Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Away

+2
Sam
bobheckler
6 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Away

Post by bobheckler Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:44 pm

Kyrie out tonight. Looking for lots of Love tonight

I wanna see LeBron just go for 50+ with no Kyrie. Who cares about the game

I suspect if guys end up resting, it may be just in 2nd halves. Would both keep our continuity and give us a shot to let BOS or whomever we want into the 7th seed.

Kyrie Irving (sore R hip) is out tonight. He went through pregame shooting and then decided to sit. Made up injuries ftw lol

Boy, Cavs look like they are hungover. If they were going to play like this, might as well have sat everyone.

And they got Thomas off the bench... Wow

Boston play by play guys are the worst in the league

Lmao Shaun loses to Isiah Thomas

Shawn Marion is a joke!

Wow the awfulness of the cavs bench

Kelly Olynyk is the sexiest woman in Massachuessetts (sorry I had to)

That eye??? Horrid !

Our bench needs to get better. Otherwise we lose not only this game, but our chance for a championship.

In the bonus with half the quarter left, haha.

Giving Perk some burn time.

It's LeBron, TT, and a bunch of corpses out there.

Lebron must feel like he recruited Miller, Marion, Perk, etc and doesn't want to leave them out there alone. Nothing else makes sense

Our bench would be amazing if this was 8 years ago

I wonder man... How was Love ever considered money in the post. Was he ever? Its almost a wasted possession honestly

Go home J.R you're drunk! Is that 3 turnovers for him?

So we're not tanking games, but we're playing Delly and Perkins extended minutes? We're tanking games.

Cavs trying their hardest so the Celtics would win :chuckle:

Perk keeping up with Sullinger from the perimeter to the basket, pretty impressive for him.

Avery Bradley usually sucks at shooting wtf

Why am I watching this

Because there will be a least a half dozen Shaqtin A Fool plays in this game.

This game is basically a blatt thought experiment.

Plus, he isn’t going to play his regular game when we might play them round 1.

To be honest the Cavs would sweep this team and win each game by 15 points

Just rest LeBron and Love during the second half. Give the youngins some burn

It’s not a lack of effort as much as a lack of focus. Their heads aren’t in this game and I really don’t mind

NOPE! Not at all Pretty cool Cavs in the driver’s seat on who they will play as 7th seed as well as Hawks 8th.

these celtics really want to win this one. my message to them: come on dood just relaaaax

So....wouldn't it be to our advantage to let Boston beat us the next 2 games so we can face them in the 1st round? Are we trying to throw the games on purpose? Because we should.

Anyone have a good stream? The roof guys did the roof and messed with the satellite and can't get signal.

You're better off not watching, consider it a blessing

This ain't college, Kelly.

Full out tank mode and only down 3. How is this even possible

Cavs play hard for 3 minutes and are right back in it lol

Ever since LeBron got hit in the face, he's been putting in so much more effort

Please, please give these guys two games and the 7th seed. We're TRYING to lose and they can't put us away.

Thomas is as short as the refs

No way. The refs are way taller. He's like 5'8" in platform shoes.

Fred said that Lebron is playing so he can see what type of defense Boston is playing in case they play them in the first round....

What’s this? Tyler Zeller with a 10+ and Mozgov with -12. This can’t be right.

Sullinger keeps making the same foul over and over.

Why does Delly drive so much? He sucks at it.

Lol Perk clotheslined that bitch Thomas.

Refs should get a technical for delay of game.

Kendrick Perkins is the real MVP.

This bench is worrisome.

Perkins still playing? Yeah this is a tank and loss

Zeller has more rebounds and assists than Mozzie. For real though, Zeller has been playing great for the Celtics.

Shoudda kept him.

Perkins looked like he punched that guy after what they were doing to Delly. He’s playing ole Celtic style

He’s called the Enforcer for a reason. WHen he sees anyone getting a way with shit to the players; he will make them pay one way or another. If anyone does anything to Lebron and he’s there; they will have him to answer to. He’s not stupid that it would cost the game. But he has no problem with physicality.

