RosalieTCeltics
bobheckler
wideclyde
steve3344
Ktronic1
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where is Kyrie???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is Kyrie????

Post by gyso Tue May 29, 2018 12:00 pm

Momma, there goes that uninformed ill-prepared loud-mouthed man!!

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Tue May 29, 2018 12:01 pm

+1,000,001
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Tue May 29, 2018 12:22 pm

And people wonder why I shut the voice off the tv and turn on Grande and Max!!! No longer subjected to the fool on ESPN talking and talking and talking about ????

Now I know why no one wants to hire him as a coach again.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Tue May 29, 2018 12:36 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:And people wonder why I shut the voice off the tv and turn on Grande and Max!!!  No longer subjected to the fool on ESPN talking and talking and talking about ????

Now I know why no one wants to hire him as a coach again.

I wish that I had the radio option. I hated the fact that we were stuck with the ESPN crew for the entire ECFs and the WCFs got the TNT crew.

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Tue May 29, 2018 1:00 pm

I felt bad for Mike Gorman more than anyone. It is lousy that they take that option away from Celtic fans.. It would be alot more entertaining listening to Mike.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktronic1 Wed May 30, 2018 9:08 am

gyso wrote:Momma, there goes that uninformed ill-prepared loud-mouthed man!!

lol!
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by swish Wed May 30, 2018 10:41 am

Often times it's interesting to hear the other side of the story.

swish

swish

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Wed May 30, 2018 12:29 pm

Whatever. Times change. What was once unacceptable is now commonplace.

I just hope the Uncle Drew movie is funny.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktronic1 Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:04 pm

But Wait..There’s more!!!!
After the JR Smith clock blunder at the end of Finals game 1,
Jackson stated that it reminded him of the blunder that Derek Harper made back in the 1989 playoffs against the Lakers when playing with the Mavericks and running out the clock thinking they were ahead.

Ummmmmm that happened in 1984, MARK!
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by jrleftfoot Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:56 am

Ktronic1 wrote:
RosalieTCeltics wrote:they were on the bench, all of them, for game 2, I tried hard to see them on game 5, I thought they were there.
Brad has said that Kyrie is doing great in his recovery and that it is killing him to be out during these playoffs.
then there was that ridiculous story from Jalen Rose about him not rooting for the Celtics.  Hayward is back and forth from Indy with rehab although I saw him on the bench a couple of times.

Many times when KG was out, he would never be on the bench.  I was always questioning it until one day Danny addressed the issue saying that KG was so worked up during games he could not play in that he sat in the locker room watching the game. This started happening with other players.  It is an issue I think should be addressed by the team. Many times they are too hurt, but in Kyrie's case he is more than capable of sitting. Are we sure he was not there????
He wasn’t there but maybe there is a good reason. I would think with him having played for the Cavs he could certainly help the coaching staff in some way and maybe he has. I’m just being a nosy old wash woman. I’m pretty sure that the staff and players knows what’s best for the team. But for sure, Kyrie was not at game 5 or 6.
It was a different Cavs team when Kyrie was there. I doubt he has any secret knowledge not available to the coaches.
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by jrleftfoot Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:00 am

There is absolutely no evidence that Kyrie is rooting against the Celtics and questioning his " motivation" is absurd.
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:09 pm

Jalen Rose is a big mouth trying to impress the world with his stupidity. Anyone who listens to him should shake their head and shut him off.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktronic1 Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:52 am

jrleftfoot wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:
RosalieTCeltics wrote:they were on the bench, all of them, for game 2, I tried hard to see them on game 5, I thought they were there.
Brad has said that Kyrie is doing great in his recovery and that it is killing him to be out during these playoffs.
then there was that ridiculous story from Jalen Rose about him not rooting for the Celtics.  Hayward is back and forth from Indy with rehab although I saw him on the bench a couple of times.

Many times when KG was out, he would never be on the bench.  I was always questioning it until one day Danny addressed the issue saying that KG was so worked up during games he could not play in that he sat in the locker room watching the game. This started happening with other players.  It is an issue I think should be addressed by the team. Many times they are too hurt, but in Kyrie's case he is more than capable of sitting. Are we sure he was not there????
He wasn’t there but maybe there is a good reason. I would think with him having played for the Cavs he could certainly help the coaching staff in some way and maybe he has. I’m just being a nosy old wash woman. I’m pretty sure that the staff and players knows what’s best for the team. But for sure, Kyrie was not at game 5 or 6.
It was a different Cavs team when Kyrie was there. I doubt he has any secret knowledge not available to the coaches.
Same coach, same Lebron. Of course they probably inserted new wrinkles but Kyrie knows a lot of their tendencies so I think his input would prove to help some.
At this point we all know why Kyrie wasn’t there and couldn’t be there. That was my initial question and we got the answer several days ago and I’m cool with it.
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by jrleftfoot Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:01 am

I`m cool with you being cool with it. I still seriously doubt that there is anything the Cavs could have done that the Celtics coaching staff wouldn`t have seen on film without Kyrie sitting on the bench. Sometimes several days go by without my looking at this board. Thanks for your response , though, even if my comment was untimely.
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktronic1 Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:47 am

jrleftfoot wrote:I`m cool with you being cool with it. I still seriously doubt that there is anything the Cavs could have done that the Celtics coaching staff wouldn`t have seen on film without Kyrie sitting on the bench. Sometimes several days go by without my looking at this board. Thanks for your response , though, even if my comment was untimely.

No prob and I agree with your coaching staff comment. We obviously have some of the best. Basketball
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2