Alex Len Signs With Hawks

3 posters

Go down

Alex Len Signs With Hawks Empty Alex Len Signs With Hawks

Post by bobheckler Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:02 am

Free-agent center Alex Len has agreed to a two-year, $8.5 million deal with the Atlanta Hawks, league sources told Yahoo Sports. Len received interest from several teams in recent days before finalizing an agreement with the Hawks on Saturday. – via Yahoo! Sports

bob
MY NOTE:  A #5 pick, I think.  An old school big with very limited offense and not great defense or rebounding neither.  Jahlil Okafor without the offense.  Even in the Age of the Dinosaurs he's a vegetarian brontosaurus.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Alex Len Signs With Hawks Empty Re: Alex Len Signs With Hawks

Post by wideclyde Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:27 pm

Another guy who has been almost completely washed aside by the supersonic wave of outside shooting that has really changed the NBA really in the last five years.

Must be very tough to be so "old" at such a young age. High school coaches around here have finally started to teach guard type skills to their big men even though hardly any will ever make the NBA.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:12 pm

I think part of the issue is that a lot of kids started off playing as guards, had ridiculous growth spurts, and became bigs with guard skills. Granted, I think it's weird that people before didn't think to teach bigs how to have those skills simply because of their size.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down