Knicks turn their attention to Terry Rozier

4 posters

Go down

Knicks turn their attention to Terry Rozier Empty Knicks turn their attention to Terry Rozier

Post by steve3344 Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:15 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/knicks-terry-rozier-celtics-kemba-walker-231740833.html

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Knicks turn their attention to Terry Rozier Empty Re: Knicks turn their attention to Terry Rozier

Post by bobheckler Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:10 am

Rozier won't even wait another year to become a starter, won't even wait until this year's trade deadline.  Still think it was all Kyrie and it wasn't the kids thinking they were already superstars?  I thought that character and a team-oriented perspective were important criteria in Danny's and Brad's drafting.  I am, to be honest, disgusted by all this, and it started right from the beginning of last year, we never had chemistry.  

If I had to guess I'd say Brown and Tatum will be here this year, Rozier maybe not.  If chemistry is still an issue this year that will really start to narrow down the culprits.

Youth is wasted on the young.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Knicks turn their attention to Terry Rozier Empty Re: Knicks turn their attention to Terry Rozier

Post by k_j_88 Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:30 am

Rozier had every reason to be frustrated. He just wants his chance, and I think kyrie rubbed a lot of people the wrong way by throwing teammates under the bus.
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:35 pm

bobheckler wrote:Rozier won't even wait another year to become a starter, won't even wait until this year's trade deadline.  Still think it was all Kyrie and it wasn't the kids thinking they were already superstars?  I thought that character and a team-oriented perspective were important criteria in Danny's and Brad's drafting.  I am, to be honest, disgusted by all this, and it started right from the beginning of last year, we never had chemistry.  

If I had to guess I'd say Brown and Tatum will be here this year, Rozier maybe not.  If chemistry is still an issue this year that will really start to narrow down the culprits.

Youth is wasted on the young.

bob

Bob Terry has seen Kyrie all but walk and then Boston turn their sights on Walker.  Why should he wait?  Wait for what, to give Boston a chance to match an offer in case their preferred option does not come through?  He said last year that he wants to be a starting PG and he believes he plays well enough to be one.  This is something that he has been saying for a year now.

Free Agency is a real cat and mouse game.  

I agree that Boston will have the J's this year
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down