Kevin Garnett Still Hates Ray Allen

+2
Ktron
bobheckler
6 posters

Go down

Kevin Garnett Still Hates Ray Allen Empty Kevin Garnett Still Hates Ray Allen

Post by bobheckler Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:50 pm

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10010855-kevin-garnett-crops-ray-allen-out-of-2011-celtics-photo-in-instagram-story-post

Kevin Garnett Crops Ray Allen out of 2011 Celtics Photo in Instagram Story Post

SCOTT POLACEK
AUGUST 22, 2021

Alerted 19h ago in the B/R App

Kevin Garnett Still Hates Ray Allen Kmxo4wmnqkotln2fcax2
AP Photo/Kathy Willens

Kevin Garnett apparently wasn't looking to include Ray Allen in his memories while reminiscing about the 2011 All-Star Game.

The Hall of Famer cropped Allen out when posting a picture of four members of the Boston Celtics heading to the All-Star Game that season. Instead, the picture on his Instagram Story post only includes himself, Rajon Rondo and Paul Pierce.

NBA Central
@TheNBACentral
Kevin Garnett made sure to crop Ray Allen out of this repost

(h/t @BostonCelts4eva )
Kevin Garnett Still Hates Ray Allen E9a0qQoXoAY-7pE?format=jpg

Kevin Garnett Still Hates Ray Allen E9a0qU1WQAUWzre?format=jpg

The beef between those other members of the Celtics and Allen is no secret in NBA circles, as the sharpshooter joined the Miami Heat for the 2012-13 campaign after playing in Boston for five seasons and winning an NBA title and reaching another NBA Finals.

It probably didn't help the others' opinion of Allen that he joined the same Heat squad that just defeated the Celtics in a heated seven-game Eastern Conference Finals in 2012, but he did win another championship with Miami.

And if Garnett's picture cropping is any indication, he still might not be over it.

Bob
MY NOTE:  I love KG.  I want to have his love child.  He is my spirit animal, and he's human like me (my lack of reflection in mirrors notwithstanding).

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Kevin Garnett Still Hates Ray Allen Empty Re: Kevin Garnett Still Hates Ray Allen

Post by Ktron Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:03 pm

Haaaaa. That’s cold!! LOL

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Kevin Garnett Still Hates Ray Allen Empty Re: Kevin Garnett Still Hates Ray Allen

Post by Matty Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:17 pm

Honestly, Ray doesnt look like he fit in the picture in the first place.

but i'm still kool with KG hating the traiter.
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:07 pm

The beige suit was a dead giveaway.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:44 pm

Matty wrote:Honestly, Ray doesnt look like he fit in the picture in the first place.

I went back an looked at the picture. It looks like it was photoshopped. KG, Rondo and PP all seem to be looking at the same thing and Voldemort is focused in an entirely different direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:25 am

Matty wrote:Honestly, Ray doesnt look like he fit in the picture in the first place.

+1

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:38 am

Poor Ray, he will never get respect!!!! Someday when he decides to shut his mouth and stop putting the other three under the bus maybe they will talk. I loved Ray, but I am sick of him crying about how he was disrespected by the Celtics. He left, goodbye, don't let the door hit you in the rear. He is dying for the accolades from Celtics fans and players. Ain't going to happen Ray.

This is a tired story. I am sure there are many other conflicts on other teams but the press loves to dwell on this
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down