The Celtics are interested in another power forward-center from Europe, a French player.

4 posters

Go down

The Celtics are interested in another power forward-center from Europe, a French player. Empty The Celtics are interested in another power forward-center from Europe, a French player.

Post by international Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:43 pm

Vincent Poirier a 6'11'' from France is interested by some teams in the NBA and the Celtics have been scouting the power forward-center .Now he is playing in Spain with the team Kirolbet Baskonia and his numbers are 8.6 points and 6.2 rebounds in the domestic league ,in the Euroleague his numbers are 11.1 points and 8.1 rebounds in 20 minutes.He is currently the seven best rebounder in the Spanish league.He said in an interview with a French newspaper that he will be intereste in join the historic franchise of Boston after his contract expires this year.

international

Back to top Go down

The Celtics are interested in another power forward-center from Europe, a French player. Empty Re: The Celtics are interested in another power forward-center from Europe, a French player.

Post by international Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:43 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oj4EhQY-V0

international

Back to top Go down

The Celtics are interested in another power forward-center from Europe, a French player. Empty Re: The Celtics are interested in another power forward-center from Europe, a French player.

Post by international Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ki-T44TZ0Q

international

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:47 am

thanks for the info......for some reason I remember looking at his numbers/stats earlier this year. I can't remember why though.

Perhaps he is a possible replacement for Theis next year?

been a while since I saw you post, I hope things have gotten pretty much back to normal at your home area on the Island. My sister who lives near Aricebo says things have been pretty much back for a while now.

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by international Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:45 pm

Hello ,kdp59 , things are pretty normal here in the island.i have been reading all the post here each day , but I was not happy with the inconsistent play of our team.About the French center that the Celtics are watching closely , I think they are thinking that in a trade for AD will need to send at least 4 players to NO , maybe including Robert Williams and will need some frontcourt players. He is a 25 years old who is playing well in Spain and the Euroleague, good defensive player, with good movility and a good rebounder and shotblocker.

international

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:16 pm

He is listed at 2.13 meters, which is 83.86 inches, 6'11 3/4+".  That's 7'0".

235#

One of the things that drive me crazy about the Euros is that they don't report wingspan.  His looks quite nice.  Good shot blocking.

He will be 26 years old at the start of next season.

Nobody knows what Danny is going to do this offseason.  Maybe Williams is heading south to NOP, maybe not.  I'm not sure why Danny would go for an NBA rookie when he will have a 2nd year man in Robert Williams.  I know Poirier will be 26 but the NBA is the NBA and everybody has a rough time their first season.  Theis did, although I thought he still played quite well it was clear he was having to learn what the refs will allow and what they won't. Wanamaker the same, played very well in my opinion, but learning.

One thing we know, for sure, is that if he signs with us he won't be wearing #17.

Thanks International.  We can always count on your to educate us on the rest of the basketball world.  Also glad to hear things are going well on your island.  Whenever Puerto Rico is in the news I always think of you and hope you are well.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by international Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:11 pm

Best regards to you Bob.

international

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:13 pm

Sure miss Hondo.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down