Game 4 - Keys to Victory

3 posters

Go down

Game 4 - Keys to Victory Empty Game 4 - Keys to Victory

Post by dboss Mon May 24, 2010 7:01 pm

No sense in the Celtics taking a one game vacation. The magic are a team that has lost their identity and they really have no way to beat the Celtics unless the Celtics let them win a game. The Celtics understand this just as they understood the value in winning game 3.

I'm sure my threads are becoming redundant but what am i suppose to say?

From the first game I knew that Boston had to limit the magic from making e pointers. The Celtics have exposed them as being a shallow team with little or no options outside of hitting a three pointer and hoping that Dwight can get open for a dunk shot.

The biggest question that I have is who will be the leading scorer for Boston. It seems every game someone else steps up to carry the offensive load. What a luxury to have so many quality players on the roster.

With the lakers losing to the Suns last night, Boston has an excellent opportunity to close the series out and then have more time to nurse their bruises and prepare for the Lakers. (I assume LA will beat the Suns) It would be a shame if they were to get upset.

Boston is on a mission to win championship # 18.

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Game 4 - Keys to Victory Empty Re: Game 4 - Keys to Victory

Post by gyso Mon May 24, 2010 7:32 pm

A shame, tsk-tsk-tsk.

Aye, that'd be a shame. Game 4 - Keys to Victory Drunken_smilie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoopdeedoo Mon May 24, 2010 7:39 pm

I wouldn't call your analysis redundant. Good points about the lack of identity and I would submit a stellar effort will be needed for the Magic to take a win tonight. I would expect them to come out blazing and our boys will match their agression and feed off of our home crowd to keep it close in the beginning. After that I see the Celtics do what they do defensively and if I had to pick a high scorer it would be Ray Allen. He is due for a big night.

I delight in looking at our balance in the box score especially after watching Big Baby be lead scorer Sat. night. What a big game player that kid is. A luxury few teams have is back up players giving that kind of effort and production. I'm pumped.

Go Celtics

Hoop
Hoopdeedoo
Hoopdeedoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down