Footage of Jayson playing Embiid and Bamba one-on-one

2 posters

Go down

Footage of Jayson playing Embiid and Bamba one-on-one Empty Footage of Jayson playing Embiid and Bamba one-on-one

Post by Shamrock1000 Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:33 pm

This vid is really about shot doctor Drew Hanlen. Starting at ~ 1:45, there is footage of him working with Semi, around 3:25 there is footage of Jayson going one-on-one with Embiid and Bamba. At around 6:00, he is working with Markelle Fultz, at 7:50, Semi comes back for more, then some Jordan Clarkson followed by more Markelle.

My notes:

Tatum makes difficult shots look easy
Tatum's shoulders and chest look bigger
Semi is built like a cartoon super hero
No clear footage of Fultz's shooting mechanics (intentional??), just footage of him blowing by what looks like a couple of white bro's.

Last edited by Shamrock1000 on Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shamrock1000

Back to top Go down

Footage of Jayson playing Embiid and Bamba one-on-one Empty Re: Footage of Jayson playing Embiid and Bamba one-on-one

Post by bobheckler Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:05 am

Shamrock,

I agree with your takeaways.  Tatum looks bigger but still got moved around by Bamba.  He also hit some amazing shots over him.

Semi has a body NFL outside linebackers dream of.  No wonder his agent told him last year to walk around the NBA Combine shirtless.  I would have liked to see more of him driving to the rim.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down