+4
Matty
wg
LACELTFAN
swedeinestonia
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Recordings of the series versus the Cavaliers/Magic - Lakers/Suns Empty Recordings of the series versus the Cavaliers/Magic - Lakers/Suns

Post by swedeinestonia Wed May 12, 2010 1:55 pm

In an attempt to be somewhat useful and valuable to this board (since I can not really contribute any knowledge about basketball) I have downloaded all the games so far in the series against the Cavs.

They are all available at http://sthlm.phantor.com/~ll/celtics/round2/

Hopefully you can figure out what is what... G2 means game 2 and so on and some games are divided in two files. I have also put a very good mediaplayer there for those people who do not know what to use when playing them.

When in doubt use http://sthlm.phantor.com/~ll/celtics/round2/vlc-1.0.5-win32.exe

If you have any requests for other games or series please let me know, whatever so far in the playoffs and from now on should be doable.

Please enjoy and GO CELTICS! Very Happy

Last edited by swedeinestonia on Fri May 28, 2010 6:21 am; edited 2 times in total
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Recordings of the series versus the Cavaliers/Magic - Lakers/Suns Empty Re: Recordings of the series versus the Cavaliers/Magic - Lakers/Suns

Post by LACELTFAN Wed May 12, 2010 1:58 pm

Once again, thank you Swede, I missed last nights game because of a 3+ hour class... and I forgot to set up my DVR, you are the man. How's the weather in Estonia today?
LACELTFAN
LACELTFAN

Back to top Go down

Recordings of the series versus the Cavaliers/Magic - Lakers/Suns Empty Re: Recordings of the series versus the Cavaliers/Magic - Lakers/Suns

Post by swedeinestonia Wed May 12, 2010 2:03 pm

Weather today was really really nice, sunny and warm..

Problem was I went to bed at 6ish AM (just HAD to see what Chuck had to say about things) and then I got up at noon.

So I was tired and it felt like the sun was extra bright..

Nothing a little pizza and local beer wouldnt solve for lunch at 16pm and I told everyone excitedly about how the Cleveland monarchy had been dethroned by the Democratic republic of Boston..

They did not seem to care much though but they got their own basketball championship series to focus on. The local team is in a 2-2 tie at the moment after being down 2-0.
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by wg Wed May 12, 2010 3:28 pm

Downloaded 2010.05.09 .avi file but in Windows Media Player and Real Player it seems to be sound only. Wonder if anyone else has this or a suggested fix?

Thanks,
WG

wg

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia Wed May 12, 2010 3:31 pm

Probably because you dont have the required codec installed.

if you use the software that I linked to (VLC) it should work in there. Otherwise you will have to download the right codec and so on.

In general though VLC is a superior to Windows Media Player for video.
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by wg Wed May 12, 2010 3:42 pm

Works fine with the VLC Media Player. To use with others, what codec do I need and where do I find?

BTW, many thanks for doing this for us.

WG

wg

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia Wed May 12, 2010 3:51 pm

To be honest I have not watched those files yet myself.

if you install http://sthlm.phantor.com/~ll/celtics/round2/K-Lite_Codec_Pack_590_Basic.exe

Tt should work in Windows Media Player but I can not vouch for it.

Any other games people want?
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Thu May 13, 2010 6:06 pm

wow, this is awesome!

im gettin a new laptop new week and these are going to be among my first downloads!
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by Berlin-T Fri May 14, 2010 5:45 am

Swede,

You are an angel! I just tried it out and it works beautifully.

In a few days I'm off to Spain with my lady for three weeks. There is no internet connection where we're staying and although there are internet cafes there they are not open at 2:00 A.M. Although I can read about the games the day after I had resigned myself to missing all the games until June 9th (When I assume they'll still be playing - probably against the Lakers).
So if you can continue to record the games and offer them on the web I'll be able to download all that I missed.

Thank you so much, man!

Best wishes for a warm and sunny summer in Estonia,

Berlin-T
Berlin-T
Berlin-T

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia Fri May 14, 2010 7:49 am

I put up yesterdays game now along with the four games from the Magic vs. Hawks for those who wanna look into the Magics game.
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia Fri May 14, 2010 2:00 pm

I was thinking about putting up the Lakers-Suns series too when that gets started, should be interesting to watch?

Gotta start studying the Lakers show right Very Happy
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Fri May 14, 2010 2:04 pm

Perhaps swede

we might want to watch that Other team out there, just in case!

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia Fri May 14, 2010 2:08 pm

Dont worry, I am not going to keep logs of who are downloading the Lakers games Wink
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia Mon May 17, 2010 4:48 am

Last nights game vs Orlando is up.
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Mon May 17, 2010 11:50 am

swede

You bring a case of sierra nevada to the party! way to go and keep up the good work!
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia Tue May 18, 2010 7:13 am

Added the first game of the Lakers - Suns series.
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia Wed May 19, 2010 10:39 am

Game 2 of Celtics vs Magic is up.
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia Thu May 20, 2010 8:27 am

Game 2 of Lakers vs Suns is up.
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Thu May 20, 2010 12:46 pm

Swede,

I just want to add my thanks to you for providing this service to the board. It's a really major asset.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia Thu May 20, 2010 1:13 pm

No problem, happy to contribute and I hope somebody has use for it Smile

I do not view all the things I put here myself so please let me know if there is something wrong or whatever.
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia Sun May 23, 2010 11:17 am

The epic game 3 Celtics vs Magic is up now.

Not the best quality I suspect but I am looking for better one.
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia Mon May 24, 2010 6:40 am

Lakers vs Suns game 3 is up.
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia Tue May 25, 2010 10:20 am

Celtics vs Magic game 4 up.
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia Wed May 26, 2010 7:09 am

Game 4 of Lakers vs Suns is up.
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia Thu May 27, 2010 10:20 am

Game 5 of Celtics vs Magic is up.
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next