Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Away

Post by bobheckler Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:53 am

I'm sorry I haven't been consistently posting this thread.  It's just that the Celtics' performances since the All-Star game have put such a bad taste in my mouth the idea of reading other fans piss on us just because we were struggling didn't appeal to me.  What can I say, I'm not a good loser. As Vince Lombardi said"show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser". Hopefully he who laughs last, laughs best and we still have more to enjoy and laugh about.

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2019/03/comments-from-other-side-cavaliers-32619.html

by FLCeltsFan

Tankin Celtics

Has that woke ****** Kyrie played in Cleveland since he didn't honor his contract and forces his way out like a Lil b**ch?

How long will Kyrie duck us?

Maybe for the rest of his career, but I imagine he’ll never return to Boston with whomever he signs with, either.

Weak. If you're gonna talk shit then the least you can do is own it and he's too afraid of being booed to do even that.

Is he gonna retire before playing another game in Cleveland? You can't say playing here means nothing to you and then load manage every game you're supposed to play in the Q.

He really doesn’t wanna play in Cleveland again while being up and front for the opposing team. Now, if he was on LeBron’s team again, maybe he wouldn’t be as worried....

Celtics play better without him anyway

Cryrie is a whiny b**ch and I get enjoyment out of watching him be miserable while the Celtics struggle.

I can’t believe this used to be my favorite player and I bought his shoes smh

Doesn't wanna get smoked by Youngbull Collin

5 straight losses for Boston

Coward,talks all that sh** Yet is too afraid to play in front of a real sports city (MY NOTE: 1 championship in how many years?)

If it wasn't against my team I'd genuinely hope the Celtics play the best basketball of the season just because hes out.

They normally do He's missed 12 games so far this season and Boston is 10-2 when he is out

Honestly, I might rather the Celtics win this one. We could use the loss, it’s not a game we’re supposed to win, and every game the Celtics win without Kyrie/lose with Kyrie is a plus in my book.

I loved Kyrie on the Cavs. Ever since he left he has shown nothing except being a coward and a prima donna crybaby. I hope he never steps foot on our court ever again, like the man child he shows himself to be

Nothing like breaking up a championship team to go to a much worse organization and then leave them too.

His first game back to Cleveland after he left he threw an oop to Hayward which proceeded to snap his leg in half. Kyrie’s definitely weird enough to think it’s some superstition thing and not want to play. Could also be a coincidence because their other big name players are out too

I’m all about the Tank, but it would be fun to pile on to the C’s tailspin. Think I’ll take a night off a root for a win

Kyrie playing hooky again.

Pacers are gonna bounce the Celtics out in the first round. Book it!

Why is smart wide open all the time?

Celtics are limping into the playoffs. Their team even performs better without Kyrie.. Pathetic

Guerschon's a** is freaking insane

Really can't wait to watch the Celtics get their sh** stomped and then Kyrie to leave. Gonna be the juiciest sweetest thing.

Maybe they should try guarding Tatum instead of giving him open shots

Celtics just setting any kinda screen they want

Tatum playing like Bron is still on the team

Is there an accent worse than a Boston accent? It sounds like a hardcore speech impediment.

Cedi's inconsistency on both ends of the floor is killing me. Some days he looks like Klay and other days like Andrew Wiggins. (MY NOTE: Klay Thompson is averaging 22.2ppg and Wiggins is averaging 17.7ppg. I'd love if Jayson Tatum was either one, much less Cedi Osman)

SilverScreen&Troll is now reporting that the Lakers are inclining toward hiring Lue if/when they fire Luke.

2016 was cool (MY NOTE: this is Cleveland's equivalent of "we'll always have Paris")

Knight is painful to watch.

Love looking stiff, pull him.

Cedi messing up in both ends

Geez K Love is looking BAD tonight

Brandon Knight is a walking head scratcher

We look like hot garbage on offense right now

Bulls losing. We’d better play smart and stay 10 points behind.

Damn baynes can flop around on screens and always draw the foul

LOL the Celtics are BETTER without Kyrie Bitch A** Irving

Chriss really can't do anything.

He is an all around bad player. This is a really rare situation

Baynes is a doofus

Kyrie is such a whiny little baby I'm glad he's gone

I'm conflicted in that we need to lose but I can't stand those Boston b**ches

who’s coming out of the East? Bucks or Raptors?

The Q seems dead.

Kevin Love is driving the tank almost single handily tonight, can't hit a shot and playing bad defense at the same time.

Man, if Love looks like himself tonight we win this one.

This could be the worst game I’ve seen from Love

Love saw that we're playing Boston so he jumped into his playoffs mode.

Clarkson horrible body language and effort. Marcus Smart is his dad in this game.

So annoying. He misses two free throws then literally watches Marcus smart dribble past him for a three point play on a layup. Zero effort.

He wants to get back to Cali and start partying again.

Another solid loss. And another good effort from Sexton. Once we hit the road, we shouldn’t sniff a win.

We got screwed on that game.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down