Perk scores in the low post. I am amazed

I do feel kinda bad for the fans at the Q. Lebron plays. They get back into the game. And come fourth quarter they pull the tank out.

Honestly tho, all jokes aside, Boston made some tuff shots tonight, good for them

In other news zeller looks quite good

I hated to see him go in the summer. I’m not surprised at all in his development.

Cavs are giving this win for Tyler Zeller!!!

Given that we have 4 minutes left and a lineup of JJ, Delly, Miller, Perk and Marion out there I'd say "winning" isn't really on the Cavs mind... Escaping unscathed is...

I can't believe this Boston team is going to make the playoffs, they're so bad

Miller and Harris are in at the same time???......just warm up the bus Boston - thanks for coming....

What's going to be funny is that the Celts will probably win tonight and Sunday for the same reasons and some of their fans will be thinking the Cavs are overrated and they can take them...

We will beat the shit out of them ...they are whom I wanna play in the 1st rd.. It will be a sweep

Boston is playing their little hearts out. They'll get swept if they play Cavs.

This game means nothing for the Cavs and everything for the Celtics. No Kyrie, no Shump, and no starters in the 4th. Plus this loss will help us get an easy first round matchup against the Celtics. I'm not worried.

Cavs are intentionally going to lose for the favorable matchup. It's smart.

Disgusting display, and not at all helpful for the playoffs. Blowing the Q-streak. Nothing positive in losing on purpose, just embarrassing

We would smash these guys in a 7 game series, 4-0 easily. Idk why you wouldn't wanna see these guys in the post season.

I think we are trying to lose tonight to attempt to keep Miami or Indy out of the playoffs. Celtics in round 1 should be a 4 game sweep.

My biggest take away from tonight’s game is that once again Love had another 4th quarter DNP. He’s obviously leaving in the off season.

#fireblatt #tradelebron #tanktheseason

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Away

Post by Sam Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:43 pm

I wonder, if Kelly was shown the "sexiest woman in Massachusetts" quote and was handed a clipper, whether he might opt for Lebron's new close-cropped look.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Away

Post by bobheckler Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:09 pm

sam wrote:I wonder, if Kelly was shown the "sexiest woman in Massachusetts" quote and was handed a clipper, whether he might opt for Lebron's new close-cropped look.

Sam

sam,

I suspect he's heard them all before...

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:22 pm

Most times you can't hear 'em talk, other times you can
All the same old clichés, is it woman, is it man?
And you always seem outnumbered, so you don't dare make a stand

here I am
shooting threes again
here I am
at the line

here I am
playin center again
here I am
thank you Ainge

man that take me back ~!
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamrock1000 Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:01 pm

sam wrote:I wonder, if Kelly was shown the "sexiest woman in Massachusetts" quote and was handed a clipper, whether he might opt for Lebron's new close-cropped look.

Sam

I Love KO's look. It annoys the hell out of opposing teams and fans, so I hope he doesn't cave and cut those golden locks. Maybe dead-head Bill Walton should step in and provide some mentorship for our Canadian Hippy...

Shamrock1000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamrock1000 Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:03 pm

kdp59 wrote:Most times you can't hear 'em talk, other times you can
All the same old clichés, is it woman, is it man?
And you always seem outnumbered, so you don't dare make a stand

here I am
shooting threes again
here I am
at the line

here I am
playin center again
here I am
thank you Ainge

man that take me back ~!

Nice Kd... Perfect...

Shamrock1000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamrock1000 Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:09 pm

As always. love Bob;s "comments from the other side". Thing that cracks me up about this one is all the Cleveland fans hoping for the C's in the 1st round. If they looked closely at the Celtics record (and play) since February vs. that of the Nets, wonder if they might reconsider....

Shamrock1000

Back to top Go down

Post by wide clyde Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:20 pm

Olynyk's hair is hideous, but who cares.

wide clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:32 am

His hair actually helps me pick Kelly out of a crowd on the court.  Crowder's hair is similarly easy to identify except when Wallace is also on the court.  And GiGi's bun (or whatever it's called) is pretty distinct as well.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:40 pm

I think Gigi's hair style is called a man-bun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down