For the technologically and statistically challenged...

3 posters

Go down

For the technologically and statistically challenged... Empty For the technologically and statistically challenged...

Post by dbrown4 Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:17 am

Hey Guys and Gal,

Where do you go(websites) for your advanced NBA basketball statistics and analytics? I know some have mentioned this over the years but was just curious if there were some that are better than others, etc. Thank you so much!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

For the technologically and statistically challenged... Empty Re: For the technologically and statistically challenged...

Post by dboss Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:25 pm

dbrown4 wrote:Hey Guys and Gal,

Where do you go(websites) for your advanced NBA basketball statistics and analytics?  I know some have mentioned this over the years but was just curious if there were some that are better than others, etc.  Thank you so much!

db

db there are several out there but I like this one. Lots of data here and it is easy to view

https://www.teamrankings.com/nba/team-stats/
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

For the technologically and statistically challenged... Empty Re: For the technologically and statistically challenged...

Post by dbrown4 Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:18 pm

Thank you, dboss. This is perfect!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:49 pm

https://stats.nba.com/
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down