bobheckler
cowens/oldschool
NYCelt
swedeinestonia
sinus007
mrkleen09
12 posters

Go down

Bledsoe: "Who, I Dont Even Know Who The F*&K That Is Empty Bledsoe: "Who, I Dont Even Know Who The F*&K That Is

Post by mrkleen09 Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:03 am

I understand.

Bledsoe: "Who, I Dont Even Know Who The F*&K That Is Screen12
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Bledsoe: "Who, I Dont Even Know Who The F*&K That Is Empty Re: Bledsoe: "Who, I Dont Even Know Who The F*&K That Is

Post by sinus007 Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:16 am

Hi,
Great job by TR on the psi-front - riled up on- and off-court players.

AK

sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Bledsoe: "Who, I Dont Even Know Who The F*&K That Is Empty Re: Bledsoe: "Who, I Dont Even Know Who The F*&K That Is

Post by swedeinestonia Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:05 am

Rozier has outplayed Bledsoe by far these two games. Bledsoe has been one of the Celtics best players with all the assists (turnovers) he has given.
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:11 am

Did we have another point-guard before Rozier this season?

I don't recall...
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:18 pm

NYCelt wrote:Did we have another point-guard before Rozier this season?

I don't recall...

I think he was Jewish.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:28 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:

I don't recall...

I think he was Jewish.

Cow,

Yeah, Kyrie is an Old Testament name meaning "ankle breaker". Irving comes from the book of Julius, an old school doctor.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamrock1000 Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:10 pm

Bledoe's motivation may have something to do with the fact that Rozier referred to him as "Drew" Bledsoe in his post game comments after game one. Still a bush league move by Bledsoe, especially since it sounded like an honest mistake by Terry.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23224205/milwaukee-bucks-point-guard-eric-bledsoe-dismisses-boston-celtics-terry-rozier

Last edited by Shamrock1000 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : posted wrong link...)

Shamrock1000

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:34 pm

The only mistake Terry made against Bledsoe all series.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:45 pm

Michelle Beadle had a great response to Bledsoe on ESPN this morning.

She said "You should know who Rozier is. He's the guy who's owned your hinie for the last two games."
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by KyleCleric Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:50 pm

bobheckler wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:

I don't recall...

I think he was Jewish.

Cow,

Yeah, Kyrie is an Old Testament name meaning "ankle breaker".  Irving comes from the book of Julius, an old school doctor.

bob

Huh .... That doesn't seem accurate

KyleCleric

Back to top Go down

Post by wideclyde Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:53 pm

More great motivation for Rozier in the next couple of games.

Wonder if Bledsoe can get his level of play up enough to not get embarrassed by Rozier again?

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:38 pm

Rozier has a high level of motivation with or without the bledsoes of the world

The Celtics are a better defensive team with Tro starting than kyrie.  On offense they are less dependent however since Kyrie demands double teams it opens up more opportunities for his teammates.  Terry is not on that level yet.  However he is reaching a point where no one can check him One one one.

If the Bucks do not bring a help defender over on Terry they will not win a game in this series. Bledsoe is currently in a state of shock and denial.  He can't stay with Terry but Terry can stay with him.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:52 pm

I imagine it'd be pretty damn hard to forget being put on skates and giving up a 3 like that. But I suppose anything is possible.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:26 pm

dboss wrote:Rozier has a high level of motivation with or without the bledsoes of the world

The Celtics are a better defensive team with Tro starting than kyrie.  On offense they are less dependent however since Kyrie demands double teams it opens up more opportunities for his teammates.  Terry is not on that level yet.  However he is reaching a point where no one can check him One one one.

If the Bucks do not bring a help defender over on Terry they will not win a game in this series. Bledsoe is currently in a state of shock and denial.  He can't stay with Terry but Terry can stay with him.

I remember when Rozier claimed he could start in this league and I didn’t really think he was at that level, so far in the start of these playoffs he’s proven me wrong. Kid is showing how resilient he is in these playoffs, looks easily like a keeper and another key cog in the machine.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:29 pm

Bledsoe: "Who, I Dont Even Know Who The F*&K That Is DbKhkZKXkAEdpCL

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamrock1000 Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:44 pm

bobheckler wrote:Bledsoe: "Who, I Dont Even Know Who The F*&K That Is DbKhkZKXkAEdpCL

bob

+1000, A+, gold medal, blue ribbon - perhaps the best post of the year.

Shamrock1000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down