Ray Allen on Kevin Garnett: He has 'forgotten the genesis' of our relationship

5 posters

Go down

Ray Allen on Kevin Garnett: He has 'forgotten the genesis' of our relationship Empty Ray Allen on Kevin Garnett: He has 'forgotten the genesis' of our relationship

Post by swedeinestonia Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:03 pm

Ray Allen discusses his former Boston Celtics teammates discussing their relationship with him on "KG's Area 21," and says he felt Kevin Garnett had 'forgotten the genesis' of their relationship.
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Ray Allen on Kevin Garnett: He has 'forgotten the genesis' of our relationship Empty Re: Ray Allen on Kevin Garnett: He has 'forgotten the genesis' of our relationship

Post by sinus007 Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:25 pm

Hi,
Gee, wee. Ray, let it go. You made that decision, nobody put a gun to your head and forced you to do it.
You think you did the right thing - fine, but the rest of your crew have a different opinion. So, stop trying to change it. All your efforts look ridiculous.

Just my $.02
AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Ray Allen on Kevin Garnett: He has 'forgotten the genesis' of our relationship Empty Re: Ray Allen on Kevin Garnett: He has 'forgotten the genesis' of our relationship

Post by NYCelt Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:56 pm

Ray Allen. Total class. Accountable for his own actions, intelligent, well spoken. Certainly comes across well and seems to rise above his few outspoken former teammates in terms of maturity and reason when dealing with his departure from Boston. Pierce seems to be coming around to that realization. KG and Rondo may never get over themselves enough to figure it out. On the court, at least, they were fun to watch together for a couple of seasons.

Stephen A. Smith. Well, he's closer to being under control here than usual. Must have been an off day.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:56 pm

Ray is a traitor, oh management didn’t have enough money for me. KG and I grew up together....yada yada yada so you leave, going to the enemy for LESS money....???? KG obviously took being a champion and being a Celtic very seriously. He says KG forgot, well he forgot childhood roots and loyalty obviously, I had to make the best decision for me....he should have added to fuck Kevin, now he acts all innocent. Then I was in LA, nobody called me for Paul’s retirement, I
didn’t even know. Well nobody called me and I and the whole public
heard about it. Glad the traitor wasn’t invited.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by mulcogiseng Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:47 pm

Ray Allen, totally classless. Refuses to take responsibility for how his decision impacted his teammates even though he is intelligent and well spoken. Certainly comes across as self absorbed and unable to rise above his pettiness and unwillingness to engage protesting his innocence. Pierce is clearly taking the high and more mature road but there is probably a reason he didn't invite Ray to his retirement. Funny how Pierce didn't invite Ray and wanted no part of sharing his night with IT. KG and Rondo are real, they don't play BS games. Let's hope Ray figures it out. On the court they were fun to watch but there were always back stories that Ray kept his distance from the others on the team some of their events. But at least they would trick or treat with each other. Maybe that is what they are still doing.
mulcogiseng
mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:25 pm

mulcogiseng wrote:Ray Allen, totally classless.  Refuses to take responsibility for how his decision impacted his teammates even though he is intelligent and well spoken. Certainly comes across as self absorbed and unable to rise above his pettiness and unwillingness to engage protesting his innocence. Pierce is clearly taking the high and more mature road but there is probably a reason he didn't invite Ray to his retirement. Funny how Pierce didn't invite Ray and wanted no part of sharing his night with IT. KG and Rondo are real, they don't play BS games. Let's hope Ray figures it out. On the court they were fun to watch but there were always back stories that Ray kept his distance from the others on the team some of their events. But at least they would trick or treat with each other. Maybe that is what they are still doing.

Actually, Allen was invited.

Didn't go because he thought it would be a distraction given past events. Said he thought the focus belonged on Pierce and his night.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down