Marcus Smart Is Hopeful He Can Play Game 4

+2
NYCelt
bobheckler
6 posters

Go down

Marcus Smart Is Hopeful He Can Play Game 4 Empty Marcus Smart Is Hopeful He Can Play Game 4

Post by bobheckler Sun May 05, 2019 6:22 pm

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Marcus Smart Is Hopeful He Can Play Game 4 Empty Re: Marcus Smart Is Hopeful He Can Play Game 4

Post by NYCelt Sun May 05, 2019 6:34 pm

We could use him.

Hope he's good to go.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Marcus Smart Is Hopeful He Can Play Game 4 Empty Re: Marcus Smart Is Hopeful He Can Play Game 4

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun May 05, 2019 6:47 pm

He’s definitely playing, they probably had to do everything to keep him off the floor....

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun May 05, 2019 8:04 pm

I believe you will see him, on restricted minutes probably. But, we saw what happened with Al and his restricted minutes when they were in a big game. It probably was hard for him to sit on that bench on Friday.

Here’s hoping the bench shows up tomorrow night, if not, it is over
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Mon May 06, 2019 9:17 am

Have to agree with you there Rosalie. Although we are forgetting the regular season that darn near drove us to drink! Lose a few, win a few more. Lose 2, Win 3. In the worst case scenario, Lose 3, Win 3. Now is the time to call on that. Nothing different. Same team. Embrace the roller coaster ride and craziness of our regular season!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Mon May 06, 2019 10:05 am

Like it or not with the "pushing up" of Marcus Smart's comeback, it's desperation time in Celticville.  They (Celtic brass) all know if we lose this game it is over ala Buster Douglas and/or Memorial Day Massacre, so why not put all hands on deck.  

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon May 06, 2019 11:33 am

My heart is in this big time, but these stories about Kyrie have made me question what is best for the Celtics. Do you think he is honest with the team once the season is over and tells them he is going to walk or play it close to the vest and make no statements until July 1??

I have defended Kyrie all season but this new generation of players drives me nuts. After being reminded of how devoted Havlicek was to this team, (and that did not take too much reminding). Sixteen years with one team, we will never see that again.

I know this is a little off topic, but I sit here waiting for tonight, and all I can think of is what is going to happen with this team if they lose? In my own mind I can picture what players will be gone, but I will wait. And what about Danny? is he gone? or will he walk away and hand the team over.

this is what happens when you have too much time on your hands before the biggest game of the season. Sorry to go on and on
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by steve3344 Mon May 06, 2019 12:31 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/wolverine-smart-rescue-celtics-bucks-211925581.html

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down