Comments From The Other Side - vs Pacers, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pacers, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Pacers, Home

Post by bobheckler Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:09 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2019/03/comments-from-other-side-pacers-32919.html

by FLCeltsFan

If ever there was a time to break the road losing streak, this would be it.

This Baynes guy is killing us

If the Pacers don't get a 3rd foul on Baynes, they are not playing smart

Stretch Myles is good, but "unable to bully Hayward in the post" Myles is not.

Here’s my prediction once again. Pacers will be up 7 at half, score 17 points in the 3rd quarter, and lose by 11.

I predict we steal one on the road, and the Celts continue to validate the doubts.

PLAYOFF PREVIEW

Yeah, I think we gonna take this one

Boston would take 4th with a win here wouldn't they? 1 game behind, would have tiebreaker

Can we please give Holiday some of Cory’s minutes tonight? It’s about damn time. Cory’s playing himself out of an NBA contract right now

We need Cojo out there to bully Kyrie a bit, if nothing else

Let’s just escape with as few racial slurs as possible

Where is the playoff intensity PACERS

Died many games ago

Wow horford already injured Wes3

Well we might need an “Avenge The Fallen” for Wesley

Collison sucks. Get him the f out the game.

9-1 start, WTF is this

Pacers basketball!

If you don’t like slow starts with little defense, you don’t like Pacers basketball

Smart is a really good 2 way player

4 or 5 seed. Don’t matter, we not winning more than one playoff game with this beautiful offense

Pretty sure the 6th grade team I coach could do more than what these guys are doing right now.

We can’t guard Aron Baynes. It’s going to be a long night

Got thoroughly outplayed in that quarter

The worrying part is that I don’t really think the Pacers played poorly. The Celtics have just been better.

I don't know how long I can listen to the Boston announcers.

Celtics see someone get in position for an offensive rebound, take a shot - Celtics get offensive rebound     Pacers - no one gets in position for an offensive rebound, take a shot, all players move back on defense

Can’t wait to cripple our cap by signing Thad and Bojan for a possible first round victory next year. Some will say I’m hating but it is what it is

What does it matter if no one better will come here anyway

We should’ve gone after Marcus Smart last offseason. He is everything that we want from Cojo except 100% better.

Nope we were way too busy getting rid of lance and signing tyreke

Geez the refs are helping us out right now, gotta take advantage of it

If Myles isn't going to be getting 3s, why doesn't he get position for offensive rebounding like Baynes is?

I hate Baynes

Remember when there was a legit debate between who was better Hayward or PG?  (MY NOTE:  Both pre-injuries)

Battle of the leg injuries.

Leaving Tatum wide open at the 3 point line isn’t wise

Well, it's gonna happen when McD is guarding him.

I miss Lance Stephenson

I don't

Refs just letting us know that it's gonna take a heroic effort to defeat them and the Celtics in the 1st round.

I can't put that quarter on the refs. I hardly noticed them

We have our own issues but my 30 years of watching the Pacers has conditioned me to the refs' bias for major market teams.

We don’t look like we can win a playoff game at this moment. God I miss Vic and fast paced offense

This offense looks like someone threw a wet towel over them and threatened their families.

Celtics in 5

I’m just so tired of every team looking way better than us. The other teams move around so much on offense, do stuff away from the ball. It’s like watching paint dry watching DC and CoJo run the offense.

I’ll tell you what,  I don’t like DC but I wouldn’t give Rozier silly money like someone is going to

Pave these b**ches over and turn their arena into a parking lot

I like Mike Gorman but I can’t stand Tom Heinsohn.

Ha, their crowd is booing THAT call?! Give me a break.

Crazy Bogey got that call, wow

Hayward also didn’t foul Thad in my opinion.

About half the flakey calls look like make up calls for missing one

Celtic fans jealous of our tall white guys

Our Triple White Lineup is doing good, so get Bogey in there for the Quadruple

Tatum just turned 21? His shot is pure as **** geez

He’s overrated as ****

Don’t matter what team we play. Everyone on their team is going to turn into 3 Point Jesus

Can we appreciate that the pacers have a better record than the Celtics in March?

Wish list... I'd take Tatum, (maybe) Brown, and GH (if he's cool with being King of the Second Unit). The rest of that lineup is too volatile.

Can the Celtics out-collapse the Pacers in this critical upcoming third quarter? Stay tuned!

Baynes is bullying Myles... Feeling queasy about the match up come playoff time... I feel like this Horford and Baynes lineup would suit the Sabo and Myles lineup better than Thad and Myles

Baynes bullied Embiid in the playoffs last year. He is a tough match for most centers

Hate those calls but if it gets us points okay

They don't show any Pacers replays on Boston's broadcasts apparently.

Love you Gordon, but you shouldn't have left Utah

Nate McMillan doesn’t know how to handle our big rotations against the Celtics.

Every time we get it back to a 1 shot game, they then go on a 7 point run.

I forgot Gary Payton played for the Celtics.

Thad Young taking it himself on a 3v1 fast break against Horford (their best defender) is infuriating.

I wish that Kyrie Irving gets diarrhea and poops his pants.

Kyrie time

Feel like "when Baynes scores in double figures" Is going to be one of those popular stats in the playoff series.

Could we actually win a 3rd quarter for once?

We aren’t playing like sh** in the third... Wait that’s illegal

Myles getting roasted by Baynes is something that I didn’t expect coming into this game.

Dunk by Baynes is called a travel...

So this game is NBATV's showcase game for the night. Guess which team they're exclusively posting highlights of?? Shocker!

DC is getting abused by Kyrie

Kyrie is unreal in the paint It’s a minor miracle if he misses shots like that.

Collison is getting destroyed. Please get him off Kyrie.

Diarrhea for Horford as well.

We won the 3rd quarter!!

I will be wary of extreme homecooking in the 4th.

That offensive foul on sabonis was horse sh{** Tainted win for the bean eating dumb **** massholes

Course Smart hits some junk shot

M Smart has some balls man

Lol I hope the Celtics lose just because of their terrible color announcer.

The only thing worse than these refs is having to listen to the celtic announcers.... Fml

Honestly I’m okay with any of the top seed teams going the Finals as long as the Celtics get curbstomped.

**** Uncle Drew

Oh of course Kyrie BALLHOG gets the late ****in foul...

Bogey almost died and didn't get foul even.

Jaylen brown has been a disappointment this season. The Celtics found a purpose for him. Take out the other team's hottest player

Really cool move to land on someone's ankle and not check if they're okay.

Could have been worse. Could have kicked him.

Baynes is out there throwing elbows at Myles head.

My advice for fellow Pacer fans is to buy lots of alcohol prior to the playoffs. No way the league lets us advance past the 1st round.

**** these refs and Kyrie's dumbass

Celtics announcer: "You've gotta call a foul there!" That's not how it works, dipsh**.

Are the Celtics' commentators always this bad or is this a special night?

It's Boston sports. They think they're God's gift to the world (e.g., see the Patriots)
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down