Next Up - Thunder @ Celtics, Sunday February 3, 2019 2:00 PM

3 posters

Go down

Next Up - Thunder @ Celtics, Sunday February 3, 2019 2:00 PM Empty Next Up - Thunder @ Celtics, Sunday February 3, 2019 2:00 PM

Post by dboss Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:19 pm

The Celtics play an afternoon game 2 PM with a visit from OKC. This will be the undercard game for THE Game as my beloved NE Patriots will once again play in the Superbowl.. I have been sporting my Patriots attire all week and got a few sneers from guys wearing those Falcon hats. I know there are a ton of fans down here for today and all over the country and there are a lot of fans that want NE to lose. Call it Patriot fatigue.

Anyways they are going to beat the Rams today.

Before that game begins the Celtics play the Thunder and they are almost mirror images of each other. OKC is 33-18 and Boston is 33-19. The Thunder come to town with a 7 game winning streak and the Celtics have won 8 out of their last 9.

This will be a revenge game for the Thunder as Boston secured a win in their first meeting 101-95. Irving and Westbrook both had sub-par games the last time as Jason Tatum led all scorers with 24 points.

February will prove to be a very difficult month for the Celtics with away games coming up with the Sixers, Bucks and Raptors. Home games must be won in order for Boston to continue to push towards the top of the conference. While the Raptors have been sliding a bit they have the easiest schedule remaining. In the meantime the Bucks just keep rolling and have yet to lose two games in a row the entire season. The Sixers played bully ball out in GS but are a stone's throw in front of Boston.

Let's cheer our guys on to a memorable Superbowl Sunday

Go Celtics!

Go Patriots!
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Next Up - Thunder @ Celtics, Sunday February 3, 2019 2:00 PM Empty Re: Next Up - Thunder @ Celtics, Sunday February 3, 2019 2:00 PM

Post by gyso Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:30 pm

Here is the last 5 game results for both teams:

Next Up - Thunder @ Celtics, Sunday February 3, 2019 2:00 PM 2019-036

By the way, there will be a Super Bowl Game On! thread for today's game.  

Fans from other teams (ie: Bills    Wink  ) are welcome, but please keep the trolling to a minimum.  

Go Patriots!!!

Next Up - Thunder @ Celtics, Sunday February 3, 2019 2:00 PM Logo_f11
gyso
gyso

Back to top Go down

Next Up - Thunder @ Celtics, Sunday February 3, 2019 2:00 PM Empty Re: Next Up - Thunder @ Celtics, Sunday February 3, 2019 2:00 PM

Post by dbrown4 Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:13 pm

Not saying this is another must win game for Boston, but this is another MUST WIN GAME!  They have been building, Hayward has backed up from trying so hard and the last two games he has had very respectable games..That's all we need right now.  

dboss, good points about the away games against the top brass that are coming up.  I'm afraid I'm going to have to put them under the must win category also if we are going to move up the charts, at least 2 out of those 3 BAM.  

Safely in 3rd place and possibly 2nd are in our grasp.  This team is coming together.  I don't think they will lay an egg today.  Too much at stake.  They will have to accomplish the above.  going 2-2 over today and the 3 other games or worse will not get it done.

Let's see how much progress they have made since losing to GSW.  Looking forward to it!

Go CELTICS!!

db

P.S. IND, BOS and PHI as of this morning all have 18 losses. This may be it, boys and girls.
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down