Lakers expect Ingram to miss rest of season

5 posters

Go down

Lakers expect Ingram to miss rest of season Empty Lakers expect Ingram to miss rest of season

Post by dboss Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:52 pm

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26210169/lakers-expect-ingram-miss-rest-season
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Lakers expect Ingram to miss rest of season Empty Re: Lakers expect Ingram to miss rest of season

Post by bobheckler Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:10 pm

Wow.  This sucks.  Best of luck to Brandon Ingram.

According to this article the best ways to fix this is to get regular exercise, stop smoking and lose weight.  Ingram has the regular exercise part down already, I'm sure he doesn't smoke and if he loses anymore weight he'll disappear completely.  The next generation of power forwards, invisible.

Failure to address this raises the possibility of a pulmonary embolism, which can be life-threatening.

Paging Dr. Worcester, Dr. Fine, Dr Worcester.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/deep-vein-thrombosis/symptoms-causes/syc-20352557

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Lakers expect Ingram to miss rest of season Empty Re: Lakers expect Ingram to miss rest of season

Post by wideclyde Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:37 pm

Tough blow for a good young player. An injury/situation like this may also limit his trade value if the Lakers are still going to push for Davis.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:47 pm

I am suffering from that right now.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:55 pm

He must be on blood thinners, I assume. That is a major issue with guys with blood issues. Tough break for a young guy.

RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:10 pm

He probably got whacked in the arm and injured a vein. Otherwise he has a hereditary clotting issue. Best of luck to Brandon and to you, Dboss. If not already on an Rx anti-coagulaent, CurcuminPro Complete is an excellent natural anti-coagulant which is good for many other ailments. One can get it on Amazon.com.

https://www.amazon.com/CurcuminPro-BioSolubleTM-Protein-Powered-preservatives-Bioavailability/dp/B074SWF8VJ/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_3?keywords=curcuminpro%2Bcomplete&qid=1552180128&s=gateway&sr=8-3-fkmrnull&th=1
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:39 pm

Dboss, I am on Coumadin for the rest of my life. A blessing and a curse. Have to go to the hospital every other week for blood checks, if I am lucky. Sometimes i go twice in one week. This body does not like this medicine. But I have to take it, that’s all. I have Lupus which interferes with things and why I cannot take a lot of other blood thinners. I am allergic to Wafrin, went on Lovenox, had hematoma’s from the needles, so now I can only take Coumadin. Very expensive, but it is what is keeping me alive. My dad had clotting problems too.

Hope you get thru this and all will be okay with you.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:57 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:Dboss, I am on Coumadin for the rest of my life. A blessing and a curse. Have to go to the hospital every other week for blood checks, if I am lucky. Sometimes i go twice in one week. This body does not like this medicine. But I have to take it, that’s all.  I have Lupus which interferes with things and why I cannot take a lot of other blood thinners. I am allergic to Wafrin, went on Lovenox, had hematoma’s from the needles, so now I can only take Coumadin. Very expensive, but it is what is keeping me alive. My dad had clotting problems too.

Hope you get thru this and all will be okay with you.

They got me on Eliquis. Rosalie, I have never been ill a day in my life. I have never been on medication for anything then all of a sudden Bam.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:58 pm

Rosalie I pray for you and me and all the other folks that are dealing with stuff.

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down