Next Up - Heat @ Celtics Monday April 1, 2019 at 7:30 PM

2 posters

Go down

Next Up - Heat @ Celtics Monday April 1, 2019 at 7:30 PM Empty Next Up - Heat @ Celtics Monday April 1, 2019 at 7:30 PM

Post by dboss Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:51 pm

I only have 5 more regular season threads about an upcoming game.

The further along we get the easy they become because at least you have previous games played between the teams.

Miami has always been a pain in the ass for the Celtics for years.  This year we are 1-1 with 2 games remaining.

They are currently in 8th place and hanging on for dear life to the final playoff spot.

So why not beat them?  Other teams want to mess up our season so why not return the favor.

The Celtics can win if our guys stay in front of their guys and if Aron Baynes can play with the same level of passion and intensity that he did against the Pacers.  My #1 concern is Whiteside and how the Celtics can neutralize his presence around the basket.

I must admit that I am pretty much through with the regular season.  Home court or no home court let's get this party started.  Our team will have to be road warriors no matter how we look at it.  They chose this path by not taking care of business all season.  So now can they prove to us that they are something more than a collection of potential that is unrealized to date?  Go out there and win or lose again.  There are only 5 games left before the loan is called in and then you must pay what is due.

The Celtics may crap their pants but win or lose we are more than obligated to root for our team through thick and through thin yesterday, today and tomorrow  because we are impassioned Celtics fans.

The most important thing for me is that my team has NO FEAR of any team.  They are not afraid to play anybody.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Next Up - Heat @ Celtics Monday April 1, 2019 at 7:30 PM Empty Re: Next Up - Heat @ Celtics Monday April 1, 2019 at 7:30 PM

Post by dbrown4 Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:51 pm

That's what Kyrie has been saying all season and all I am hanging on for the playoffs.  "Wait and see" he said.  I'm doing both to the max now!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down