Statistically speaking, where would one go to find....

2 posters

Go down

Statistically speaking, where would one go to find.... Empty Statistically speaking, where would one go to find....

Post by dbrown4 Thu May 02, 2019 9:46 am

One of my problems is I think of something I would like to calculate for statistical evidence but then I get to thinking how complicated it will be to figure it all out.

For example, I'd like to know of all 7-game NBA playoff series that went to 2-2 or 1-1, how many times did the home team win G5/G3? Then I can cross reference with who actually won the series. That part's easy to find. I tried googling but it didn't seem to help.

Are there any sites out there that have the raw data like that where one can figure it out on their own? What are the sites that the TNT's of the world use to get all their stats because some of them are very specific and must have an engine where you can enter any request you want and the answer pops up? Thank you for your responses in advance.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Statistically speaking, where would one go to find.... Empty Re: Statistically speaking, where would one go to find....

Post by kdp59 Fri May 03, 2019 7:30 am

not sure how easy it would be find but I am sure that info is here..pretty much everything else is

https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Statistically speaking, where would one go to find.... Empty Re: Statistically speaking, where would one go to find....

Post by dbrown4 Fri May 03, 2019 8:45 am

Thank you so much!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down