Report: Semi Ojelaye's Contract Will Be Guaranteed

4 posters

Go down

Report:  Semi Ojelaye's Contract Will Be Guaranteed Empty Report: Semi Ojelaye's Contract Will Be Guaranteed

Post by bobheckler Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:42 pm

Adam Himmelsbach
Adam Himmelsbach @AdamHimmelsbach
about 1 hour ago
Per sources, Celtics forward Semi Ojeleye's contract for next season is being guaranteed. No surprise there.

reply retweet like

bob
MY NOTE:  A bit of a surprise to me.  I was seeing Grant Williams as the "new" Semi Ojelaye.  Apparently I'm seeing overlap where there isn't.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Report:  Semi Ojelaye's Contract Will Be Guaranteed Empty Re: Report: Semi Ojelaye's Contract Will Be Guaranteed

Post by dboss Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:11 pm

bobheckler wrote:Adam Himmelsbach
Adam Himmelsbach @AdamHimmelsbach
about 1 hour ago
Per sources, Celtics forward Semi Ojeleye's contract for next season is being guaranteed. No surprise there.

reply retweet like

bob
MY NOTE:  A bit of a surprise to me.  I was seeing Grant Williams as the "new" Semi Ojelaye.  Apparently I'm seeing overlap where there isn't.

There is overlap in terms of size and length but Semi can stretch the floor while Williams would be lucky to throw the ball in the ocean even if he was on a boat.  Williams is an old school type of player that scores in the post and makes free throw at a high rate.  Semi is a very good on the ball defender away from the basketball while Williams struggles to stay in front of his man.

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Report:  Semi Ojelaye's Contract Will Be Guaranteed Empty Re: Report: Semi Ojelaye's Contract Will Be Guaranteed

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:40 pm

This is the make or break year for Semi. I really hope he is given the time to show exactly what he can do on a consistent basis. The kid is an extremely hard worker, in the gym before everyone in the morning and the last to leave at night. He is a bull. Could this be the year that he comes out and really shines? I think it might. I hope he is on the team at the end of camp and not traded to some other team.

RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by wideclyde Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:16 pm

Correct, Rosalie!

Ojeleye needs to produce this year

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:39 pm

He may be included in a deal
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down