Embiid Marveled at Wilt's Athleticism

5 posters

Go down

Embiid Marveled at Wilt's Athleticism Empty Embiid Marveled at Wilt's Athleticism

Post by bobheckler Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:57 pm

@ the All-Star game.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Embiid Marveled at Wilt's Athleticism Empty Re: Embiid Marveled at Wilt's Athleticism

Post by Shamrock1000 Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:14 pm

bobheckler wrote:@ the All-Star game.

Cool post. Strange as it may sound, Wilt may be one of the most underrated nba stars ever. He truly was an athletic freak. I love Bill Russell as much as any player, both for his accomplishments on the court and his dignity off the court. I feel like some people feel/felt the need to denigrate Wilt to justify their opinions of Russell. Never understood that. Russell's accomplishments stand on their own, without any need for qualification.  So do Wilt's.

Shamrock

Shamrock1000

Back to top Go down

Embiid Marveled at Wilt's Athleticism Empty Re: Embiid Marveled at Wilt's Athleticism

Post by jrleftfoot Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:03 pm

It was like Mantle and Maris. Not allowed to like both.
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by mulcogiseng Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:19 am

IMO Wilt is the second best player of all time. It's not close. Wilt offered something for everyone, stat hound or eye of the beholder. Just shut up and dribble Wilt. Yeah, right...
mulcogiseng
mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:54 pm

mulcogiseng wrote:IMO Wilt is the second best player of all time. It's not close. Wilt offered something for everyone, stat hound or eye of the beholder. Just shut up and dribble Wilt. Yeah, right...
 My thoughts (and there are so few of them) exactly. 

In fact my argument for William F. Russell being the greatest of all time is that Wilt could not find a way to beat him.
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down