to be VERY focused and come out with a game 7 mentality, and I think they are going to blow the Cavs out tomorrow night.

The Cs are incredibly strong mentally, whereas the Cavs are the exact opposite. That's a recipe for a blowout, as the Cs smell blood in the water now, and they're not going to let this opportunity slip away at home.

They have to jump on the CAvs early and not let Lebron get rolling. I think they'll succeed on both counts.
babyskyhook
babyskyhook

Back to top Go down

Post by sinus007 Thu May 13, 2010 9:37 am

Hi,
I don't think LJ did it on purpose. But I'm pretty sure he'll come with vengeance tonight. I hope all starters and Sheed, TA and BBD will show up and play at the very top of their abilities because there's no doubt that a team can beat an individual player. Celtics did it to LJ in 2008, they did it to DWade 2 weeks ago and they can do it to LJ tonight.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 10:00 am

This morning on Mad Dog Radio, Kevin McHale said he has no idea why LeBron didn't attempt to make any adjustments in his game.
He said there were times when Bird's outside shot wasn't falling so he would say "Kevin, my shot isn't falling, I have to play down low". Larry would find a way to contribute. Maybe he would get 15 rebounds that game...
I would hate to believe LeBron played that way on purpose but it does show us that he doesn't have the heart of a champion.
An article last night said how he would rather be in a business meeting with Warren Buffett and Jay Zee then to be in a meeting with his own team.

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu May 13, 2010 3:49 pm

This LeBron foolishness is going too far. For some reason, no one will give the Celtics defense any credit at all. They just want to focus on James. IMOP I truly believe he just didn't play his heart out. Shame on him if he is waiting for sixth and seventh game heroics, this is where villians appear. Give the old guys their due, they played hard and great. I just am waiting for the same thing tonight. I expect a much tighter game, with a win by less than ten, of course, by the Celtics. Then it is on to Orlando. They are licking their chops right now because whoever wins is going to be tired that first game. After that, all bets are off.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down