Warriors suffer biggest playoff collapse in NBA history

4 posters

Go down

Warriors suffer biggest playoff collapse in NBA history Empty Warriors suffer biggest playoff collapse in NBA history

Post by steve3344 Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:44 am

https://www.sfchronicle.com/warriors/article/Up-2-down-1-13770404.php

Blow 31 point lead. Outscored 72-37 to end the game. Cousins suffers "significant" injury. Feared to have a torn quad.

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2019/04/15/demarcus-cousins-leaves-game-2-early-after-taking-fall/

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Warriors suffer biggest playoff collapse in NBA history Empty Re: Warriors suffer biggest playoff collapse in NBA history

Post by kdp59 Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:45 am

crazy man...just crazy!!
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Warriors suffer biggest playoff collapse in NBA history Empty Re: Warriors suffer biggest playoff collapse in NBA history

Post by dbrown4 Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:44 am

And I was pissed at Boston for pulling theirs against those same Clips!! Go Doc!! I couldn't believe it. I was watching through the first half and was just going to fast forward to the end of the game. Then on my phone, at 3am this morning, I saw the score and had to look at it several times!

For all those who say the playoffs are completely different than the regular season, see Exhibit A above. GSW are no different and haven't flipped the proverbial switch yet.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:43 am

Didn’t even see the game, didn’t want to see a boring blow out.

Can’t believe I didn’t watch this game, looking at the boxscore, what the fock happened to Durant? Skinny whinney fock, guess Beverly did some amazing job....

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:06 am

Love it Steven A ripping Kevin the toothpick Durant!!!

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:15 am

He was definitely in his head, cow/old. Kind of like a Lance Stephenson.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by steve3344 Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:46 pm

And now Cousins is "expected to miss the remainder of the playoffs."

I still expect Golden State to get past the Clippers. Maybe not Houston though.

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-warriors-center-de-marcus-cousins-expected-to-miss-remainder-of-postseason-134734955.html

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:40 am

steve3344,

GSW live for these moments. They've now wisely cashed in their Boogie Cousin's insurance policy with Bogut. They'll be fine. Boogie wasn't there when GS won their most recent titles. Bogut will fill in just fine. They don't need him for the title. Just need a utility big.

When all is said and done and there is more said than there is done, GSW will be waiting for us in June.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by steve3344 Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:44 am

dbrown4 wrote:steve3344,

GSW live for these moments.  They've now wisely cashed in their Boogie Cousin's insurance policy with Bogut.  They'll be fine.  Boogie wasn't there when GS won their most recent titles.  Bogut will fill in just fine.  They don't need him for the title.  Just need a utility big.  

When all is said and done and there is more said than there is done, GSW will be waiting for us in June.  

db

I hope we'll be waiting for them. Without Marcus Smart for about six weeks that will be extremely difficult.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down